Sept. 20, 1957 - Jan. 26, 2013
Diana Lynn Kerschieter, 55, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at Mercy Medical Center North Campus on January 26, 2013.
Funeral services will take place at 1 p.m. on Thursday, January 31, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. A visitation will be held two hours prior to the funeral service at the funeral home from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Burial will be private. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Diana was born September 20, 1957, in Moline, Illinois, the daughter of Merle and Edith (Lundeen) Slininger. Diana was a 1976 graduate of United Township High School in East Moline, Illinois. She acquired a degree in psychology and also became a licensed practical nurse (LPN). In 1974, she was united in marriage to Steven Kerschieter; he passed away in May 1993.
For many years Diana worked as a LPN.
Diana enjoyed the outdoors, especially fishing and camping. Above all, she loved spending time with her family and loved her grandchildren very much. She will be greatly missed.
Diana is survived by her mother, Edith Neybert; three daughters, Kristy (Floyd) Rush of Clinton, IA, Tammy (Brandon) Baker of Clinton, IA, Stephanie (Jake) Jordan of Erie, IL; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; two brothers, Mike (Karen) Slininger of N.C. and Merle “Rusty” (Sue) Slininger of N.C.
She was preceded in death by her father, her husband, one son and special friend, Marty Prier.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Jan. 26, 2013
Sept. 20, 1957 - Jan. 26, 2013
- Martin Allen Stansbarger CLINTON — Infant Martin Allen Stansbarger passed away at birth on July 19, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus surrounded by angels and into the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Martin’s parents, Jim and Natasha Stansbarger, wil
- Nellie Douma Morrison, Ill.Nellie DoumaNellie Douma, 97, of Morrison, died Jan. 21 at Morrison Community Hospital.Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Brentley Louis Kemp MAQUOKETA — Brentley Louis Kemp, infant son of Justin and Michelle (Pierson) Kemp, of Maquoketa, died July 10.Private services will be held. Death date: July 10, 2014
- Brenda Aiken DEWITT — Brenda (Henning) Aiken, 68, of DeWitt, died Friday at home.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 1, at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus.
- Bernice Viola Sander Bernice Viola SanderOct. 17, 1913 - July 17, 2014CLINTON — Bernice Viola Sander, 100, of Clinton, died Thursday, July 17, 2014 at home after 100 great years and will be missed by all her family.Memorial services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, July 25, 2
- Martin Allen Stansbarger ClintonMartin Allen StansbargerMartin Allen Stansbarger died Saturday at birth at Mercy Medical Center North.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- John W. Bousman John W. BousmanOct. 20, 1937 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — John W. Bousman Sr., age 76, of Clinton, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City, surrounded by his family. They released him from all medical intervention and
- Lola Alice Lange FULTON, Ill. — Lola Alice Lange, 98, of Morrison, Illinois, died Saturday at Resthave Home in Morrison.Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home, with the Rev. James Camp officiating. Visitatio
- Charles 'Charlie' L. Sexton Charles ‘Charlie’ L. SextonAug. 17, 1942 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — Charles “Charlie” L. Sexton, 71, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, July 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center, Clinton.Funeral Services will be 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Cl
- Marjorie Behne WHEATLAND — Marjorie (Easton) Behne, 86, of Wheatland, died Friday at Wheatland Manor.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Schultz Funeral Home in Grand Mound. A service of Christian burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Christian Free
- More Obituaries Headlines