July 20, 1964 - Nov. 10, 2012
Keith Lundin, age 48, of Preston, Iowa, died Saturday, November 10, 2012, after a courageous battle with cancer at the University of Iowa Hospitals, Iowa City, Iowa. A funeral Mass will be held 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, November 14, 2012, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Preston, with Father Don Hertges as Celebrant. Burial will be in St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery, Preston. Visitation will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, November 13, 2012, at the Church. Online condolences and tributes may be shared at www.lawjonesfuneralhome.com.
Keith was born July 20, 1964, in Bellevue, Iowa, the son of Larry and Karen (Trenkamp) Lundin. He is a 1982 graduate of the Bellevue High School. On October 26, 1985, Keith married Kathy Schmidt. They have celebrated 27 years of marriage.
Keith enjoyed talking with his customers and sharing in their lives as he worked as an Energy Fuel Specialist at Ag Advantage FS in Miles & Maquoketa. He was known for his sense of humor and “can-do” attitude. In earlier years, Keith worked for Spring Hill Farms in Lake of the Hills, Illinois; Cotter & Company in Cary, Illinois; and ADM in Clinton, Iowa. He was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Preston.
Keith loved the outdoors, including gardening, yard work and watching birds. He also enjoyed playing cards with friends and bowling in the Monday Night League for the H&M Enterprise Team.
Keith will be dearly missed by his wife, Kathy Lundin, of Preston; his son, Devin Lundin (special friend Amanda) of Preston; two brothers, Kevin (Cindy) Lundin and Kenny (Barb) Lundin, all of Bellevue; two sisters, Rose (Will) Wills of Crystal Lake, Illinois, and Lisa (Andy) Delmont of Lititz, Pennsylvania; father-in-law, Loras Kilburg of Spragueville; a sister-in-law, Jody Yaddof (friend Tim Budde), Preston, IA; 2 brothers-in-law, Dan (Annette) Schmidt, Lake In The Hills, IL; Randy (Patty) Schmidt, Preston, IA; and several nieces and nephews, including his two “little buddies,” Alia and Chelsae.
Keith is preceded in death by his daughter, Desireé Leigh, in 2005, and both parents.
Death date: Nov. 10, 2012
July 20, 1964 - Nov. 10, 2012
- Eleanor Douglas Morrison, Ill. Eleanor Douglas Eleanor Douglas, 93, of Morrison and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Wednesday at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Morrison. Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Peggy Lee Kuehl MORRISON, Ill. -- Peggy Lee Kuehl, 76, of Clinton and formerly of Morrison, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Harmony House in Mercy Living Center South, Clinton, IA. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Unit
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- Helen J. Erps Helen J. Erps Sept. 7, 1928 - April 14, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Helen J. Erps, 85, of Camanche, passed away, Monday, April 14, 2014 at the Alverno. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, April 19, 2014 at the Immanuel Lutheran Church - Camanche. Buri
- Gilbert L. 'Steve' Stephenson DEWITT -- Gilbert L. "Steve" Stephenson, 81, of DeWitt, died Monday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. A visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Sat
- More Obituaries Headlines