Sept. 21, 1987 - Jan. 6, 2013
Daniel Patrick “Danny” Schultz, age 25, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, January 6, 2013, at the Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf.
A gathering of family and friends will take place from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. Saturday, January 12, 2013, at the Pape Funeral Home. A memorial services will begin at 2 p.m.
Danny was born in Clinton on September 21, 1987, the son of Robert and Catherine (Rixen) Schultz. He was baptized in the Catholic faith and graduated from Clinton High School in 2008. Danny loved being on the go. He enjoyed gambling on the boat, riding the “Catfish” taxi in Davenport, going to North Park and South Park malls, walks down by the river, going to the Johnson horse farm, the Alpaca Farm in Camanche, vacationing and riding just about anywhere. He also had a great love for dogs, especially Bella and Daisy.
Danny is survived by his father and stepmother, Robert and Paula (Parker) Schultz of Clinton; a sister, Carrie (Stephen) Saladrigas of Keller, TX; three brothers, Brett (Susan) Schultz of Golden, CO, Andrew (Beth) Schultz of Bend, OR, and Adam Schultz of Seattle; a stepbrother, Jonathan Goodell (Alex Cline) of Cedar Rapids; stepgrandparents, Bud and Lou Parker of Clinton and Roseann Parker of Moline; loving aunts and uncles, and six nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his mother; grandparents, Bill and Florine (Schwarz) Schultz, Earl Rixen and Pat and Regina Porter; and a very special uncle, David Petersen.
The family wishes to give special thanks to caregivers Holly Ebensberger, Molly Johnson Determan, Paul Hessing, Kim Guthrie Dondiego and to Dr. O’Shea for being a great physician and good friend.
Memorials may be made to Clarissa Cook Hospice House. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Jan. 6, 2013
Sept. 21, 1987 - Jan. 6, 2013
- Robert E. Petersen October 29, 1929 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Robert E. Petersen, 84, of Clinton, passed away on Thursday, December 5, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus - Clinton. Private Family Services will be held. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Ceme
- Cheryl Seymour January 24, 1951 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Cheryl "Sheri" Mary Seymour, 62, of Clinton, passed away December 5, 2013 at her home surrounded by her family after brief battle with cancer. Funeral Services will be 10:30 am, Monday, December 9, 2013
- Lawrence 'Larry' E. Green THOMSON, Ill. -- Lawrence "Larry" E. Green, 91, of Thomson and formerly of Savanna, Ill., died Friday at Big Meadows Nursing Home in Savanna. A funeral service will be held at noon Wednesday at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Savanna. Burial will take pla
- Raymond C. Huseby DeWitt Raymond C. Huseby Raymond C. Huseby, 82, of DeWitt, died Sunday afternoon, December 1, 2013, in his home. A service will be held at a later date and will be announced by Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt. Raymond C. Huseby
- Charles W. Burke February 5, 1934 - December 5, 2013 DEWITT -- Mr. Charles W. Burke, 79, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday evening, December 5, 2013, at Trinity Medical Center, Rock Island, Illinois. Charles William Burke was born February 5, 1934, in Clinton, Iowa, to
- Dr. A. A. "Bud" Frommelt DEWITT -- Dr. A. A. "Bud" Frommelt, 85, of DeWitt, died Wednesday, December 4, 2013, at Mercy Hospital in Dubuque. Visitation will be at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, from 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday, December 8, 2013 with a Knights of Columbus Rosary at 1 p
- Madonna M. Finch December 12, 1932-December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Madonna "Donna" M. Finch, 80, of Clinton and formerly of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, December 5, 2013 at Mercy Living Center South. Visitation will be held from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM Tuesday, December
- George A. Decker George A. Decker May 13, 1921 - Dec. 7, 2013 BETTENDORF -- Funeral services and a Mass of Christian Burial for George A. Decker, 92, a resident of Bettendorf, will be 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, 1506
- Lawrence "Larry" E. Green THOMSON, Ill. -- Lawrence "Larry" E. Green, 91, of Thomson and formerly of Savanna, Ill., died Friday, December 6, 2013 at Big Meadows Nursing Home, Savanna. A funeral service will be held noon, Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at Law-Jones Funeral Home
- Robert E. Anderson PROPHETSTOWN, Ill. -- Robert E. Anderson, 94, of Prophetstown, died Thursday, December 5, 2013, at CGH Medical Center, Sterling, Ill. The funeral will be at 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, December 10, 2013, at the Prophetstown United Methodist Church, preceded
- More Obituaries Headlines