Sept. 21, 1987 - Jan. 6, 2013
Daniel Patrick “Danny” Schultz, age 25, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, January 6, 2013, at the Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf.
A gathering of family and friends will take place from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. Saturday, January 12, 2013, at the Pape Funeral Home. A memorial services will begin at 2 p.m.
Danny was born in Clinton on September 21, 1987, the son of Robert and Catherine (Rixen) Schultz. He was baptized in the Catholic faith and graduated from Clinton High School in 2008. Danny loved being on the go. He enjoyed gambling on the boat, riding the “Catfish” taxi in Davenport, going to North Park and South Park malls, walks down by the river, going to the Johnson horse farm, the Alpaca Farm in Camanche, vacationing and riding just about anywhere. He also had a great love for dogs, especially Bella and Daisy.
Danny is survived by his father and stepmother, Robert and Paula (Parker) Schultz of Clinton; a sister, Carrie (Stephen) Saladrigas of Keller, TX; three brothers, Brett (Susan) Schultz of Golden, CO, Andrew (Beth) Schultz of Bend, OR, and Adam Schultz of Seattle; a stepbrother, Jonathan Goodell (Alex Cline) of Cedar Rapids; stepgrandparents, Bud and Lou Parker of Clinton and Roseann Parker of Moline; loving aunts and uncles, and six nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his mother; grandparents, Bill and Florine (Schwarz) Schultz, Earl Rixen and Pat and Regina Porter; and a very special uncle, David Petersen.
The family wishes to give special thanks to caregivers Holly Ebensberger, Molly Johnson Determan, Paul Hessing, Kim Guthrie Dondiego and to Dr. O’Shea for being a great physician and good friend.
Memorials may be made to Clarissa Cook Hospice House. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Jan. 6, 2013
Sept. 21, 1987 - Jan. 6, 2013
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks