March 15, 1965 - Nov. 14, 2012
Brent John Dierks, 47, of Clinton, died Wednesday, November 14, 2012, at his home.
Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. November 19, 2012, at the Church of the Open Door. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be Bob Dierks, Stan Dierks, Jeff Dierks, John Strunk, Rich Vining, and Erik Vining. Visitation will be Sunday from 2 to 6 p.m. at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory.
Brent was born on March 15, 1965, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Herman and Sharon (Mulligan) Dierks. He graduated from Clinton High School in 1983. He then pursued an art degree from Iowa State University where he graduated in 1988.
Brent worked as a chef in Chicago for many years and upon returning to Clinton worked for River City Construction. He enjoyed playing his guitar, listening to music and reading. His cat, Molly, was the joy of his life.
Brent is survived by his parents, Herman and Sharon Dierks of Clinton; his sister, Kim Vining of Clinton; and his brother, Todd Dierks of Clinton; one nephew, Erik Vining of Chicago, IL; two nieces, Erin Vining of Iowa City and Hannah Dierks of Frankfurt, Germany; also many aunts, uncles and cousins.
Brent was preceded in death by his grandparents; his aunt, Patricia Lewandowski; and two cousins, Larry Luckritz and Christopher Joseph.
Death date: Nov. 14, 2012
March 15, 1965 - Nov. 14, 2012
- Harry Thies DUBUQUE — Harry Thies, 90, of Dubuque, formerly of Lowden and Maquoketa, died Monday at Manor Care in Dubuque.Graveside services and burial will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Mt. Hope Cemetery in Maquoketa. The family will greet family and friends f
- Nellie Pruis-Douma Jan. 20, 1917 – July 21, 2014MORRISON, Ill. — Nellie Pruis-Douma, 97, of Resthave Home – Morrison, died Monday, July 21, 2014, at Morrison Community Hospital - Morrison.The funeral will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Emmanuel Reformed Churc
- Martin Allen Stansbarger CLINTON — Infant Martin Allen Stansbarger passed away at birth on July 19, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus surrounded by angels and into the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Martin’s parents, Jim and Natasha Stansbarger, wil
- Nellie Douma Morrison, Ill.Nellie DoumaNellie Douma, 97, of Morrison, died Jan. 21 at Morrison Community Hospital.Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Brentley Louis Kemp MAQUOKETA — Brentley Louis Kemp, infant son of Justin and Michelle (Pierson) Kemp, of Maquoketa, died July 10.Private services will be held. Death date: July 10, 2014
- Brenda Aiken DEWITT — Brenda (Henning) Aiken, 68, of DeWitt, died Friday at home.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 1, at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus.
- Bernice Viola Sander Bernice Viola SanderOct. 17, 1913 - July 17, 2014CLINTON — Bernice Viola Sander, 100, of Clinton, died Thursday, July 17, 2014 at home after 100 great years and will be missed by all her family.Memorial services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, July 25, 2
- Martin Allen Stansbarger ClintonMartin Allen StansbargerMartin Allen Stansbarger died Saturday at birth at Mercy Medical Center North.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- John W. Bousman John W. BousmanOct. 20, 1937 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — John W. Bousman Sr., age 76, of Clinton, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City, surrounded by his family. They released him from all medical intervention and
- Lola Alice Lange FULTON, Ill. — Lola Alice Lange, 98, of Morrison, Illinois, died Saturday at Resthave Home in Morrison.Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home, with the Rev. James Camp officiating. Visitatio
- More Obituaries Headlines