Sept. 21, 1987 - Jan. 6, 2013
Daniel Patrick “Danny” Schultz, age 25, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, January 6, 2013, at the Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf.
A gathering of family and friends will take place from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. Saturday, January 12, 2013, at the Pape Funeral Home. A memorial services will begin at 2 p.m.
Danny was born in Clinton on September 21, 1987, the son of Robert and Catherine (Rixen) Schultz. He was baptized in the Catholic faith and graduated from Clinton High School in 2008. Danny loved being on the go. He enjoyed gambling on the boat, riding the “Catfish” taxi in Davenport, going to North Park and South Park malls, walks down by the river, going to the Johnson horse farm, the Alpaca Farm in Camanche, vacationing and riding just about anywhere. He also had a great love for dogs, especially Bella and Daisy.
Danny is survived by his father and stepmother, Robert and Paula (Parker) Schultz of Clinton; a sister, Carrie (Stephen) Saladrigas of Keller, TX; three brothers, Brett (Susan) Schultz of Golden, CO, Andrew (Beth) Schultz of Bend, OR, and Adam Schultz of Seattle; a stepbrother, Jonathan Goodell (Alex Cline) of Cedar Rapids; stepgrandparents, Bud and Lou Parker of Clinton and Roseann Parker of Moline; loving aunts and uncles, and six nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his mother; grandparents, Bill and Florine (Schwarz) Schultz, Earl Rixen and Pat and Regina Porter; and a very special uncle, David Petersen.
The family wishes to give special thanks to caregivers Holly Ebensberger, Molly Johnson Determan, Paul Hessing, Kim Guthrie Dondiego and to Dr. O’Shea for being a great physician and good friend.
Memorials may be made to Clarissa Cook Hospice House. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Jan. 6, 2013
Sept. 21, 1987 - Jan. 6, 2013
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Charlotte Howard Aug. 1, 1950 - April 16, 2014 CLINTON -- Charlotte Ann Howard, 63, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at the Alverno on April 16, 2014. Funeral services will be at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 22 at Lemke Funeral Homes - South Chapel (2610 Manufacturing Drive
- Eleanor Douglas Morrison, Ill. Eleanor Douglas Eleanor Douglas, 93, of Morrison and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Wednesday at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Morrison. Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Peggy Lee Kuehl MORRISON, Ill. -- Peggy Lee Kuehl, 76, of Clinton and formerly of Morrison, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Harmony House in Mercy Living Center South, Clinton, IA. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Unit
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- More Obituaries Headlines