Dec. 25, 1982 - Jan. 19, 2013
Ryan Patrick Grams, age 30, of Clinton, passed away Saturday morning at his home surrounded by his family following a five-year battle with cancer.
Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, January 23, 2013, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, January 22, at the funeral home. Burial will be in Springdale Cemetery.
Casket bearers will be Tyler Burlingame, Michael Drevyanko, Joshua Jones, Jay Lohse, Jesse James and Johnathan Mitchell. Honorary casket bearers will be Kenny Stage, Danny Jones, Marshall Stage, Hunter Kenworthy and Jeremy Stage.
Ryan was born in Iowa City on December 25, 1982, the son of Fred W. Grams IV and Kristy L. Frederick. Ryan married Karley Burlingame on June 19, 2005, at Eagle Point Park. Ryan had been employed with ADM and was a member of the Millwright Union, Rock Island. He enjoyed fishing, hunting, golfing and playing poker.
Ryan is survived by his wife, Karley; a daughter, Brooklyn; his mother, Kristy Frederick of Clinton; his father, Fred Grams IV of Clinton; a sister, Kaitlin Grams of Clinton; grandparents, Eugene and Joyce Frederick and Gilbert and Sharon Leslie all of Clinton; grandfather, Fred (Cathy) Grams III of Indianapolis; and aunts, uncles and cousins.
He was preceded in death by an aunt, Terry Ramig. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Jan. 19, 2013
Dec. 25, 1982 - Jan. 19, 2013
- Eleanor Douglas Morrison, Ill. Eleanor Douglas Eleanor Douglas, 93, of Morrison and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Wednesday at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Morrison. Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Peggy Lee Kuehl MORRISON, Ill. -- Peggy Lee Kuehl, 76, of Clinton and formerly of Morrison, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Harmony House in Mercy Living Center South, Clinton, IA. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Unit
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- Helen J. Erps Helen J. Erps Sept. 7, 1928 - April 14, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Helen J. Erps, 85, of Camanche, passed away, Monday, April 14, 2014 at the Alverno. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, April 19, 2014 at the Immanuel Lutheran Church - Camanche. Buri
- Gilbert L. 'Steve' Stephenson DEWITT -- Gilbert L. "Steve" Stephenson, 81, of DeWitt, died Monday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. A visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Sat
- More Obituaries Headlines