Dec. 29, 1926 - Nov. 29, 2012
Mary Louise (Lind) Cooper went home peacefully to be with the Lord on November 29, 2012.
Mary was born December 29, 1926 to John M. and Flora (Lund) Lind, in Clinton, IA. She has three brothers and one sister; Jim Lind,
Marv Lind, John Lind and Janet “Nettie” (Lind) Weller. All are deceased except Jim. Mary married Barney “Bud” Cooper in Clinton in April of 1957. They later divorced but remained friends.
She has two children; a son, Bradley M. (Mike) Cooper of Clinton and a daughter, Cynthia L. (Cooper) Gooch of Foley, AL, along with many loving nieces, nephews and wonderful friends.
Mary graduated from Clinton High School in 1944. She lived in Clinton & Camanche for almost 82 years. She retired from Harbor Crest, in Fulton, as a Certified Nursing Assistant in October of 2008; she then moved to Foley, AL, a mile and 1/2 from her daughter.
There will be a Memorial Service at Saint Paul Lutheran Church in Clinton, on Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM, followed by a luncheon at the church. Pastor Elizabeth Liggett of Saint Paul will of- ficiate. Memorial donations may be made to: The Arch, PO Box 0278, Clinton, IA 52733-0278.
God’s Blessings to all.
Dec. 29, 1926 - Nov. 29, 2012
- Yvonne H. Lanagan Hunter Yvonne H. Lanagan Hunter 1921 - Dec. 2, 2013 SALT LAKE CITY -- Yvonne H. Lanagan Hunter, known to a generation of Webster Groves, Mo., and Chicago-area high school students as an inspirational and demanding English teacher and journalism advisor, di
- Ida Mae Balk MORRISON, Ill. -- Ida Mae Balk, 92, of Morrison, formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Wednesday, at Resthave Nursing Home in Morrison. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. Visit
- Charles L. Allen Maquoketa Charles L. Allen Charles L. Allen, 89, of Maquoketa, died Wednesday, at his home in Maquoketa. Further arrangements are pending with the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Paul F. Christian Mount Carroll, Ill. Paul F. Christian Paul F. Christian, 54, of Mount Carroll, formerly of Pinole, Calif., died Tuesday, at Morrison Community Hospital. Arrangements are pending at the Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mt. Carroll.
- Lisa Snodgrass Maquoketa Lisa Snodgrass Lisa Snodgrass, 52, of Oxford Junction, died Wednesday, at her home. Further arrangements are pending with the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Harriet Pessman Wierema PHOENIX -- Harriet Pessman Wierema, 94, of Phoenix, died Sunday, in Phoenix. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held Dec. 28 in Phoenix. The Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home will be assisting the family w
- Kathryn Faye Patch Mount Carroll, Ill. Kathryn Faye Patch Kathryn Faye Patch, 65, of Mount Carroll, died Wednesday, at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, Ill. Arrangements are pending at Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mount Carroll.
- Charles R. "Charlie" McMahon Charles R. "Charlie" McMahon Oct. 25, 1927 - Dec. 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Charles R. "Charlie" McMahon, age 86, of Clinton, passed away Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center North. In following his wishes cremation rites have been accorded.
- John Mark Maddy John Mark Maddy March 17, 1950 - Dec. 13, 2013 GHENT, Ky. -- John Mark Maddy, 63 of Ghent Kentucky, formerly of Clinton Iowa, passed away December 13, 2013. He was a loving husband, an amazing father, a caring brother, proud grandpa and trusted frie
- David "Dave" Brinkmeier Savanna, Ill. David "Dave" Brinkmeier David "Dave" Brinkmeier, 62 of Savanna, died Wednesday, at his home. Arrangements are pending at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Savanna.
- More Obituaries Headlines