FULTON, Ill. —
Kathryn J. Doescher
Dec. 12, 1929 - March 22, 2013
Kathryn J. Doescher, 83, of Fulton, died Friday, March 22, 2013, at the Alverno health care facility in Clinton.
Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 27, 2013, at the Second Reformed Church in Fulton. The Rev. Scott Stephan, pastor of Second Reformed Church in Fulton, will officiate. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 26, 2013, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Fulton Township Cemetery.
Memorials will be established.
She was born December 12, 1929, in Fenton, Ill., to Peter D. and Anna (Bielema) Huizenga.
Kathryn was educated in rural Whiteside County grade schools.
She married Robert Doescher on April 20, 1948, in Fulton; he survives.
Kathryn was a member of Second Reformed Church in Fulton, the church’s Willing Workers, Ladies Aid Society and a nursery volunteer for the Coffee Break Ministry. Kathryn enjoyed babysitting, pet care, house cleaning and word search puzzles. She was proud of keeping a clean home.
Survivors include her husband, Bob; four daughters, Deb (Ken) Dykstra of Fulton, Gail (Bob) Wiersema of Albany, Ill., Donna (Tim) Green of Fulton and Dawn (Wayne) Benson of Clinton; two sons, Robert P. (Ginny) Doescher of Morrison, Ill., and Mike (Candy) Doescher of Clinton; fourteen grandchildren; twelve great-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; one great-great-grandchild; and one brother, Paul Huizenga of Clinton.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
She was preceded in death by one great-grandson, Isaac Dykstra; and one brother, Donald Huizenga.
Death date: March 22, 2013
FULTON, Ill. —
Kathryn J. Doescher
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines