Aug. 1, 1965 - Jan. 12, 2013
Michael Alan Redman, 47, of Clinton, passed away on January 12, 2013.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Thursday, January 17, at the First Baptist Church, Clinton, Iowa. Visitation will occur from 3 to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, January 16, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Burial will take place in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Michael was born August 1, 1965, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Loren and Ramona (Young) Redman. He was a 1984 graduate of Clinton High School. He was united in marriage to Tami Turney on June 10, 1989, in Sabula, Iowa.
He served his country, for six years, as a National Guardsman and was a member of the First Baptist Church.
Michael was an avid fitness enthusiast, spending many hours exercising at the Iron Horse Fitness Club and enjoyed playing softball. He loved to coach and then later loved to watch his sons participate in sports. He followed his father’s footsteps being mechanically inclined and worked as a mechanic at ADM. Michael loved spending time with his family, especially enjoying family get-togethers.
Michael is survived by his wife, Tami, of Clinton; two sons, Tyler of Iowa City, Iowa, and Jared at home; his mother, Mona Redman of Clinton, IA; three sisters, Carol (Paul) Gilotty of Dover, DE, Chere (Nick) Miller of Clinton, Iowa, and Connie Schmitz of Clinton, IA; one brother, Mark (Jan Brown) Redman of Austin, Texas; father-in-law, Robert (Eldona) Turney of Clinton, Iowa; one brother-in-law, Brent (Karen) Turney of Beecher, IL; Grandma Erma Gruhn of Preston, Iowa; and many nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles, cousins and friends.
He was preceded in death by his dad, Loren Redman, and grandparents.
Memorials may be directed to the family which will be used for his sons’ education.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Jan. 12, 2013
Aug. 1, 1965 - Jan. 12, 2013
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- Helen J. Erps Helen J. Erps Sept. 7, 1928 - April 14, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Helen J. Erps, 85, of Camanche, passed away, Monday, April 14, 2014 at the Alverno. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, April 19, 2014 at the Immanuel Lutheran Church - Camanche. Buri
- Gilbert L. 'Steve' Stephenson DEWITT -- Gilbert L. "Steve" Stephenson, 81, of DeWitt, died Monday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. A visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Sat
- Lois Ruggeberg DeWitt Lois Ruggeberg Lois Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, died Tuesday at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehab Center in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Annalisa Lillian Green LAKE CARROLL, Ill. -- Annalisa Lillian Green, 93, of Lake Carroll, formerly of Chicago, died Thursday. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 10, at the Medinah, Ill., Country Club. De
- More Obituaries Headlines