June 10, 1917 - Jan. 21, 2013
Helen C. Otto, 95, of Camanche, died Sunday, January 21, 2013, at Mercy Medical Center South, Clinton.
Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Wednesday, January 23, 2013, at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Burial will follow in the Rose Hill Cemetery. Visitation will be Wednesday from 9 a.m. until the service hour at the funeral home. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Serving as pallbearers will be Greg Humrichouse, Phil Peters, Kaleb Wilcox, Tye Otto, Alex Otto and Dean Snyder.
Helen Turner was born June 10, 1917, in Rice Lake, WI, the daughter of Charles and Minnie (McCullen) Turner. She married Archie Otto in Morrison, Illinois, on May 6, 1936; he died September 29, 1974.
Helen was employed at the One-In-Hand Tie Company in South Clinton. She had also worked at Collis Co., Curtis Co., and Jim Walters in Camanche, She retired in 1977.
She is survived by her daughters, Pat (LeRoy) Langrehr Jr. of Camanche and Phyllis (Ronald) Putman of Mt. Dora, FL; seven grandchildren; 19 great-grandchildren; 2 great-great-grandchildren; brothers, Jerry Turner of Camanche, Robert Turner of Burnsville, MN, and James Turner of Clinton; sisters, Pearl Perryman of Clinton and Rosie Jensen of Camanche.
Helen was preceded in death by her parents and stepmother, Dora Turner; son, Gene Otto; daughter, Joyce Hager; twin daughters in infancy; brothers, Lee, Cecil, Art and Chuck Turner; and sisters, Doris Sorensen and Charlotte Temple.
Death date: Jan. 21, 2013
June 10, 1917 - Jan. 21, 2013
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines