Nov. 5, 1960 - March 19, 2013
Brent G. (Holt) Hansen, 52, of Sheldon, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Tuesday, March 19, 2013, at the Sanford Hospital, Sheldon, Iowa.
Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Monday, March 25, 2013, at the Clinton Chapel Snell Zornig Funeral Home. Burial will be in the Oakland Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be John Hansen, Aaron Hansen, Jack Phillips, Mike Phillips, Jason Wilson, Marcus Wilson and Gary Munson Jr. Visitation will be from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, March 24, at the funeral home. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting his obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Brent Geoffrey Holt was born on November 5, 1960, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Bruce and Sally (Wilson) Holt. He was raised by his mother and stepfather, Warren L. Hansen.
Brent is survived by his mother, Sally Wilson Hansen of Kerrville, TX; two brothers: John (Ruth) Hansen of San Marcos, TX; Aaron, (Janie) Hansen of Kerrville, TX; several nieces, nephews and cousins.
Brent was preceded in death by his father, his stepfather Warren Hansen, and his grandparents.
The family requests memorials to be made to: Village Northwest Unlimited, Village Circle, Sheldon, IA 51201 where Brent has happily resided for 33 years.(708Union@villagenorthwest.org)
Death date: March 19, 2013
Nov. 5, 1960 - March 19, 2013
- Martin Allen Stansbarger CLINTON — Infant Martin Allen Stansbarger passed away at birth on July 19, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus surrounded by angels and into the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Martin’s parents, Jim and Natasha Stansbarger, wil
- Nellie Douma Morrison, Ill.Nellie DoumaNellie Douma, 97, of Morrison, died Jan. 21 at Morrison Community Hospital.Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Brentley Louis Kemp MAQUOKETA — Brentley Louis Kemp, infant son of Justin and Michelle (Pierson) Kemp, of Maquoketa, died July 10.Private services will be held. Death date: July 10, 2014
- Brenda Aiken DEWITT — Brenda (Henning) Aiken, 68, of DeWitt, died Friday at home.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 1, at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus.
- Bernice Viola Sander Bernice Viola SanderOct. 17, 1913 - July 17, 2014CLINTON — Bernice Viola Sander, 100, of Clinton, died Thursday, July 17, 2014 at home after 100 great years and will be missed by all her family.Memorial services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, July 25, 2
- Martin Allen Stansbarger ClintonMartin Allen StansbargerMartin Allen Stansbarger died Saturday at birth at Mercy Medical Center North.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- John W. Bousman John W. BousmanOct. 20, 1937 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — John W. Bousman Sr., age 76, of Clinton, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City, surrounded by his family. They released him from all medical intervention and
- Lola Alice Lange FULTON, Ill. — Lola Alice Lange, 98, of Morrison, Illinois, died Saturday at Resthave Home in Morrison.Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home, with the Rev. James Camp officiating. Visitatio
- Charles 'Charlie' L. Sexton Charles ‘Charlie’ L. SextonAug. 17, 1942 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — Charles “Charlie” L. Sexton, 71, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, July 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center, Clinton.Funeral Services will be 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Cl
- Marjorie Behne WHEATLAND — Marjorie (Easton) Behne, 86, of Wheatland, died Friday at Wheatland Manor.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Schultz Funeral Home in Grand Mound. A service of Christian burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Christian Free
- More Obituaries Headlines