Sept. 20, 1957 - Jan. 26, 2013
Diana Lynn Kerschieter, 55, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at Mercy Medical Center North Campus on January 26, 2013.
Funeral services will take place at 1 p.m. on Thursday, January 31, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. A visitation will be held two hours prior to the funeral service at the funeral home from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Burial will be private. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Diana was born September 20, 1957, in Moline, Illinois, the daughter of Merle and Edith (Lundeen) Slininger. Diana was a 1976 graduate of United Township High School in East Moline, Illinois. She acquired a degree in psychology and also became a licensed practical nurse (LPN). In 1974, she was united in marriage to Steven Kerschieter; he passed away in May 1993.
For many years Diana worked as a LPN.
Diana enjoyed the outdoors, especially fishing and camping. Above all, she loved spending time with her family and loved her grandchildren very much. She will be greatly missed.
Diana is survived by her mother, Edith Neybert; three daughters, Kristy (Floyd) Rush of Clinton, IA, Tammy (Brandon) Baker of Clinton, IA, Stephanie (Jake) Jordan of Erie, IL; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; two brothers, Mike (Karen) Slininger of N.C. and Merle “Rusty” (Sue) Slininger of N.C.
She was preceded in death by her father, her husband, one son and special friend, Marty Prier.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Jan. 26, 2013
Sept. 20, 1957 - Jan. 26, 2013
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- Helen J. Erps Helen J. Erps Sept. 7, 1928 - April 14, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Helen J. Erps, 85, of Camanche, passed away, Monday, April 14, 2014 at the Alverno. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, April 19, 2014 at the Immanuel Lutheran Church - Camanche. Buri
- Gilbert L. 'Steve' Stephenson DEWITT -- Gilbert L. "Steve" Stephenson, 81, of DeWitt, died Monday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. A visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Sat
- Lois Ruggeberg DeWitt Lois Ruggeberg Lois Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, died Tuesday at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehab Center in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Annalisa Lillian Green LAKE CARROLL, Ill. -- Annalisa Lillian Green, 93, of Lake Carroll, formerly of Chicago, died Thursday. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 10, at the Medinah, Ill., Country Club. De
- More Obituaries Headlines