Aug. 17, 1930 - Feb. 15, 2013
Kenneth R. (Kenny) “Keno” Voss, age 82, of Clinton, passed away Friday, February 15, 2013, at his home.
Funeral services will be held 6 p.m. Tuesday February, 19, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held on Tuesday from 4 to 6 p.m. at the funeral home. Following the funeral service, cremation rites will be accorded. Burial will be in St. Irenaeus Calvary Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Mercy Hospice, in memory of Kenneth Voss, and sent in care Pape Funeral Home, 2308 Pershing Blvd. Clinton, Iowa 52732.
Kenny was born in Fulton, IL, on August 17, 1930, the son of George and Grace (Kopenga) Voss. He graduated from Fulton High School in 1948. He married Delores Locey on January 15, 1966, in Clinton. He worked as a union carpenter with Local #772 Clinton, a rural mail carrier for Fulton, IL, and an office manager for Nelson Lumber Company. He was a volunteer fireman for Fulton. He was an honorary lifetime member of the Fulton American Legion for his work during the 1965 flood and Lions Club. He enjoyed woodworking and cabinet making.
Kenny is survived by his wife, Delores; his children, Michael (Megan) Voss of Camanche, Sharlene (Ron) Hesse of Kansas City, MO, Gail Voss of Clinton, Dory Locey of Clinton, Lynn Voss of Clinton, Monte (Donette) Locey of Clinton, and Dave (Chery) Voss of Clinton; 14 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren; and a brother, Vernon (Priscilla) Voss of Morrison, IL.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a brother, Harold; and a sister, June. Online condolences can be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Feb. 15, 2013
Aug. 17, 1930 - Feb. 15, 2013
- Glen Whiting Glen Whiting Aug. 17, 1931 - Dec. 2, 2013 THOMSON, Ill. -- Glen Whiting lived his life to care for his family, friends and country. He put them first, adhereing to the motto of his 2nd Infantry Battalion in Korea, "Second to None". At the age of 82,
- Zachary 'Zac' T. Isenhart CHADWICK, Ill. -- Zachary "Zac" T. Isenhart, 25, of Chadwick, died Tuesday, Nov. 26, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of life gathering will be held from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m., Saturday, December 7, 2013 at the C
- Mickey Joe Hahn Mickey Joe Hahn April 16, 1950 - Dec. 2, 2013 MORRISON, Ill. - Mickey Joe Hahn, 63 of Morrison died Monday December 2, 2013 at Morrison Community Hospital. He was born on April 16, 1950 in Sterling, the son of Leonard and Mary (Miller) Hahn and was
- Jeane A. Housenga Jeane A. Housenga Dec. 20, 1935 - Nov. 23, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Jeane A. Housenga, 77, of Harbor Crest Nursing Home in Fulton, died Saturday, Nov. 23, at Harbor Crest Nursing Home. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held
- Carl Huffman Maquoketa Carl Huffman Carl Huffman, 75, of Maqoketa, died Tuesday, at his home in Maquoketa. Further arrangements are pending with the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Sandra L. Jones Sandra L. Jones Dec. 6, 1955 - Dec. 2, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Sandra L. Jones, 57, of Fulton, died Monday, December 2, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center North in Clinton. A funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Friday, December 6, 2013 at the Albany Uni
- Harlo Henningsen Harlo Henningsen Jan. 19, 1959 - Dec. 1, 2013 BETTENDORF -- Harlo Henningsen, 54, of Bettendorf, died suddenly on Sunday, December 1, 2013 at Trinity Unity Point in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m., Saturday, December 7, 2013
- Veronica C. Determan Veronica C. Determan July 8, 1917 - Dec. 3, 2013 PRESTON -- Veronica C. Determan, age 96, of Preston, Iowa died Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at the Alverno in Clinton, Iowa. A Funeral Mass will be held 10:00 a.m. Friday, December 6, 2013 at St. Joseph
- Alfonso "Al" Antonio Cantu Jr. ELIZABETH, Ill. -- Alfonso "Al" Antonio Cantu Jr., 74, of Mt. Carroll, Ill. died Saturday, at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria, Ill. A memorial service will be held 11 a.m. Saturday, at Law-Jones Funeral Home, 107 N. Main Street, Elizabeth. B
- Mary Knox Clinton Mary Knox Mary Knox, 85, of Clinton, died Tuesday, at The Alverno. Funeral arrangements are pending with Lemke Funeral Home. Mary Knox
- More Obituaries Headlines