May 31, 2012 - July 23, 2012
Kiara Joe Hansen, born May 31, 2012, of Maquoketa, Iowa, died Monday, July 23, 2012, at home.
A celebration of life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, July 30, 2012, at the Miller-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Preston, Iowa, with Pastor Iola McCutcheon officiating. Burial will follow in Fairview Cemetery, rural Miles, Iowa. Visitation will be held from 3 to 6 p.m. on Sunday, July 29, also at the Miller-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Preston. Condolences and tributes may be shared with the family online at www.lawjonesfuneralhome.com.
Kiara was born May 31, 2012, minutes after her twin sister, Keyionna, at Genesis East Hospital in Davenport, Iowa, the daughter of Samantha Hansen.
Kiara is survived and lovingly remembered by her mother, Samantha Hansen, of Maquoketa, Iowa; two sisters, twin, Keyionna Hansen and Neveah Hansen; one brother, Malik Hansen; her grandmothers, Melissa Dobson of Sabula, Iowa, and Sharon Hansen of Clinton, Iowa; her grandfather, Stacy Hansen of Clinton; her great-grandmother, Cathy Driscoll of Maquoketa; her great-grandfathers, Rodney Dodson of Marion, Iowa, and Richard (Karen) Hansen of Clinton; three aunts, Frankie Hansen of Lost Nation, Iowa, Stacia Hansen of Clinton and Cassie Lindin of Miles, Iowa; and two uncles, Rodney Hansen of Dubuque, Iowa, and Jason (Tina) Marcus of Clinton.
Kiara was preceded in death by her great-grandmother, Patty Dodson, and her great-grandfather, Jerry Driscoll.
Death date: July 23, 2012
May 31, 2012 - July 23, 2012
- Linda Kay Schnoor ClintonLinda Kay SchnoorLinda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, died Tuesday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Home.
- Joseph E. Barlow Joseph E. BarlowSept. 2, 1967 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Joseph E. Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.Funeral services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, August 1, 2014 at the Gateway Baptist Church. Burial will be in the
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- More Obituaries Headlines