Oct. 30, 1939 - March 25, 2013
Harold Sander, 73, of Eagle Point Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, left this life and entered into eternal rest on Monday, March 25, 2013.
Harold was born October 30, 1939, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Ray and Evangeline Grace (Broderson) Sander.
Visitation will be held Saturday, March 30, 2013, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory. Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig. Burial will be in the Rose Hill Cemetery.
Harold was an innocent soul who cared lovingly for others including his mother with Parkinson’s disease and his father after a hip fracture. He always had a sparkle in his eye when allowed to spend time with children.
Harold will be sadly missed by the many friends he made at Eagle point Nursing and Rehabilitation.
Surviving Harold are sisters, Elizabeth Lindstrom of Delmar; Grace (Walter) Knapper of Camanche and Rachel Estes of Clinton; brother, John of Clinton who was his constant companion; plus many nieces and nephews whom he dearly loved.
Preceding him in death were his parents and two brothers, August and infant, William.
Memorials may be made to Genesis Hospice.
Online condolences may be expressed by visiting www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: March 25, 2013
Oct. 30, 1939 - March 25, 2013
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks