April 21, 1963 - Feb. 9, 2013
Cynthia Ann Buntemeyer Corkery, 49, of Waterloo, died Saturday at Allen Hospital.
She was born April 21, 1963, in Clinton, the daughter of LeRoy and Ellen Rae Buntemeyer. She married Lowell Corkery on October 21, 1995, in Waterloo.
Cindy graduated from Goose Lake N.E. High School in Goose Lake, IA. She also graduated from the University of Iowa. She was employed as a production manager at North Star Community Service for the past 18 years.
Survivors include her husband, Lowell, of Waterloo; her father, LeRoy Buntemeyer of Clinton; three brothers, Rick (Allison) Anderson of Valparaiso, Ind., Barry (Judy) Buntemeyer of Goose Lake and Brent Buntemeyer of Clinton.
Preceded in death by her mother, Ellen Buntemeyer; and her grandparents.
Services: 7 p.m. Tuesday at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church. Public visitation from 4 p.m. until service time. Hagarty-Waychoff-Grarup Funeral Service on South Street is in charge of arrangements.
Memorials: may be directed to the family.
Online condolences may be left at www.hagartywaychoffgrarup.com.
Death date: Feb. 9, 2013
April 21, 1963 - Feb. 9, 2013
- Yvonne H. Lanagan Hunter Yvonne H. Lanagan Hunter 1921 - Dec. 2, 2013 SALT LAKE CITY -- Yvonne H. Lanagan Hunter, known to a generation of Webster Groves, Mo., and Chicago-area high school students as an inspirational and demanding English teacher and journalism advisor, di
- Ida Mae Balk MORRISON, Ill. -- Ida Mae Balk, 92, of Morrison, formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Wednesday, at Resthave Nursing Home in Morrison. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. Visit
- Charles L. Allen Maquoketa Charles L. Allen Charles L. Allen, 89, of Maquoketa, died Wednesday, at his home in Maquoketa. Further arrangements are pending with the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Paul F. Christian Mount Carroll, Ill. Paul F. Christian Paul F. Christian, 54, of Mount Carroll, formerly of Pinole, Calif., died Tuesday, at Morrison Community Hospital. Arrangements are pending at the Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mt. Carroll.
- Lisa Snodgrass Maquoketa Lisa Snodgrass Lisa Snodgrass, 52, of Oxford Junction, died Wednesday, at her home. Further arrangements are pending with the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Harriet Pessman Wierema PHOENIX -- Harriet Pessman Wierema, 94, of Phoenix, died Sunday, in Phoenix. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held Dec. 28 in Phoenix. The Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home will be assisting the family w
- Kathryn Faye Patch Mount Carroll, Ill. Kathryn Faye Patch Kathryn Faye Patch, 65, of Mount Carroll, died Wednesday, at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, Ill. Arrangements are pending at Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mount Carroll.
- Charles R. "Charlie" McMahon Charles R. "Charlie" McMahon Oct. 25, 1927 - Dec. 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Charles R. "Charlie" McMahon, age 86, of Clinton, passed away Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center North. In following his wishes cremation rites have been accorded.
- John Mark Maddy John Mark Maddy March 17, 1950 - Dec. 13, 2013 GHENT, Ky. -- John Mark Maddy, 63 of Ghent Kentucky, formerly of Clinton Iowa, passed away December 13, 2013. He was a loving husband, an amazing father, a caring brother, proud grandpa and trusted frie
- David "Dave" Brinkmeier Savanna, Ill. David "Dave" Brinkmeier David "Dave" Brinkmeier, 62 of Savanna, died Wednesday, at his home. Arrangements are pending at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Savanna.
- More Obituaries Headlines