Dec. 25, 1982 - Jan. 19, 2013
Ryan Patrick Grams, age 30, of Clinton, passed away Saturday morning at his home surrounded by his family following a five-year battle with cancer.
Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, January 23, 2013, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, January 22, at the funeral home. Burial will be in Springdale Cemetery.
Casket bearers will be Tyler Burlingame, Michael Drevyanko, Joshua Jones, Jay Lohse, Jesse James and Johnathan Mitchell. Honorary casket bearers will be Kenny Stage, Danny Jones, Marshall Stage, Hunter Kenworthy and Jeremy Stage.
Ryan was born in Iowa City on December 25, 1982, the son of Fred W. Grams IV and Kristy L. Frederick. Ryan married Karley Burlingame on June 19, 2005, at Eagle Point Park. Ryan had been employed with ADM and was a member of the Millwright Union, Rock Island. He enjoyed fishing, hunting, golfing and playing poker.
Ryan is survived by his wife, Karley; a daughter, Brooklyn; his mother, Kristy Frederick of Clinton; his father, Fred Grams IV of Clinton; a sister, Kaitlin Grams of Clinton; grandparents, Eugene and Joyce Frederick and Gilbert and Sharon Leslie all of Clinton; grandfather, Fred (Cathy) Grams III of Indianapolis; and aunts, uncles and cousins.
He was preceded in death by an aunt, Terry Ramig. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Jan. 19, 2013
Dec. 25, 1982 - Jan. 19, 2013
- Harry Thies DUBUQUE — Harry Thies, 90, of Dubuque, formerly of Lowden and Maquoketa, died Monday at Manor Care in Dubuque.Graveside services and burial will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Mt. Hope Cemetery in Maquoketa. The family will greet family and friends f
- Nellie Pruis-Douma Jan. 20, 1917 – July 21, 2014MORRISON, Ill. — Nellie Pruis-Douma, 97, of Resthave Home – Morrison, died Monday, July 21, 2014, at Morrison Community Hospital - Morrison.The funeral will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Emmanuel Reformed Churc
- Martin Allen Stansbarger CLINTON — Infant Martin Allen Stansbarger passed away at birth on July 19, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus surrounded by angels and into the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Martin’s parents, Jim and Natasha Stansbarger, wil
- Nellie Douma Morrison, Ill.Nellie DoumaNellie Douma, 97, of Morrison, died Jan. 21 at Morrison Community Hospital.Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Brentley Louis Kemp MAQUOKETA — Brentley Louis Kemp, infant son of Justin and Michelle (Pierson) Kemp, of Maquoketa, died July 10.Private services will be held. Death date: July 10, 2014
- Brenda Aiken DEWITT — Brenda (Henning) Aiken, 68, of DeWitt, died Friday at home.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 1, at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus.
- Bernice Viola Sander Bernice Viola SanderOct. 17, 1913 - July 17, 2014CLINTON — Bernice Viola Sander, 100, of Clinton, died Thursday, July 17, 2014 at home after 100 great years and will be missed by all her family.Memorial services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, July 25, 2
- Martin Allen Stansbarger ClintonMartin Allen StansbargerMartin Allen Stansbarger died Saturday at birth at Mercy Medical Center North.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- John W. Bousman John W. BousmanOct. 20, 1937 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — John W. Bousman Sr., age 76, of Clinton, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City, surrounded by his family. They released him from all medical intervention and
- Lola Alice Lange FULTON, Ill. — Lola Alice Lange, 98, of Morrison, Illinois, died Saturday at Resthave Home in Morrison.Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home, with the Rev. James Camp officiating. Visitatio
- More Obituaries Headlines