July 20, 1964 - Nov. 10, 2012
Keith Lundin, age 48, of Preston, Iowa, died Saturday, November 10, 2012, after a courageous battle with cancer at the University of Iowa Hospitals, Iowa City, Iowa. A funeral Mass will be held 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, November 14, 2012, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Preston, with Father Don Hertges as Celebrant. Burial will be in St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery, Preston. Visitation will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, November 13, 2012, at the Church. Online condolences and tributes may be shared at www.lawjonesfuneralhome.com.
Keith was born July 20, 1964, in Bellevue, Iowa, the son of Larry and Karen (Trenkamp) Lundin. He is a 1982 graduate of the Bellevue High School. On October 26, 1985, Keith married Kathy Schmidt. They have celebrated 27 years of marriage.
Keith enjoyed talking with his customers and sharing in their lives as he worked as an Energy Fuel Specialist at Ag Advantage FS in Miles & Maquoketa. He was known for his sense of humor and “can-do” attitude. In earlier years, Keith worked for Spring Hill Farms in Lake of the Hills, Illinois; Cotter & Company in Cary, Illinois; and ADM in Clinton, Iowa. He was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Preston.
Keith loved the outdoors, including gardening, yard work and watching birds. He also enjoyed playing cards with friends and bowling in the Monday Night League for the H&M Enterprise Team.
Keith will be dearly missed by his wife, Kathy Lundin, of Preston; his son, Devin Lundin (special friend Amanda) of Preston; two brothers, Kevin (Cindy) Lundin and Kenny (Barb) Lundin, all of Bellevue; two sisters, Rose (Will) Wills of Crystal Lake, Illinois, and Lisa (Andy) Delmont of Lititz, Pennsylvania; father-in-law, Loras Kilburg of Spragueville; a sister-in-law, Jody Yaddof (friend Tim Budde), Preston, IA; 2 brothers-in-law, Dan (Annette) Schmidt, Lake In The Hills, IL; Randy (Patty) Schmidt, Preston, IA; and several nieces and nephews, including his two “little buddies,” Alia and Chelsae.
Keith is preceded in death by his daughter, Desireé Leigh, in 2005, and both parents.
Death date: Nov. 10, 2012
July 20, 1964 - Nov. 10, 2012
- Lois M. Thomsen ClintonLois M. ThomsenLois M. Thomsen, 85, of Clinton died Friday at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Robert A. Naeve ClintonRobert A. NaeveRobert A. Naeve, 81, of Clinton, died Thursday at the Alverno Health Care facility.Arrangements are pending at Pape Funeral Home.
- Elizabeth Lee 'Dolly' Kunde MaquoketaElizabeth Lee ‘Dolly’ KundeElizabeth Lee “Dolly” Kunde, 69, of Maquoketa, died Thursday at Crestridge Nursing Home in Maquoketa.Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Linda Kay Schnoor Linda Kay SchnoorMay 20, 1945 - July 29, 2014IOWA CITY — Linda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, Iowa passed away on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Cremation rites have been accorded with a prayer and remembrance c
- Linda Kay Schnoor ClintonLinda Kay SchnoorLinda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, died Tuesday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Home.
- Joseph E. Barlow Joseph E. BarlowSept. 2, 1967 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Joseph E. Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.Funeral services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, August 1, 2014 at the Gateway Baptist Church. Burial will be in the
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines