Nov. 21, 1965 - Jan. 15, 2013
Thomas D. Williams Jr., 47, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away on January, 15, 2013.
Funeral services will take place at 1 p.m. on Friday, January 25, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. A visitation will occur two hours prior to the funeral service from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the funeral home. Burial will take place in Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Thomas was born November 21, 1965, in Chicago, Illinois, the son of Thomas Sr. and Azelene (Bell) Williams. He was a 1983 graduate of Rosa Fort H.S. in Tunica, Mississippi. He served his country enlisting in the U.S. Navy.
Thomas worked for many years as an over the road truck driver. He enjoyed reading and walking and loved being social especially at family gatherings and cookouts.
Thomas is survived by his mother, Azelene Bell of Clinton; one daughter, Jaielynn Williams of Davenport; IA; one son, Thomas Williams III of Davenport, IA.; five sisters, Olga (Harvey) Williams of Clinton, IA, Annette (Christopher) Garrett of Clinton, IA, Donna (Earl) Smith of Clinton, IA, Beverly Williams of Clinton, IA, Caletria Williams of Clinton, IA; one brother, Duane Bell of Huntsville, AL; and many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.
Thomas was preceded in death by his father; one sister, Dorothy Smith; his grandparents, two nephews and one niece.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Jan. 15, 2013
Nov. 21, 1965 - Jan. 15, 2013
- Joyce E. Andersen Joyce E. Andersen Oct. 1, 1934 - March 8, 2014 CLINTON — Joyce E. Andersen, age 79, of Clinton, passed away Saturday March 8, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13t,h at the Church of the Open Door, Clinton. Visita
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller June 7, 1932 - March 7, 2014 BELLEVUE -- Lavonne "Tooty" Miller, 81, of Bellevue, Iowa, passed away Friday evening, March 7, 2014 at her home in Bellevue. A Celebration of Life Service will be held at 11:00 a.m., Tuesday morni
- Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Andrew Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Theresa M. Blake-Johnson, 34, of Andrew, died Saturday at home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Wilma J. Owen DEWITT -- Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A service of Christian burial will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Gra
- Jerry Marquez Jr. SAVANNA, Ill. -- Jerry Marquez Jr., 77, died last Wednesday in Savanna. Burial will be at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Rock Island National Cemetery in Rock Island, Ill. Visitation will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Sava
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
- More Obituaries Headlines