Aug. 23, 1938 - Nov. 17, 2012
Margaret “Peg” Carber-Baughman-Roman, 74, of Clinton, died at the home of her daughter on Saturday, November 17, 2012, surrounded by her loving family.
Services will be 5 p.m. Wednesday, November 21, 2012, at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Visitation will be from 3 p.m. to the service time Wednesday at the funeral home. Following the services, the body will be cremated. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Margaret Frances Carber was born on August 23, 1938, in Eldridge, Iowa, the daughter of Russell and Lelia (Lebarge) Carber. As a young girl she grew up in the McCausland area before moving to Camanche.
Peg was retired from the Kwik Star on the northend of Clinton after 12 years.
Peg enjoyed life, loving to listen to country music, visiting the casino, playing bingo and dancing. She especially enjoyed spending time with her family.
Peg is survived by three daughters, Ollie Bray of Clinton, Tonya Baughman of Arkansas and Ellen (Brian) Bouchard of Clinton, and a granddaughter that she raised as a daughter, Brigitte Baughman of Clinton; 8 grandchildren, 3 great-grandchildren; four sisters, Reba Anderson, Thelma Ehredt and Pat Hendircks all of Bettendorf and Connie (Dale) Baughman of Wisconsin; and several nieces and nephews.
Peg was preceded in death by her parents; one son, Larry Baughman; and a brother, Larry Carber.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Nov. 17, 2012
Aug. 23, 1938 - Nov. 17, 2012
- Yvonne H. Lanagan Hunter Yvonne H. Lanagan Hunter 1921 - Dec. 2, 2013 SALT LAKE CITY -- Yvonne H. Lanagan Hunter, known to a generation of Webster Groves, Mo., and Chicago-area high school students as an inspirational and demanding English teacher and journalism advisor, di
- Ida Mae Balk MORRISON, Ill. -- Ida Mae Balk, 92, of Morrison, formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Wednesday, at Resthave Nursing Home in Morrison. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. Visit
- Charles L. Allen Maquoketa Charles L. Allen Charles L. Allen, 89, of Maquoketa, died Wednesday, at his home in Maquoketa. Further arrangements are pending with the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Paul F. Christian Mount Carroll, Ill. Paul F. Christian Paul F. Christian, 54, of Mount Carroll, formerly of Pinole, Calif., died Tuesday, at Morrison Community Hospital. Arrangements are pending at the Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mt. Carroll.
- Lisa Snodgrass Maquoketa Lisa Snodgrass Lisa Snodgrass, 52, of Oxford Junction, died Wednesday, at her home. Further arrangements are pending with the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Harriet Pessman Wierema PHOENIX -- Harriet Pessman Wierema, 94, of Phoenix, died Sunday, in Phoenix. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held Dec. 28 in Phoenix. The Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home will be assisting the family w
- Kathryn Faye Patch Mount Carroll, Ill. Kathryn Faye Patch Kathryn Faye Patch, 65, of Mount Carroll, died Wednesday, at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, Ill. Arrangements are pending at Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mount Carroll.
- Charles R. "Charlie" McMahon Charles R. "Charlie" McMahon Oct. 25, 1927 - Dec. 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Charles R. "Charlie" McMahon, age 86, of Clinton, passed away Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center North. In following his wishes cremation rites have been accorded.
- John Mark Maddy John Mark Maddy March 17, 1950 - Dec. 13, 2013 GHENT, Ky. -- John Mark Maddy, 63 of Ghent Kentucky, formerly of Clinton Iowa, passed away December 13, 2013. He was a loving husband, an amazing father, a caring brother, proud grandpa and trusted frie
- David "Dave" Brinkmeier Savanna, Ill. David "Dave" Brinkmeier David "Dave" Brinkmeier, 62 of Savanna, died Wednesday, at his home. Arrangements are pending at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Savanna.
- More Obituaries Headlines