FULTON, Ill. —
Aug. 14, 1911 - Nov. 20, 2012
Arthur Kramer, 101, of Fulton, died Tuesday, November 20, 2012, at Mercy Medical Center North, Clinton.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Saturday, November 24, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. The Rev. Edie Lenz, pastor of First Reformed Church in Fulton, officiating. Visitation will be from noon until the time of the funeral service Saturday, November 24, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Fulton Township Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to First Reformed Church in Fulton.
He was born August 14, 1911, in Garden Plain (Fulton), Ill., to Henry and Katie (Decker) Kramer.
Art was educated in the rural Whiteside County grade schools.
He married Ella A. Pessman on December 17, 1965, in Morrison, Ill.; she survives.
Art engaged in farming in the rural Fulton/Garden Plain area.
Art was a member of First Reformed Church, Fulton, and the church’s Men’s Society. He also was a member of the Whiteside County Farm Bureau.
Art enjoyed talking about farming and doing jigsaw and word puzzles. He was an avid sports fan and enjoyed watching all sports on TV, especially the Cubs.
Survivors include his wife, Ella; one brother, Marvin Kramer of Fulton; 14 nieces: Sharon (Merle) Reisenbigler of Morrison, IL; Joan Hook of Morrison, IL; Sandy (Larry) Senior of Fulton, IL; Lois (Steven) Andrews of Ocean Port, NJ; Vi Jones of Phoenix, AZ; Betty Martin of Phoenix, AZ; Ellen (Carl) Smith of Goodyear, AZ; Carol (John) Ledger of Peoria, AZ; Marie Wiersema of Peoria, AZ; Linda (Jim) Robbins of Rock Falls, IL; Lorna Witherow of Lyndon, IL; Sherri Argraves of Sterling; Joanne (Warren) Musser of Sterling, IL; and Lois (Steve) Andrews of Oceanport, NJ; six nephews: Arlyn (Jane) Pessman of Morrison, IL; Gary (Lisa) Kramer of Fulton, IL; Wayne (Ruth) Kramer of Orange City, IA; Ken Kramer of Clinton, Iowa; Harold Pessman of Rock Falls, IL; and Roger Pessman of Rock Falls, IL.
He was preceded in death by two brothers, Clarence Kramer and Elmer Kramer.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Nov. 20, 2012
FULTON, Ill. —
Aug. 14, 1911 - Nov. 20, 2012
- Linda Kay Schnoor ClintonLinda Kay SchnoorLinda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, died Tuesday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Home.
- Joseph E. Barlow Joseph E. BarlowSept. 2, 1967 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Joseph E. Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.Funeral services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, August 1, 2014 at the Gateway Baptist Church. Burial will be in the
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- More Obituaries Headlines