July 20, 1964 - Nov. 10, 2012
Keith Lundin, age 48, of Preston, Iowa, died Saturday, November 10, 2012, after a courageous battle with cancer at the University of Iowa Hospitals, Iowa City, Iowa. A funeral Mass will be held 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, November 14, 2012, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Preston, with Father Don Hertges as Celebrant. Burial will be in St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery, Preston. Visitation will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, November 13, 2012, at the Church. Online condolences and tributes may be shared at www.lawjonesfuneralhome.com.
Keith was born July 20, 1964, in Bellevue, Iowa, the son of Larry and Karen (Trenkamp) Lundin. He is a 1982 graduate of the Bellevue High School. On October 26, 1985, Keith married Kathy Schmidt. They have celebrated 27 years of marriage.
Keith enjoyed talking with his customers and sharing in their lives as he worked as an Energy Fuel Specialist at Ag Advantage FS in Miles & Maquoketa. He was known for his sense of humor and “can-do” attitude. In earlier years, Keith worked for Spring Hill Farms in Lake of the Hills, Illinois; Cotter & Company in Cary, Illinois; and ADM in Clinton, Iowa. He was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Preston.
Keith loved the outdoors, including gardening, yard work and watching birds. He also enjoyed playing cards with friends and bowling in the Monday Night League for the H&M Enterprise Team.
Keith will be dearly missed by his wife, Kathy Lundin, of Preston; his son, Devin Lundin (special friend Amanda) of Preston; two brothers, Kevin (Cindy) Lundin and Kenny (Barb) Lundin, all of Bellevue; two sisters, Rose (Will) Wills of Crystal Lake, Illinois, and Lisa (Andy) Delmont of Lititz, Pennsylvania; father-in-law, Loras Kilburg of Spragueville; a sister-in-law, Jody Yaddof (friend Tim Budde), Preston, IA; 2 brothers-in-law, Dan (Annette) Schmidt, Lake In The Hills, IL; Randy (Patty) Schmidt, Preston, IA; and several nieces and nephews, including his two “little buddies,” Alia and Chelsae.
Keith is preceded in death by his daughter, Desireé Leigh, in 2005, and both parents.
Death date: Nov. 10, 2012
July 20, 1964 - Nov. 10, 2012
- Nora Glazier Lyndon, Ill. Nora Glazier Nora Glazier, 81, of Prophetstown, Ill. and formerly of Lyndon, died Tuesday, at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, Ill. Arrangements are pending with the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss April 22, 1938 - Dec. 4, 2013 CLINTON -- Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss, 75, of Clinton, passed away on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center - North Campus, Clinton. A Funeral Mass will be 1:00 p.m., Saturday, Dec
- Carl Huffman MAQUOKETA -- Carl Huffman, 75, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday, at his home in Maquoketa. A celebration of Carl's life will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. on Fri
- Mary Anne Knox Mary Anne Knox May 26, 1928 - Dec. 2, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary Anne Knox, 85, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away peacefully at the Alverno on December 2, 2013. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 7 at the Greater True Love Baptis
- Dorothy M. Schaver Dorothy M. Schaver Oct. 4, 1927 - Dec. 3, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Dorothy M. Schaver, 86, of Fulton, died Tuesday, December 3, 2013, at her home. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, December 7, 2013, at the Trinity Reformed Church i
- Glen Whiting Glen Whiting Aug. 17, 1931 - Dec. 2, 2013 THOMSON, Ill. -- Glen Whiting lived his life to care for his family, friends and country. He put them first, adhereing to the motto of his 2nd Infantry Battalion in Korea, "Second to None". At the age of 82,
- Zachary 'Zac' T. Isenhart CHADWICK, Ill. -- Zachary "Zac" T. Isenhart, 25, of Chadwick, died Tuesday, Nov. 26, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of life gathering will be held from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m., Saturday, December 7, 2013 at the C
- Mickey Joe Hahn Mickey Joe Hahn April 16, 1950 - Dec. 2, 2013 MORRISON, Ill. - Mickey Joe Hahn, 63 of Morrison died Monday December 2, 2013 at Morrison Community Hospital. He was born on April 16, 1950 in Sterling, the son of Leonard and Mary (Miller) Hahn and was
- Jeane A. Housenga Jeane A. Housenga Dec. 20, 1935 - Nov. 23, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Jeane A. Housenga, 77, of Harbor Crest Nursing Home in Fulton, died Saturday, Nov. 23, at Harbor Crest Nursing Home. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held
- Carl Huffman Maquoketa Carl Huffman Carl Huffman, 75, of Maqoketa, died Tuesday, at his home in Maquoketa. Further arrangements are pending with the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- More Obituaries Headlines