Aug. 23, 1938 - Nov. 17, 2012
Margaret “Peg” Carber-Baughman-Roman, 74, of Clinton, died at the home of her daughter on Saturday, November 17, 2012, surrounded by her loving family.
Services will be 5 p.m. Wednesday, November 21, 2012, at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Visitation will be from 3 p.m. to the service time Wednesday at the funeral home. Following the services, the body will be cremated. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Margaret Frances Carber was born on August 23, 1938, in Eldridge, Iowa, the daughter of Russell and Lelia (Lebarge) Carber. As a young girl she grew up in the McCausland area before moving to Camanche.
Peg was retired from the Kwik Star on the northend of Clinton after 12 years.
Peg enjoyed life, loving to listen to country music, visiting the casino, playing bingo and dancing. She especially enjoyed spending time with her family.
Peg is survived by three daughters, Ollie Bray of Clinton, Tonya Baughman of Arkansas and Ellen (Brian) Bouchard of Clinton, and a granddaughter that she raised as a daughter, Brigitte Baughman of Clinton; 8 grandchildren, 3 great-grandchildren; four sisters, Reba Anderson, Thelma Ehredt and Pat Hendircks all of Bettendorf and Connie (Dale) Baughman of Wisconsin; and several nieces and nephews.
Peg was preceded in death by her parents; one son, Larry Baughman; and a brother, Larry Carber.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Nov. 17, 2012
Aug. 23, 1938 - Nov. 17, 2012
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- More Obituaries Headlines