June 21, 1974 - Nov. 28, 2012
Michael “Smiley” J. Fox, 38, of Clinton, passed away on Wednesday, November 28, 2012, at his home in Clinton.
Funeral services will be 3 p.m. Sunday, December 2, 2012, at the Church of the Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, Clinton. Visitation will be Sunday from 1 p.m. to the service time at the church. Burial will be Monday at the Rose Hill Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be Keagan Fox, Tom Schwarz, Raymond Nelson, Todd Corson, Eric Kraciun, Greg Bonde and Ryan Martin. Serving as an honorary pallbearer will be Bob Jones. The Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory is assisting the family. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting his obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Michael James Fox was born on June 21, 1974, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Larry and Sharon (Fuger) Fox. He was a 1993 graduate of Camanche High School. He then attended Northeast Community College in Peosta, Iowa, where he received a degree in respiratory therapy.
He was a respiratory therapist at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton and later at the University of Utah and Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah.
He was a member of the Church of the Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; he lived for his niece and nephews; and enjoyed riding his bike.
He is survived by his parents, Larry and Sharon Fox of Camanche; sister-in-law, Sarah (Tom) Schwarz; his nephews, Keagan Fox and Cael Schwarz and his niece, Maren Schwarz; his uncle, Gary Fox of Camanche; and lots of cousins.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents and his brother, Scott.
Memorials can be made to the American Diabetes Association.
Death date: Nov. 28, 2012
June 21, 1974 - Nov. 28, 2012
- Nancy L. Dykstra Fulton, Ill. Nancy L. Dykstra Nancy L. Dykstra, 69, of Fulton, died Tuesday at Mercy Medical Center North in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Fulton chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Mildred 'Millie' A. Norris Mildred 'Millie' A. Norris June 16, 1922 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Mildred "Millie" A. Norris, 91, of Clinton, went home to be with The Lord, Monday, April 21, 2014 from Delmar Gardens of O'Fallon, Missouri. Visitation will be Friday, April 25, 201
- Glenn G. Meader Maquoketa Glenn G. Meader Glenn Meader, 65, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday at home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Rita R. Miller SAVANNA, Ill. -- Rita R. Miller, 84, of Savanna, died Monday at the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics in Iowa City. A funeral Mass will be held at 1 p.m. Monday at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church in Savanna with Father Dennis Atto as celeb
- Jane Butzbach Meyer Jane Butzbach Meyer June 4, 1929 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Jane Butzbach Meyer, age 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. A celebration of life will be held Saturday, April 26th at 2:00 p.m. at the First Congregational Church i
- Frank J. Petkewicz CHADWICK, Ill. -- Frank J. Petkewicz, 75, of Chadwick, died Monday at Carroll County Good Samaritan Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Mount Carroll, Ill. A funeral Mass will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Ss. John and Catherine Catholic Church in Mo
- Howard E. 'Sonny' Clark Maquoketa Howard E. 'Sonny' Clark Howard E. "Sonny" Clark, 86, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday at the Crestridge Nursing Home in Maquoketa. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- James Robert Paglin ELIZABETH, Ill. -- James Robert Paglin, 75, of Elizabeth, died Monday at home. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Elizabeth with the Rev. Harvey Nicholson officiating. Burial will be in Woodbine, Ill
- Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed March 5, 1945 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Nancy L. Weed, age 69, of Clinton, died Monday, April 21, 2014 at her home. According to her wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, Ap
- Vinson Carpenter Clinton Vinson Carpenter Vinson Carpenter, 83, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines