Olivia M. Cornelius
Sept. 20, 1918-March 9, 2013
ANDREW — Olivia M. Cornelius, 94, of Andrew, died Saturday, March 9, 2013, at the Mill Valley Care Center.
A celebration of her life will be held on Wednesday, March 13, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. at Andrew Salem Lutheran Church. Burial will be in the Andrew Cemetery, Andrew, Iowa. Friends may call from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 12, 2013, at Lahey Funeral Home in Maquoketa.
Olivia Marie Cornelius was born September 20, 1918, in Olivenheim, CA, to Otto and Louise (Ehl) Koehlert. She married Chester Cornelius on December 8, 1939. He died on May 5, 1999.
She was a homemaker and farmed with her husband for 50 years. Also she was a member of the Andrew Salem Lutheran Church. She loved working on crafts and making paper mache sculptures, they went to craft shows many weekends in Iowa and Wisconsin selling her sculptures. She was an avid reader and kept up with things.
She is survived by two daughters, Chris (Ken) Weuste of Andrew, Rosemary Yappen of Maquoketa; six grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband; a daughter, Margaret in 1998; two sisters and two brothers.
Memorials are preferred.
Death date: March 9, 2013
Olivia M. Cornelius
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks