Aug. 1, 1965 - Jan. 12, 2013
Michael Alan Redman, 47, of Clinton, passed away on January 12, 2013.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Thursday, January 17, at the First Baptist Church, Clinton, Iowa. Visitation will occur from 3 to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, January 16, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Burial will take place in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Michael was born August 1, 1965, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Loren and Ramona (Young) Redman. He was a 1984 graduate of Clinton High School. He was united in marriage to Tami Turney on June 10, 1989, in Sabula, Iowa.
He served his country, for six years, as a National Guardsman and was a member of the First Baptist Church.
Michael was an avid fitness enthusiast, spending many hours exercising at the Iron Horse Fitness Club and enjoyed playing softball. He loved to coach and then later loved to watch his sons participate in sports. He followed his father’s footsteps being mechanically inclined and worked as a mechanic at ADM. Michael loved spending time with his family, especially enjoying family get-togethers.
Michael is survived by his wife, Tami, of Clinton; two sons, Tyler of Iowa City, Iowa, and Jared at home; his mother, Mona Redman of Clinton, IA; three sisters, Carol (Paul) Gilotty of Dover, DE, Chere (Nick) Miller of Clinton, Iowa, and Connie Schmitz of Clinton, IA; one brother, Mark (Jan Brown) Redman of Austin, Texas; father-in-law, Robert (Eldona) Turney of Clinton, Iowa; one brother-in-law, Brent (Karen) Turney of Beecher, IL; Grandma Erma Gruhn of Preston, Iowa; and many nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles, cousins and friends.
He was preceded in death by his dad, Loren Redman, and grandparents.
Memorials may be directed to the family which will be used for his sons’ education.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Jan. 12, 2013
Aug. 1, 1965 - Jan. 12, 2013
- Joyce E. Andersen Joyce E. Andersen Oct. 1, 1934 - March 8, 2014 CLINTON — Joyce E. Andersen, age 79, of Clinton, passed away Saturday March 8, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13t,h at the Church of the Open Door, Clinton. Visita
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller June 7, 1932 - March 7, 2014 BELLEVUE -- Lavonne "Tooty" Miller, 81, of Bellevue, Iowa, passed away Friday evening, March 7, 2014 at her home in Bellevue. A Celebration of Life Service will be held at 11:00 a.m., Tuesday morni
- Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Andrew Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Theresa M. Blake-Johnson, 34, of Andrew, died Saturday at home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Wilma J. Owen DEWITT -- Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A service of Christian burial will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Gra
- Jerry Marquez Jr. SAVANNA, Ill. -- Jerry Marquez Jr., 77, died last Wednesday in Savanna. Burial will be at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Rock Island National Cemetery in Rock Island, Ill. Visitation will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Sava
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
- More Obituaries Headlines