Sept. 13, 1936 - Jan. 22, 2013
Betty Gladhill, 76, of Camanche, died Tuesday, January 22, 2013, at Mercy Living Center North.
Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Thursday, January 24, 2013, at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Visitation will be Thursday from 10 a.m. to the service time at the funeral home. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Betty Mathias was born on September 13, 1936, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the daughter of Otto and Berniece (Black) Mathias. She married John Gladhill on September 3, 1954, in Clinton.
Betty was a 1954 graduate of Clinton High School.
Betty was a secretary at Clinton Corn/Standard Brands for 26 years. She also was a secretary for an insurance agency in Houston, Texas, and for Newbauer-Darr Insurance in Clinton; retiring in 1998.
Betty enjoyed knitting, putting together jig saw puzzles and reading.
Betty is survived by her husband, John, of Camanche; and one son, Dennis (Donna) Gladhill of Hiawatha, Iowa; two sisters-in-law, Janice (Joe) Dunn of Goose Lake, Iowa, and Mitzi (Wayne) Dorathy of Clinton, Iowa.
Betty was preceded in death by her parents.
Memorials can be made to American Diabetes Association or Mercy Living Center North.
Death date: Jan. 22, 2013
Sept. 13, 1936 - Jan. 22, 2013
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines