Nov. 5, 1960 - March 19, 2013
Brent G. (Holt) Hansen, 52, of Sheldon, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Tuesday, March 19, 2013, at the Sanford Hospital, Sheldon, Iowa.
Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Monday, March 25, 2013, at the Clinton Chapel Snell Zornig Funeral Home. Burial will be in the Oakland Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be John Hansen, Aaron Hansen, Jack Phillips, Mike Phillips, Jason Wilson, Marcus Wilson and Gary Munson Jr. Visitation will be from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, March 24, at the funeral home. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting his obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Brent Geoffrey Holt was born on November 5, 1960, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Bruce and Sally (Wilson) Holt. He was raised by his mother and stepfather, Warren L. Hansen.
Brent is survived by his mother, Sally Wilson Hansen of Kerrville, TX; two brothers: John (Ruth) Hansen of San Marcos, TX; Aaron, (Janie) Hansen of Kerrville, TX; several nieces, nephews and cousins.
Brent was preceded in death by his father, his stepfather Warren Hansen, and his grandparents.
The family requests memorials to be made to: Village Northwest Unlimited, Village Circle, Sheldon, IA 51201 where Brent has happily resided for 33 years.(708Union@villagenorthwest.org)
Death date: March 19, 2013
Nov. 5, 1960 - March 19, 2013
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- More Obituaries Headlines