FULTON, Ill. —
Kathryn J. Doescher
Dec. 12, 1929 - March 22, 2013
Kathryn J. Doescher, 83, of Fulton, died Friday, March 22, 2013, at the Alverno health care facility in Clinton.
Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 27, 2013, at the Second Reformed Church in Fulton. The Rev. Scott Stephan, pastor of Second Reformed Church in Fulton, will officiate. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 26, 2013, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Fulton Township Cemetery.
Memorials will be established.
She was born December 12, 1929, in Fenton, Ill., to Peter D. and Anna (Bielema) Huizenga.
Kathryn was educated in rural Whiteside County grade schools.
She married Robert Doescher on April 20, 1948, in Fulton; he survives.
Kathryn was a member of Second Reformed Church in Fulton, the church’s Willing Workers, Ladies Aid Society and a nursery volunteer for the Coffee Break Ministry. Kathryn enjoyed babysitting, pet care, house cleaning and word search puzzles. She was proud of keeping a clean home.
Survivors include her husband, Bob; four daughters, Deb (Ken) Dykstra of Fulton, Gail (Bob) Wiersema of Albany, Ill., Donna (Tim) Green of Fulton and Dawn (Wayne) Benson of Clinton; two sons, Robert P. (Ginny) Doescher of Morrison, Ill., and Mike (Candy) Doescher of Clinton; fourteen grandchildren; twelve great-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; one great-great-grandchild; and one brother, Paul Huizenga of Clinton.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
She was preceded in death by one great-grandson, Isaac Dykstra; and one brother, Donald Huizenga.
Death date: March 22, 2013
FULTON, Ill. —
Kathryn J. Doescher
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Robert Hammer ClintonRobert HammerRobert Hammer, 84, of Clinton died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Wilma C. Kimball Wilma C. KimballNov. 4, 1917 - July 26, 2014CAMANCHE — Wilma C. Kimball, age 96, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. There will be no visitation. Graveside services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jul
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines