Aug. 17, 1930 - Feb. 15, 2013
Kenneth R. (Kenny) “Keno” Voss, age 82, of Clinton, passed away Friday, February 15, 2013, at his home.
Funeral services will be held 6 p.m. Tuesday February, 19, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held on Tuesday from 4 to 6 p.m. at the funeral home. Following the funeral service, cremation rites will be accorded. Burial will be in St. Irenaeus Calvary Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Mercy Hospice, in memory of Kenneth Voss, and sent in care Pape Funeral Home, 2308 Pershing Blvd. Clinton, Iowa 52732.
Kenny was born in Fulton, IL, on August 17, 1930, the son of George and Grace (Kopenga) Voss. He graduated from Fulton High School in 1948. He married Delores Locey on January 15, 1966, in Clinton. He worked as a union carpenter with Local #772 Clinton, a rural mail carrier for Fulton, IL, and an office manager for Nelson Lumber Company. He was a volunteer fireman for Fulton. He was an honorary lifetime member of the Fulton American Legion for his work during the 1965 flood and Lions Club. He enjoyed woodworking and cabinet making.
Kenny is survived by his wife, Delores; his children, Michael (Megan) Voss of Camanche, Sharlene (Ron) Hesse of Kansas City, MO, Gail Voss of Clinton, Dory Locey of Clinton, Lynn Voss of Clinton, Monte (Donette) Locey of Clinton, and Dave (Chery) Voss of Clinton; 14 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren; and a brother, Vernon (Priscilla) Voss of Morrison, IL.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a brother, Harold; and a sister, June. Online condolences can be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Feb. 15, 2013
Aug. 17, 1930 - Feb. 15, 2013
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Robert Hammer ClintonRobert HammerRobert Hammer, 84, of Clinton died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Wilma C. Kimball Wilma C. KimballNov. 4, 1917 - July 26, 2014CAMANCHE — Wilma C. Kimball, age 96, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. There will be no visitation. Graveside services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jul
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Steven C. Charnoski Feb. 24, 1948 – July 24, 2014CAMANCHE — Steven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, July 24, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center – Clinton.Funeral Services will be 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral
- Delbert H. Stamp Oct. 2, 1931 – July 24, 2014CLINTON — Delbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, July 24, 2014 at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook, Iowa.Funeral Services will be 2:30 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Ho
- Joyce Hartman March 22, 1919 – July 24, 2014MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. — Joyce Ramona L. Hartman, 95, of Rockford, passed away on Thursday, July 24, 2014, in Wesley Willows Health Center. Born March 22, 1919, in Kirkland, Ill., the daughter of George and Nellie (Burt) La
- Jana Sue Goettsch June 1, 1955 – July 25, 2014LOWDEN — Jana Sue Goettsch, 59, of Lowden, died Friday, July 25, 2014, at Wheatland Manor.She was born June 1, 1955 in Clinton to Robert R. and Dolores Shelton Stankee. She married Jeff Goettsch on November 25, 1989 in Wh
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center – South, Clinton.The funeral will be 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory. Visitation will be from 10
- More Obituaries Headlines