FULTON, Ill. —
Aug. 14, 1911 - Nov. 20, 2012
Arthur Kramer, 101, of Fulton, died Tuesday, November 20, 2012, at Mercy Medical Center North, Clinton.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Saturday, November 24, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. The Rev. Edie Lenz, pastor of First Reformed Church in Fulton, officiating. Visitation will be from noon until the time of the funeral service Saturday, November 24, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Fulton Township Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to First Reformed Church in Fulton.
He was born August 14, 1911, in Garden Plain (Fulton), Ill., to Henry and Katie (Decker) Kramer.
Art was educated in the rural Whiteside County grade schools.
He married Ella A. Pessman on December 17, 1965, in Morrison, Ill.; she survives.
Art engaged in farming in the rural Fulton/Garden Plain area.
Art was a member of First Reformed Church, Fulton, and the church’s Men’s Society. He also was a member of the Whiteside County Farm Bureau.
Art enjoyed talking about farming and doing jigsaw and word puzzles. He was an avid sports fan and enjoyed watching all sports on TV, especially the Cubs.
Survivors include his wife, Ella; one brother, Marvin Kramer of Fulton; 14 nieces: Sharon (Merle) Reisenbigler of Morrison, IL; Joan Hook of Morrison, IL; Sandy (Larry) Senior of Fulton, IL; Lois (Steven) Andrews of Ocean Port, NJ; Vi Jones of Phoenix, AZ; Betty Martin of Phoenix, AZ; Ellen (Carl) Smith of Goodyear, AZ; Carol (John) Ledger of Peoria, AZ; Marie Wiersema of Peoria, AZ; Linda (Jim) Robbins of Rock Falls, IL; Lorna Witherow of Lyndon, IL; Sherri Argraves of Sterling; Joanne (Warren) Musser of Sterling, IL; and Lois (Steve) Andrews of Oceanport, NJ; six nephews: Arlyn (Jane) Pessman of Morrison, IL; Gary (Lisa) Kramer of Fulton, IL; Wayne (Ruth) Kramer of Orange City, IA; Ken Kramer of Clinton, Iowa; Harold Pessman of Rock Falls, IL; and Roger Pessman of Rock Falls, IL.
He was preceded in death by two brothers, Clarence Kramer and Elmer Kramer.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Nov. 20, 2012
FULTON, Ill. —
Aug. 14, 1911 - Nov. 20, 2012
- James Robert Paglin ELIZABETH, Ill. -- James Robert Paglin, 75, of Elizabeth, died Monday at home. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Elizabeth with the Rev. Harvey Nicholson officiating. Burial will be in Woodbine, Ill
- Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed March 5, 1945 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Nancy L. Weed, age 69, of Clinton, died Monday, April 21, 2014 at her home. According to her wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, Ap
- Vinson Carpenter Clinton Vinson Carpenter Vinson Carpenter, 83, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jane B. Meyer CLINTON -- Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. A gathering will be held from 1 to 2 p.m. Saturday at First Congregational Church. A memorial service will begin at 2 p.m. A complete obituary will appear in Thursda
- Janice 'Jan' Brondyke CLINTON -- Janice "Jan" Brondyke, 68, of Clinton, died March 28 in Kingwood, Texas. She will be cremated and her ashes spread on Galveston Beach, Texas. She is survived by her brother, Jim. Death date: March 28, 2014 Janice 'Jan' Brondyke
- Jane B. Meyer Clinton Jane B. Meyer Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Kenneth R. Buck MADISON, Wis. -- Kenneth R. Buck, 76, of Madison, and formerly of Mount Carroll, Ill., died Wednesday at home. A funeral service will be held at noon Saturday at Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mount Carroll. A visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to
- Eunice J. Leibert Eunice J. Leibert Dec. 4, 1931 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Eunice J. Leibert, age 82, of Clinton, died Monday April 21st at Trinity Regional Health System in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Thursday at the Pape Funeral Home. Visi
- Nancy L. Weed Clinton Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Henrietta 'Etta' Jane Wiebenga Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga Jan. 19, 1924 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga, 90, of Prairie Hills Senior Living Center in Clinton, IA; formerly of Fulton, IL, died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at Mercy Living Center South, Clin
- More Obituaries Headlines