May 31, 2012 - July 23, 2012
Kiara Joe Hansen, born May 31, 2012, of Maquoketa, Iowa, died Monday, July 23, 2012, at home.
A celebration of life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, July 30, 2012, at the Miller-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Preston, Iowa, with Pastor Iola McCutcheon officiating. Burial will follow in Fairview Cemetery, rural Miles, Iowa. Visitation will be held from 3 to 6 p.m. on Sunday, July 29, also at the Miller-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Preston. Condolences and tributes may be shared with the family online at www.lawjonesfuneralhome.com.
Kiara was born May 31, 2012, minutes after her twin sister, Keyionna, at Genesis East Hospital in Davenport, Iowa, the daughter of Samantha Hansen.
Kiara is survived and lovingly remembered by her mother, Samantha Hansen, of Maquoketa, Iowa; two sisters, twin, Keyionna Hansen and Neveah Hansen; one brother, Malik Hansen; her grandmothers, Melissa Dobson of Sabula, Iowa, and Sharon Hansen of Clinton, Iowa; her grandfather, Stacy Hansen of Clinton; her great-grandmother, Cathy Driscoll of Maquoketa; her great-grandfathers, Rodney Dodson of Marion, Iowa, and Richard (Karen) Hansen of Clinton; three aunts, Frankie Hansen of Lost Nation, Iowa, Stacia Hansen of Clinton and Cassie Lindin of Miles, Iowa; and two uncles, Rodney Hansen of Dubuque, Iowa, and Jason (Tina) Marcus of Clinton.
Kiara was preceded in death by her great-grandmother, Patty Dodson, and her great-grandfather, Jerry Driscoll.
Death date: July 23, 2012
May 31, 2012 - July 23, 2012
- Elizabeth Grossman Clinton Elizabeth Grossman Elizabeth Grossman, 74, of Clinton died today at the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics in Iowa City. Funeral arrangements are pending with Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Kenneth E. Dauen Kenneth E. Dauen Aug. 27, 1958 - Dec. 8, 2013 WARREN, Ill. -- Kenneth E. Dauen, 55, of Warren, IL, formerly of Albany, IL, died Sunday, December 8, 2013, at the Mercy Medical Center North, Clinton, IA. Kenneth was born August 27, 1958, in Morrison, I
- Marjorie M. Dierks Marjorie M. Dierks Nov. 13, 1924 - Dec. 8, 2013 CLINTON -- Marjorie M. Dierks, 89, of Clinton, IA, passed away Sunday, December 8, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center. Services will be at 10:00 a.m. Friday, December 13th at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation
- Ben Ray Ben Ray Sept. 18, 1931 - Dec. 6, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- The soul of Ben Ray left this earth on December 6, 2013. Ben Ray was born in Murray, Kentucky, on September 18, 1931. He was raised by his grandparents Mary and Henry Houston Ray who enabled Ben t
- Louis K. Ronnfeldt Louis K. Ronnfeldt Sept. 11, 1940 - Dec. 7, 2013 CAMANCHE -- Louis K. Ronnfeldt, age 73, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, December 7, 2013 at his home. In following his wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A gathering of family and friends w
- Robert E. Petersen October 29, 1929 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Robert E. Petersen, 84, of Clinton, passed away on Thursday, December 5, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus - Clinton. Private Family Services will be held. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Ceme
- Cheryl Seymour January 24, 1951 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Cheryl "Sheri" Mary Seymour, 62, of Clinton, passed away December 5, 2013 at her home surrounded by her family after brief battle with cancer. Funeral Services will be 10:30 am, Monday, December 9, 2013
- Lawrence 'Larry' E. Green THOMSON, Ill. -- Lawrence "Larry" E. Green, 91, of Thomson and formerly of Savanna, Ill., died Friday at Big Meadows Nursing Home in Savanna. A funeral service will be held at noon Wednesday at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Savanna. Burial will take pla
- Raymond C. Huseby DeWitt Raymond C. Huseby Raymond C. Huseby, 82, of DeWitt, died Sunday afternoon, December 1, 2013, in his home. A service will be held at a later date and will be announced by Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt. Raymond C. Huseby
- Charles W. Burke February 5, 1934 - December 5, 2013 DEWITT -- Mr. Charles W. Burke, 79, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday evening, December 5, 2013, at Trinity Medical Center, Rock Island, Illinois. Charles William Burke was born February 5, 1934, in Clinton, Iowa, to
- More Obituaries Headlines