Aug. 17, 1930 - Feb. 15, 2013
Kenneth R. (Kenny) “Keno” Voss, age 82, of Clinton, passed away Friday, February 15, 2013, at his home.
Funeral services will be held 6 p.m. Tuesday February, 19, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held on Tuesday from 4 to 6 p.m. at the funeral home. Following the funeral service, cremation rites will be accorded. Burial will be in St. Irenaeus Calvary Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Mercy Hospice, in memory of Kenneth Voss, and sent in care Pape Funeral Home, 2308 Pershing Blvd. Clinton, Iowa 52732.
Kenny was born in Fulton, IL, on August 17, 1930, the son of George and Grace (Kopenga) Voss. He graduated from Fulton High School in 1948. He married Delores Locey on January 15, 1966, in Clinton. He worked as a union carpenter with Local #772 Clinton, a rural mail carrier for Fulton, IL, and an office manager for Nelson Lumber Company. He was a volunteer fireman for Fulton. He was an honorary lifetime member of the Fulton American Legion for his work during the 1965 flood and Lions Club. He enjoyed woodworking and cabinet making.
Kenny is survived by his wife, Delores; his children, Michael (Megan) Voss of Camanche, Sharlene (Ron) Hesse of Kansas City, MO, Gail Voss of Clinton, Dory Locey of Clinton, Lynn Voss of Clinton, Monte (Donette) Locey of Clinton, and Dave (Chery) Voss of Clinton; 14 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren; and a brother, Vernon (Priscilla) Voss of Morrison, IL.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a brother, Harold; and a sister, June. Online condolences can be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Feb. 15, 2013
Aug. 17, 1930 - Feb. 15, 2013
- Martin Allen Stansbarger CLINTON — Infant Martin Allen Stansbarger passed away at birth on July 19, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus surrounded by angels and into the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Martin’s parents, Jim and Natasha Stansbarger, wil
- Nellie Douma Morrison, Ill.Nellie DoumaNellie Douma, 97, of Morrison, died Jan. 21 at Morrison Community Hospital.Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Brentley Louis Kemp MAQUOKETA — Brentley Louis Kemp, infant son of Justin and Michelle (Pierson) Kemp, of Maquoketa, died July 10.Private services will be held. Death date: July 10, 2014
- Brenda Aiken DEWITT — Brenda (Henning) Aiken, 68, of DeWitt, died Friday at home.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 1, at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus.
- Bernice Viola Sander Bernice Viola SanderOct. 17, 1913 - July 17, 2014CLINTON — Bernice Viola Sander, 100, of Clinton, died Thursday, July 17, 2014 at home after 100 great years and will be missed by all her family.Memorial services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, July 25, 2
- Martin Allen Stansbarger ClintonMartin Allen StansbargerMartin Allen Stansbarger died Saturday at birth at Mercy Medical Center North.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- John W. Bousman John W. BousmanOct. 20, 1937 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — John W. Bousman Sr., age 76, of Clinton, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City, surrounded by his family. They released him from all medical intervention and
- Lola Alice Lange FULTON, Ill. — Lola Alice Lange, 98, of Morrison, Illinois, died Saturday at Resthave Home in Morrison.Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home, with the Rev. James Camp officiating. Visitatio
- Charles 'Charlie' L. Sexton Charles ‘Charlie’ L. SextonAug. 17, 1942 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — Charles “Charlie” L. Sexton, 71, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, July 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center, Clinton.Funeral Services will be 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Cl
- Marjorie Behne WHEATLAND — Marjorie (Easton) Behne, 86, of Wheatland, died Friday at Wheatland Manor.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Schultz Funeral Home in Grand Mound. A service of Christian burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Christian Free
- More Obituaries Headlines