Dec. 25, 1982 - Jan. 19, 2013
Ryan Patrick Grams, age 30, of Clinton, passed away Saturday morning at his home surrounded by his family following a five-year battle with cancer.
Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, January 23, 2013, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, January 22, at the funeral home. Burial will be in Springdale Cemetery.
Casket bearers will be Tyler Burlingame, Michael Drevyanko, Joshua Jones, Jay Lohse, Jesse James and Johnathan Mitchell. Honorary casket bearers will be Kenny Stage, Danny Jones, Marshall Stage, Hunter Kenworthy and Jeremy Stage.
Ryan was born in Iowa City on December 25, 1982, the son of Fred W. Grams IV and Kristy L. Frederick. Ryan married Karley Burlingame on June 19, 2005, at Eagle Point Park. Ryan had been employed with ADM and was a member of the Millwright Union, Rock Island. He enjoyed fishing, hunting, golfing and playing poker.
Ryan is survived by his wife, Karley; a daughter, Brooklyn; his mother, Kristy Frederick of Clinton; his father, Fred Grams IV of Clinton; a sister, Kaitlin Grams of Clinton; grandparents, Eugene and Joyce Frederick and Gilbert and Sharon Leslie all of Clinton; grandfather, Fred (Cathy) Grams III of Indianapolis; and aunts, uncles and cousins.
He was preceded in death by an aunt, Terry Ramig. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Jan. 19, 2013
Dec. 25, 1982 - Jan. 19, 2013
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Robert Hammer ClintonRobert HammerRobert Hammer, 84, of Clinton died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Wilma C. Kimball Wilma C. KimballNov. 4, 1917 - July 26, 2014CAMANCHE — Wilma C. Kimball, age 96, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. There will be no visitation. Graveside services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jul
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines