Carol J. Dettner
March 18, 1926-Jan. 17, 2013
CLINTON — Carol J. Dettner, age 86, of Clinton, passed away Thursday, January 17, 2013, at Eagle Point Nursing Home.
Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, January 21, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be from 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday, January 20, at the funeral home. Burial will be in Oakland Cemetery.
Carol was born in Garden Plain, Illinois, on March 18, 1926, the daughter of Clifford and Joahanna (Wiersema) Parker. She graduated from Lyons High School. She married Herbert W. Dettner on June 16, 1946, in Clinton. Herb passed away on July 12, 2007. Carol was employed with Petersen Von Maur of Clinton, Brumer Dudley Jewelers and with her sister-in-law, Roberta, owned and operated Parker-Dettner Estate Sales. She was a member of the First Congregational Church UCC and the Red Hat Ladies. She enjoyed collecting antiques, gardening, making wreaths and crafting.
Carol is survived by two sons, Marty Dettner and William “Bill” Dettner, both of Fulton; two grandchildren, Bob Dettner and Elaine Dettner both of Fulton; two sisters, Elaine Shannon of Miles and Audrey Williams of Louisville, KY; four brothers, Bud (Lou) Parker of Clinton, Paul (Barb) Parker of Moline, IL, Cliff (Tina) Parker of Florida, and Walt Parker of Minneapolis, MN; and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, a son Jim, three brothers Roland, Irvin and Bob, and a sister Marge.
Online condolences can be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Jan. 17, 2013
Carol J. Dettner
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks