Sept. 5, 1928 - Dec. 5, 2012
Phyllis A. Casperson, 84, of Clinton, Iowa, passed from this life on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 after being lovingly cared for in the home of her eldest daughter, Carol Davis.
Funeral services celebrating her life will be 11:00 a.m. Monday, December 10th at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton, Iowa. Family will greet friends and relatives at the visitation on Sunday, December 9th from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Burial will be at Clinton Lawn Cemetery, Clinton. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Phyllis was born on September 5, 1928, in Davenport, Iowa, to John (Mac) and Verna (Gilbert) McDonald and later moved to Wheatland, Iowa, where she helped the family establish Mac’s Triangle Supper Club. She married Edward Casperson on Aug. 1, 1952, and made their home in Grand Mound, Iowa, where they raised four children. Her husband preceded her in death in 1996. Phyllis became a Certified Public Accountant, shared her knowledge with youth through Junior Achievement and worked for Clifton Gunderson, where she retired after many years. She enjoyed gardening, traveling, and reading. Phyllis loved life and enjoyed spending time outside at the family’s country camp.
Phyllis’ greatest joy was her large family of four children, 11 grandchildren and 14 great-grand children. She is survived and lovingly remembered by her children, Carol Davis of Moline, IL; John (Kathy) Casperson of Clinton; Cindy Sirna of Bettendorf, IA, and Christine Hensley of Clinton; and sisters Janet McDonald, Wheatland; and Judi (Dennis) Holdorf, Muscatine. She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, and a great grandson.
Death date: Dec. 5, 2012
Sept. 5, 1928 - Dec. 5, 2012
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- Donald A. Lass Donald A. Lass Jan. 4, 1937 - March 3, 2014 CLINTON -- Donald A. Lass took his Savior's hand and stepped into paradise early Monday morning, March 3, 2014, his father's birthday, after succumbing to long-term effects of Parkinson's disease. Cremation
- More Obituaries Headlines