Sept. 14, 1937 - Nov. 1, 2012
Kay S. Parchen-Wood, 75, of Clinton, died Thursday, November 1, 2012, at Mercy Medical Center, North Campus, Clinton.
Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Monday, November 5, 2012, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Burial will be in the Springdale Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be Dru Legel, Vincenzo Mazzarisi, Tanner Jefferyes, Myron VanBuskirk, Dustin Templeton and Jeremiah Clark. Visitation will be Sunday from 2 to 6 p.m. at the funeral home.
Kay Sharon Parchen was born on September 14, 1937, in Clinton, Iowa, the daughter of Joseph and Dorles (Sexton) Parchen. She was a 1956 graduate of Clinton High School and also attended beauty college.
Kay owned and operated Woods Antiques for over 20 years. She also owned the Mane Event Salon for five years.
Kay was a slave of fashion, enjoying shopping, especially for antiques. She enjoyed reading and spending time with her grandchildren; she loved life.
Kay is survived by her son, Joseph (Theresa) Stevens of Bolingbrook, Illinois, four daughters: Kimberlee Dauphin of Clinton, Dori Liggins of Clinton, Bobbi Sue Legel of Clinton and Nichole (Gordon) Jefferyes of Clinton; 9 grandchildren and 8 great-grandchildren.
Kay was preceded in death by her parents; her grandson, Joseph; and her sister, Judith Michaelis.
Memorials can be made to the family. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: Nov. 1, 2012
Sept. 14, 1937 - Nov. 1, 2012
- Robert E. Petersen October 29, 1929 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Robert E. Petersen, 84, of Clinton, passed away on Thursday, December 5, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus - Clinton. Private Family Services will be held. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Ceme
- Cheryl Seymour January 24, 1951 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Cheryl "Sheri" Mary Seymour, 62, of Clinton, passed away December 5, 2013 at her home surrounded by her family after brief battle with cancer. Funeral Services will be 10:30 am, Monday, December 9, 2013
- Lawrence 'Larry' E. Green THOMSON, Ill. -- Lawrence "Larry" E. Green, 91, of Thomson and formerly of Savanna, Ill., died Friday at Big Meadows Nursing Home in Savanna. A funeral service will be held at noon Wednesday at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Savanna. Burial will take pla
- Raymond C. Huseby DeWitt Raymond C. Huseby Raymond C. Huseby, 82, of DeWitt, died Sunday afternoon, December 1, 2013, in his home. A service will be held at a later date and will be announced by Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt. Raymond C. Huseby
- Charles W. Burke February 5, 1934 - December 5, 2013 DEWITT -- Mr. Charles W. Burke, 79, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday evening, December 5, 2013, at Trinity Medical Center, Rock Island, Illinois. Charles William Burke was born February 5, 1934, in Clinton, Iowa, to
- Dr. A. A. "Bud" Frommelt DEWITT -- Dr. A. A. "Bud" Frommelt, 85, of DeWitt, died Wednesday, December 4, 2013, at Mercy Hospital in Dubuque. Visitation will be at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, from 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday, December 8, 2013 with a Knights of Columbus Rosary at 1 p
- Madonna M. Finch December 12, 1932-December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Madonna "Donna" M. Finch, 80, of Clinton and formerly of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, December 5, 2013 at Mercy Living Center South. Visitation will be held from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM Tuesday, December
- George A. Decker George A. Decker May 13, 1921 - Dec. 7, 2013 BETTENDORF -- Funeral services and a Mass of Christian Burial for George A. Decker, 92, a resident of Bettendorf, will be 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, 1506
- Lawrence "Larry" E. Green THOMSON, Ill. -- Lawrence "Larry" E. Green, 91, of Thomson and formerly of Savanna, Ill., died Friday, December 6, 2013 at Big Meadows Nursing Home, Savanna. A funeral service will be held noon, Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at Law-Jones Funeral Home
- Robert E. Anderson PROPHETSTOWN, Ill. -- Robert E. Anderson, 94, of Prophetstown, died Thursday, December 5, 2013, at CGH Medical Center, Sterling, Ill. The funeral will be at 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, December 10, 2013, at the Prophetstown United Methodist Church, preceded
- More Obituaries Headlines