Nov. 21, 1965 - Jan. 15, 2013
Thomas D. Williams Jr., 47, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away on January, 15, 2013.
Funeral services will take place at 1 p.m. on Friday, January 25, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. A visitation will occur two hours prior to the funeral service from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the funeral home. Burial will take place in Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Thomas was born November 21, 1965, in Chicago, Illinois, the son of Thomas Sr. and Azelene (Bell) Williams. He was a 1983 graduate of Rosa Fort H.S. in Tunica, Mississippi. He served his country enlisting in the U.S. Navy.
Thomas worked for many years as an over the road truck driver. He enjoyed reading and walking and loved being social especially at family gatherings and cookouts.
Thomas is survived by his mother, Azelene Bell of Clinton; one daughter, Jaielynn Williams of Davenport; IA; one son, Thomas Williams III of Davenport, IA.; five sisters, Olga (Harvey) Williams of Clinton, IA, Annette (Christopher) Garrett of Clinton, IA, Donna (Earl) Smith of Clinton, IA, Beverly Williams of Clinton, IA, Caletria Williams of Clinton, IA; one brother, Duane Bell of Huntsville, AL; and many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.
Thomas was preceded in death by his father; one sister, Dorothy Smith; his grandparents, two nephews and one niece.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Jan. 15, 2013
Nov. 21, 1965 - Jan. 15, 2013
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- More Obituaries Headlines