June 21, 1974 - Nov. 28, 2012
Michael “Smiley” J. Fox, 38, of Clinton, passed away on Wednesday, November 28, 2012, at his home in Clinton.
Funeral services will be 3 p.m. Sunday, December 2, 2012, at the Church of the Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, Clinton. Visitation will be Sunday from 1 p.m. to the service time at the church. Burial will be Monday at the Rose Hill Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be Keagan Fox, Tom Schwarz, Raymond Nelson, Todd Corson, Eric Kraciun, Greg Bonde and Ryan Martin. Serving as an honorary pallbearer will be Bob Jones. The Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory is assisting the family. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting his obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Michael James Fox was born on June 21, 1974, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Larry and Sharon (Fuger) Fox. He was a 1993 graduate of Camanche High School. He then attended Northeast Community College in Peosta, Iowa, where he received a degree in respiratory therapy.
He was a respiratory therapist at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton and later at the University of Utah and Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah.
He was a member of the Church of the Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; he lived for his niece and nephews; and enjoyed riding his bike.
He is survived by his parents, Larry and Sharon Fox of Camanche; sister-in-law, Sarah (Tom) Schwarz; his nephews, Keagan Fox and Cael Schwarz and his niece, Maren Schwarz; his uncle, Gary Fox of Camanche; and lots of cousins.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents and his brother, Scott.
Memorials can be made to the American Diabetes Association.
Death date: Nov. 28, 2012
June 21, 1974 - Nov. 28, 2012
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Steven C. Charnoski Feb. 24, 1948 – July 24, 2014CAMANCHE — Steven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, July 24, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center – Clinton.Funeral Services will be 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral
- Delbert H. Stamp Oct. 2, 1931 – July 24, 2014CLINTON — Delbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, July 24, 2014 at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook, Iowa.Funeral Services will be 2:30 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Ho
- Joyce Hartman March 22, 1919 – July 24, 2014MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. — Joyce Ramona L. Hartman, 95, of Rockford, passed away on Thursday, July 24, 2014, in Wesley Willows Health Center. Born March 22, 1919, in Kirkland, Ill., the daughter of George and Nellie (Burt) La
- Jana Sue Goettsch June 1, 1955 – July 25, 2014LOWDEN — Jana Sue Goettsch, 59, of Lowden, died Friday, July 25, 2014, at Wheatland Manor.She was born June 1, 1955 in Clinton to Robert R. and Dolores Shelton Stankee. She married Jeff Goettsch on November 25, 1989 in Wh
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center – South, Clinton.The funeral will be 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory. Visitation will be from 10
- Thomas Determan Thomas DetermanApril 10, 1948 - July 22, 2014DUBUQUE — Thomas Determan completed his transition to the uncertain, albeit likely, next phase of existence on July 22, 2014.He entered life on April 10, 1948. His parents, Don and Helen Determan, nurtured
- Steven C. Charnoski CamancheSteven C. CharnoskiSteven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, died Thursday at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory.
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center South in Clinton.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Delbert H. Stamp ClintonDelbert H. StampDelbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, died Thursday at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines