Aug. 1, 1965 - Jan. 12, 2013
Michael Alan Redman, 47, of Clinton, passed away on January 12, 2013.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Thursday, January 17, at the First Baptist Church, Clinton, Iowa. Visitation will occur from 3 to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, January 16, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Burial will take place in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Michael was born August 1, 1965, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Loren and Ramona (Young) Redman. He was a 1984 graduate of Clinton High School. He was united in marriage to Tami Turney on June 10, 1989, in Sabula, Iowa.
He served his country, for six years, as a National Guardsman and was a member of the First Baptist Church.
Michael was an avid fitness enthusiast, spending many hours exercising at the Iron Horse Fitness Club and enjoyed playing softball. He loved to coach and then later loved to watch his sons participate in sports. He followed his father’s footsteps being mechanically inclined and worked as a mechanic at ADM. Michael loved spending time with his family, especially enjoying family get-togethers.
Michael is survived by his wife, Tami, of Clinton; two sons, Tyler of Iowa City, Iowa, and Jared at home; his mother, Mona Redman of Clinton, IA; three sisters, Carol (Paul) Gilotty of Dover, DE, Chere (Nick) Miller of Clinton, Iowa, and Connie Schmitz of Clinton, IA; one brother, Mark (Jan Brown) Redman of Austin, Texas; father-in-law, Robert (Eldona) Turney of Clinton, Iowa; one brother-in-law, Brent (Karen) Turney of Beecher, IL; Grandma Erma Gruhn of Preston, Iowa; and many nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles, cousins and friends.
He was preceded in death by his dad, Loren Redman, and grandparents.
Memorials may be directed to the family which will be used for his sons’ education.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Jan. 12, 2013
Aug. 1, 1965 - Jan. 12, 2013
- Janice 'Jan' Brondyke CLINTON -- Janice "Jan" Brondyke, 68, of Clinton, died March 28 in Kingwood, Texas. She will be cremated and her ashes spread on Galveston Beach, Texas. She is survived by her brother, Jim. Death date: March 28, 2014 Janice 'Jan' Brondyke
- Jane B. Meyer Clinton Jane B. Meyer Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Kenneth R. Buck MADISON, Wis. -- Kenneth R. Buck, 76, of Madison, and formerly of Mount Carroll, Ill., died Wednesday at home. A funeral service will be held at noon Saturday at Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mount Carroll. A visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to
- Eunice J. Leibert Eunice J. Leibert Dec. 4, 1931 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Eunice J. Leibert, age 82, of Clinton, died Monday April 21st at Trinity Regional Health System in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Thursday at the Pape Funeral Home. Visi
- Nancy L. Weed Clinton Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Henrietta 'Etta' Jane Wiebenga Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga Jan. 19, 1924 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga, 90, of Prairie Hills Senior Living Center in Clinton, IA; formerly of Fulton, IL, died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at Mercy Living Center South, Clin
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Willard Henricksen PRESTON -- Willard Henricksen, 96, of Preston, died Friday at Crest Ridge Care Center in Maquoketa. Cremation rites will be accorded and inurnment will take place at a later date. Death date: April 18, 2014 Willard Henricksen
- Ralph D. 'Buddy' Mundhank Ralph D. 'Buddy' Mundhank May 18, 1937 - April 18, 2014 DAVENPORT -- Ralph D. "Buddy" Mundhank, 76, of Davenport, went to be with the Lord Friday, April 18, 2014 at his home in Clinton. A memorial gathering for friends and family will be Monday (4/21
- Susan 'Sue' M. Wing Susan 'Sue' M. Wing Nov. 9, 1950 - April 18, 2014 CLINTON -- Susan "Sue" M. Wing, 63, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, April 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center - North Campus, Clinton, Iowa. A Memorial Gathering will be held on Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- More Obituaries Headlines