Dec. 25, 1982 - Jan. 19, 2013
Ryan Patrick Grams, age 30, of Clinton, passed away Saturday morning at his home surrounded by his family following a five-year battle with cancer.
Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, January 23, 2013, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, January 22, at the funeral home. Burial will be in Springdale Cemetery.
Casket bearers will be Tyler Burlingame, Michael Drevyanko, Joshua Jones, Jay Lohse, Jesse James and Johnathan Mitchell. Honorary casket bearers will be Kenny Stage, Danny Jones, Marshall Stage, Hunter Kenworthy and Jeremy Stage.
Ryan was born in Iowa City on December 25, 1982, the son of Fred W. Grams IV and Kristy L. Frederick. Ryan married Karley Burlingame on June 19, 2005, at Eagle Point Park. Ryan had been employed with ADM and was a member of the Millwright Union, Rock Island. He enjoyed fishing, hunting, golfing and playing poker.
Ryan is survived by his wife, Karley; a daughter, Brooklyn; his mother, Kristy Frederick of Clinton; his father, Fred Grams IV of Clinton; a sister, Kaitlin Grams of Clinton; grandparents, Eugene and Joyce Frederick and Gilbert and Sharon Leslie all of Clinton; grandfather, Fred (Cathy) Grams III of Indianapolis; and aunts, uncles and cousins.
He was preceded in death by an aunt, Terry Ramig. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Jan. 19, 2013
Dec. 25, 1982 - Jan. 19, 2013
- Richard N. Varner CLINTON -- Richard N. Varner, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Medical Center South. Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at Lemke Funeral Homes South chapel. Visitation will begin one hour before the service time at 1 p.m. at the funeral
- Camilla P. Siders Maquoketa Camilla P. Siders Camilla P. Siders, 95, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the Maquoketa Care Center. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Roberta Ann Tichler Roberta Ann Tichler July 24, 1937 - March 9, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Roberta Ann Tichler, 76, of Fulton, died Sunday, March 9, 2014 at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, IL after her courageous battle with cancer; surrounded by her loving family. Funeral s
- James C. Thyne Clinton James C. Thyne James C. Thyne, 62, of Clinton, died Monday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Pape Funeral Home.
- Pamela J. Harlock Pamela J. Harlock Aug. 16, 1951 - March 6, 2014 CLINTON -- Pamela J. Harlock, age 63, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, TX. Funeral services will be held Friday at 10:30 a.m. March 14th at the Pape Funeral Home
- Gary M. Ferris FULTON, Ill. -- Gary M. Ferris, 67, of Fulton, died Sunday at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. There will be no visitation or funeral services. Cremation rites have been accorded. Death date: March 9, 2014 Gary M. Ferris
- Theresa Marie Blake-Johnson ANDREW -- Theresa Marie Blake-Johnson, 34, of Andrew, died Saturday at her home, from injuries sustained in a house fire. A celebration of her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation
- Catherine Petras Camanche Catherine Petras Catherine Petras, 62, of Camanche, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Joyce E. Andersen Joyce E. Andersen Oct. 1, 1934 - March 8, 2014 CLINTON — Joyce E. Andersen, age 79, of Clinton, passed away Saturday March 8, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13t,h at the Church of the Open Door, Clinton. Visita
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- More Obituaries Headlines