Oct. 30, 1939 - March 25, 2013
Harold Sander, 73, of Eagle Point Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, left this life and entered into eternal rest on Monday, March 25, 2013.
Harold was born October 30, 1939, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Ray and Evangeline Grace (Broderson) Sander.
Visitation will be held Saturday, March 30, 2013, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory. Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig. Burial will be in the Rose Hill Cemetery.
Harold was an innocent soul who cared lovingly for others including his mother with Parkinson’s disease and his father after a hip fracture. He always had a sparkle in his eye when allowed to spend time with children.
Harold will be sadly missed by the many friends he made at Eagle point Nursing and Rehabilitation.
Surviving Harold are sisters, Elizabeth Lindstrom of Delmar; Grace (Walter) Knapper of Camanche and Rachel Estes of Clinton; brother, John of Clinton who was his constant companion; plus many nieces and nephews whom he dearly loved.
Preceding him in death were his parents and two brothers, August and infant, William.
Memorials may be made to Genesis Hospice.
Online condolences may be expressed by visiting www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: March 25, 2013
Oct. 30, 1939 - March 25, 2013
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- More Obituaries Headlines