Sept. 12, 1948-Aug. 29, 2012
John William Ryan, 63, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away suddenly on Wednesday, August 29, 2012, at his home.
Funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. on Saturday, September 1, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. A visitation will be held from 2 to 7 p.m. on Friday, August 31, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel. Burial will take place, following the funeral service, at Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements. Pallbearers will be Allen Ryan, Michael Gouty, Michael Powell, Ryan Taylor, Andrew Ryan, Brian Powell, Gary Ryan and Austin Taylor.
John was born September 12, 1948, in Cresco, Iowa, the son of Clarence and Florence (Miller) Ryan. John married Patricia Hayton-Proud on January 9, 1968.
John worked at Central Steele until the plant closed and currently worked at Collis for the past 25 years. He enjoyed working on cars and going to auctions and spending time with his family.
John is survived by his loving wife of 43 years, Pat; two daughters, Patty Taylor of Cedar Rapids, Penny (Bill) Wagoner of Clinton; two sons, Rodney Proud of Clinton, Jack (Jennifer) Ryan of Clinton; twelve grandchildren, Trisha Taylor, Austin (Jess) Taylor, Jenni (Brian) Johnson, Ryan (Amber) Taylor, Brian (Kayleigh) Powell, Michael (Nicole) Powell, Ashley Wagoner, Michael Gouty, Gracie Ramsey, A.J. and Andrew Ryan, Jessika Jones; seven great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Aug. 29, 2012
Sept. 12, 1948-Aug. 29, 2012
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks