Aug. 17, 1930 - Feb. 15, 2013
Kenneth R. (Kenny) “Keno” Voss, age 82, of Clinton, passed away Friday, February 15, 2013, at his home.
Funeral services will be held 6 p.m. Tuesday February, 19, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held on Tuesday from 4 to 6 p.m. at the funeral home. Following the funeral service, cremation rites will be accorded. Burial will be in St. Irenaeus Calvary Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Mercy Hospice, in memory of Kenneth Voss, and sent in care Pape Funeral Home, 2308 Pershing Blvd. Clinton, Iowa 52732.
Kenny was born in Fulton, IL, on August 17, 1930, the son of George and Grace (Kopenga) Voss. He graduated from Fulton High School in 1948. He married Delores Locey on January 15, 1966, in Clinton. He worked as a union carpenter with Local #772 Clinton, a rural mail carrier for Fulton, IL, and an office manager for Nelson Lumber Company. He was a volunteer fireman for Fulton. He was an honorary lifetime member of the Fulton American Legion for his work during the 1965 flood and Lions Club. He enjoyed woodworking and cabinet making.
Kenny is survived by his wife, Delores; his children, Michael (Megan) Voss of Camanche, Sharlene (Ron) Hesse of Kansas City, MO, Gail Voss of Clinton, Dory Locey of Clinton, Lynn Voss of Clinton, Monte (Donette) Locey of Clinton, and Dave (Chery) Voss of Clinton; 14 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren; and a brother, Vernon (Priscilla) Voss of Morrison, IL.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a brother, Harold; and a sister, June. Online condolences can be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Feb. 15, 2013
Aug. 17, 1930 - Feb. 15, 2013
- Nancy L. Dykstra Fulton, Ill. Nancy L. Dykstra Nancy L. Dykstra, 69, of Fulton, died Tuesday at Mercy Medical Center North in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Fulton chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Mildred 'Millie' A. Norris Mildred 'Millie' A. Norris June 16, 1922 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Mildred "Millie" A. Norris, 91, of Clinton, went home to be with The Lord, Monday, April 21, 2014 from Delmar Gardens of O'Fallon, Missouri. Visitation will be Friday, April 25, 201
- Glenn G. Meader Maquoketa Glenn G. Meader Glenn Meader, 65, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday at home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Rita R. Miller SAVANNA, Ill. -- Rita R. Miller, 84, of Savanna, died Monday at the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics in Iowa City. A funeral Mass will be held at 1 p.m. Monday at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church in Savanna with Father Dennis Atto as celeb
- Jane Butzbach Meyer Jane Butzbach Meyer June 4, 1929 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Jane Butzbach Meyer, age 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. A celebration of life will be held Saturday, April 26th at 2:00 p.m. at the First Congregational Church i
- Frank J. Petkewicz CHADWICK, Ill. -- Frank J. Petkewicz, 75, of Chadwick, died Monday at Carroll County Good Samaritan Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Mount Carroll, Ill. A funeral Mass will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Ss. John and Catherine Catholic Church in Mo
- Howard E. 'Sonny' Clark Maquoketa Howard E. 'Sonny' Clark Howard E. "Sonny" Clark, 86, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday at the Crestridge Nursing Home in Maquoketa. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- James Robert Paglin ELIZABETH, Ill. -- James Robert Paglin, 75, of Elizabeth, died Monday at home. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Elizabeth with the Rev. Harvey Nicholson officiating. Burial will be in Woodbine, Ill
- Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed March 5, 1945 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Nancy L. Weed, age 69, of Clinton, died Monday, April 21, 2014 at her home. According to her wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, Ap
- Vinson Carpenter Clinton Vinson Carpenter Vinson Carpenter, 83, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines