June 21, 1974 - Nov. 28, 2012
Michael “Smiley” J. Fox, 38, of Clinton, passed away on Wednesday, November 28, 2012, at his home in Clinton.
Funeral services will be 3 p.m. Sunday, December 2, 2012, at the Church of the Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, Clinton. Visitation will be Sunday from 1 p.m. to the service time at the church. Burial will be Monday at the Rose Hill Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be Keagan Fox, Tom Schwarz, Raymond Nelson, Todd Corson, Eric Kraciun, Greg Bonde and Ryan Martin. Serving as an honorary pallbearer will be Bob Jones. The Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory is assisting the family. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting his obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Michael James Fox was born on June 21, 1974, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Larry and Sharon (Fuger) Fox. He was a 1993 graduate of Camanche High School. He then attended Northeast Community College in Peosta, Iowa, where he received a degree in respiratory therapy.
He was a respiratory therapist at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton and later at the University of Utah and Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah.
He was a member of the Church of the Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; he lived for his niece and nephews; and enjoyed riding his bike.
He is survived by his parents, Larry and Sharon Fox of Camanche; sister-in-law, Sarah (Tom) Schwarz; his nephews, Keagan Fox and Cael Schwarz and his niece, Maren Schwarz; his uncle, Gary Fox of Camanche; and lots of cousins.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents and his brother, Scott.
Memorials can be made to the American Diabetes Association.
Death date: Nov. 28, 2012
June 21, 1974 - Nov. 28, 2012
- Joyce E. Andersen Joyce E. Andersen Oct. 1, 1934 - March 8, 2014 CLINTON — Joyce E. Andersen, age 79, of Clinton, passed away Saturday March 8, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13t,h at the Church of the Open Door, Clinton. Visita
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller June 7, 1932 - March 7, 2014 BELLEVUE -- Lavonne "Tooty" Miller, 81, of Bellevue, Iowa, passed away Friday evening, March 7, 2014 at her home in Bellevue. A Celebration of Life Service will be held at 11:00 a.m., Tuesday morni
- Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Andrew Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Theresa M. Blake-Johnson, 34, of Andrew, died Saturday at home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Wilma J. Owen DEWITT -- Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A service of Christian burial will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Gra
- Jerry Marquez Jr. SAVANNA, Ill. -- Jerry Marquez Jr., 77, died last Wednesday in Savanna. Burial will be at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Rock Island National Cemetery in Rock Island, Ill. Visitation will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Sava
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
- More Obituaries Headlines