July 14, 1920 - July 27, 2012
Agneta E. Charvat, 92, of Clinton, died Friday, July 27, 2012 at her home in Clinton.
Visitation will be held from 2:00-4:00pm Monday, July 30, 2012 at the Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory. Burial will be held at the St. Mary’s Holy Sepulcher Cemetery in Omaha, Nebraska.
Agneta E. Claussen was born on July 14, 1920 in Delmar, Iowa, the daughter of Martin and Anna (Rasmussen) Claussen. She married Otto Charvat on May 13, 1940 in Papillion, Nebraska; he died January 9, 1996.
She was a 1938 graduate of Central High School and was a homemaker. She was a member of Prince of Peace Parish.
She is survived by a son: Gerry (Sandy) Charvat of Spencerville, Indiana; 8 grandchildren and a brother: Walter Claussen of Clinton.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, one daughter, three sisters, and one brother.
Memorials can be made to Mercy Hospice.
Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: July 27, 2012
July 14, 1920 - July 27, 2012
- James Robert Paglin ELIZABETH, Ill. -- James Robert Paglin, 75, of Elizabeth, died Monday at home. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Elizabeth with the Rev. Harvey Nicholson officiating. Burial will be in Woodbine, Ill
- Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed March 5, 1945 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Nancy L. Weed, age 69, of Clinton, died Monday, April 21, 2014 at her home. According to her wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, Ap
- Vinson Carpenter Clinton Vinson Carpenter Vinson Carpenter, 83, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jane B. Meyer CLINTON -- Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. A gathering will be held from 1 to 2 p.m. Saturday at First Congregational Church. A memorial service will begin at 2 p.m. A complete obituary will appear in Thursda
- Janice 'Jan' Brondyke CLINTON -- Janice "Jan" Brondyke, 68, of Clinton, died March 28 in Kingwood, Texas. She will be cremated and her ashes spread on Galveston Beach, Texas. She is survived by her brother, Jim. Death date: March 28, 2014 Janice 'Jan' Brondyke
- Jane B. Meyer Clinton Jane B. Meyer Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Kenneth R. Buck MADISON, Wis. -- Kenneth R. Buck, 76, of Madison, and formerly of Mount Carroll, Ill., died Wednesday at home. A funeral service will be held at noon Saturday at Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mount Carroll. A visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to
- Eunice J. Leibert Eunice J. Leibert Dec. 4, 1931 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Eunice J. Leibert, age 82, of Clinton, died Monday April 21st at Trinity Regional Health System in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Thursday at the Pape Funeral Home. Visi
- Nancy L. Weed Clinton Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Henrietta 'Etta' Jane Wiebenga Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga Jan. 19, 1924 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga, 90, of Prairie Hills Senior Living Center in Clinton, IA; formerly of Fulton, IL, died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at Mercy Living Center South, Clin
- More Obituaries Headlines