July 20, 1964 - Nov. 10, 2012
Keith Lundin, age 48, of Preston, Iowa, died Saturday, November 10, 2012, after a courageous battle with cancer at the University of Iowa Hospitals, Iowa City, Iowa. A funeral Mass will be held 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, November 14, 2012, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Preston, with Father Don Hertges as Celebrant. Burial will be in St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery, Preston. Visitation will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, November 13, 2012, at the Church. Online condolences and tributes may be shared at www.lawjonesfuneralhome.com.
Keith was born July 20, 1964, in Bellevue, Iowa, the son of Larry and Karen (Trenkamp) Lundin. He is a 1982 graduate of the Bellevue High School. On October 26, 1985, Keith married Kathy Schmidt. They have celebrated 27 years of marriage.
Keith enjoyed talking with his customers and sharing in their lives as he worked as an Energy Fuel Specialist at Ag Advantage FS in Miles & Maquoketa. He was known for his sense of humor and “can-do” attitude. In earlier years, Keith worked for Spring Hill Farms in Lake of the Hills, Illinois; Cotter & Company in Cary, Illinois; and ADM in Clinton, Iowa. He was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Preston.
Keith loved the outdoors, including gardening, yard work and watching birds. He also enjoyed playing cards with friends and bowling in the Monday Night League for the H&M Enterprise Team.
Keith will be dearly missed by his wife, Kathy Lundin, of Preston; his son, Devin Lundin (special friend Amanda) of Preston; two brothers, Kevin (Cindy) Lundin and Kenny (Barb) Lundin, all of Bellevue; two sisters, Rose (Will) Wills of Crystal Lake, Illinois, and Lisa (Andy) Delmont of Lititz, Pennsylvania; father-in-law, Loras Kilburg of Spragueville; a sister-in-law, Jody Yaddof (friend Tim Budde), Preston, IA; 2 brothers-in-law, Dan (Annette) Schmidt, Lake In The Hills, IL; Randy (Patty) Schmidt, Preston, IA; and several nieces and nephews, including his two “little buddies,” Alia and Chelsae.
Keith is preceded in death by his daughter, Desireé Leigh, in 2005, and both parents.
Death date: Nov. 10, 2012
July 20, 1964 - Nov. 10, 2012
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Steven C. Charnoski Feb. 24, 1948 – July 24, 2014CAMANCHE — Steven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, July 24, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center – Clinton.Funeral Services will be 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral
- Delbert H. Stamp Oct. 2, 1931 – July 24, 2014CLINTON — Delbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, July 24, 2014 at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook, Iowa.Funeral Services will be 2:30 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Ho
- Joyce Hartman March 22, 1919 – July 24, 2014MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. — Joyce Ramona L. Hartman, 95, of Rockford, passed away on Thursday, July 24, 2014, in Wesley Willows Health Center. Born March 22, 1919, in Kirkland, Ill., the daughter of George and Nellie (Burt) La
- Jana Sue Goettsch June 1, 1955 – July 25, 2014LOWDEN — Jana Sue Goettsch, 59, of Lowden, died Friday, July 25, 2014, at Wheatland Manor.She was born June 1, 1955 in Clinton to Robert R. and Dolores Shelton Stankee. She married Jeff Goettsch on November 25, 1989 in Wh
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center – South, Clinton.The funeral will be 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory. Visitation will be from 10
- Thomas Determan Thomas DetermanApril 10, 1948 - July 22, 2014DUBUQUE — Thomas Determan completed his transition to the uncertain, albeit likely, next phase of existence on July 22, 2014.He entered life on April 10, 1948. His parents, Don and Helen Determan, nurtured
- Steven C. Charnoski CamancheSteven C. CharnoskiSteven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, died Thursday at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory.
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center South in Clinton.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Delbert H. Stamp ClintonDelbert H. StampDelbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, died Thursday at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines