March 12, 1944 - Nov. 19, 2012
Karen L. Shaw, 68, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away on Wednesday, November 19, 2012, at Mercy Medical Center, South campus.
Cremation rights have been accorded with a memorial service to be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, November 24, at Bethel AME Church, Clinton. Visitation will take place 1 hour prior to the funeral service from 1 to 2 p.m. at Bethel AME Church. Private burial will take place at a later date. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Karen was born March 12, 1944, in Dubuque, Iowa, the daughter of Raymond and Ruth (Johnson) Arnold. She attended Clinton High School. She married Johnie Shaw in 1977; he later passed away on December 7, 2003.
Karen was employed with International Paper for many years. Karen was a faithful member of Bethel AME Church and was a choir member; she loved music. She was an avid bowler and belonged to the 600 Club.
Karen is survived by two sisters, Stephanie Robinson of Palm Coast, FL, Marsha Rode of Palm Coast, FL; one brother, Vinson Culberson of DeWitt, IA; two aunts, Mrs. Meredith Burke of Savanna, IL, and Mrs. Lametta Wynn of Clinton, IA; with many nieces, nephews and lots of cousins.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her husband.
Memorials can be left to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Nov. 19, 2012
March 12, 1944 - Nov. 19, 2012
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks