June 21, 1974 - Nov. 28, 2012
Michael “Smiley” J. Fox, 38, of Clinton, passed away on Wednesday, November 28, 2012, at his home in Clinton.
Funeral services will be 3 p.m. Sunday, December 2, 2012, at the Church of the Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, Clinton. Visitation will be Sunday from 1 p.m. to the service time at the church. Burial will be Monday at the Rose Hill Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be Keagan Fox, Tom Schwarz, Raymond Nelson, Todd Corson, Eric Kraciun, Greg Bonde and Ryan Martin. Serving as an honorary pallbearer will be Bob Jones. The Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory is assisting the family. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting his obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Michael James Fox was born on June 21, 1974, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Larry and Sharon (Fuger) Fox. He was a 1993 graduate of Camanche High School. He then attended Northeast Community College in Peosta, Iowa, where he received a degree in respiratory therapy.
He was a respiratory therapist at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton and later at the University of Utah and Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah.
He was a member of the Church of the Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; he lived for his niece and nephews; and enjoyed riding his bike.
He is survived by his parents, Larry and Sharon Fox of Camanche; sister-in-law, Sarah (Tom) Schwarz; his nephews, Keagan Fox and Cael Schwarz and his niece, Maren Schwarz; his uncle, Gary Fox of Camanche; and lots of cousins.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents and his brother, Scott.
Memorials can be made to the American Diabetes Association.
Death date: Nov. 28, 2012
June 21, 1974 - Nov. 28, 2012
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Charlotte Howard Aug. 1, 1950 - April 16, 2014 CLINTON -- Charlotte Ann Howard, 63, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at the Alverno on April 16, 2014. Funeral services will be at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 22 at Lemke Funeral Homes - South Chapel (2610 Manufacturing Drive
- Eleanor Douglas Morrison, Ill. Eleanor Douglas Eleanor Douglas, 93, of Morrison and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Wednesday at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Morrison. Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Peggy Lee Kuehl MORRISON, Ill. -- Peggy Lee Kuehl, 76, of Clinton and formerly of Morrison, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Harmony House in Mercy Living Center South, Clinton, IA. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Unit
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- More Obituaries Headlines