Sept. 20, 1957 - Jan. 26, 2013
Diana Lynn Kerschieter, 55, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at Mercy Medical Center North Campus on January 26, 2013.
Funeral services will take place at 1 p.m. on Thursday, January 31, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. A visitation will be held two hours prior to the funeral service at the funeral home from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Burial will be private. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Diana was born September 20, 1957, in Moline, Illinois, the daughter of Merle and Edith (Lundeen) Slininger. Diana was a 1976 graduate of United Township High School in East Moline, Illinois. She acquired a degree in psychology and also became a licensed practical nurse (LPN). In 1974, she was united in marriage to Steven Kerschieter; he passed away in May 1993.
For many years Diana worked as a LPN.
Diana enjoyed the outdoors, especially fishing and camping. Above all, she loved spending time with her family and loved her grandchildren very much. She will be greatly missed.
Diana is survived by her mother, Edith Neybert; three daughters, Kristy (Floyd) Rush of Clinton, IA, Tammy (Brandon) Baker of Clinton, IA, Stephanie (Jake) Jordan of Erie, IL; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; two brothers, Mike (Karen) Slininger of N.C. and Merle “Rusty” (Sue) Slininger of N.C.
She was preceded in death by her father, her husband, one son and special friend, Marty Prier.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Jan. 26, 2013
Sept. 20, 1957 - Jan. 26, 2013
- Robert E. Petersen October 29, 1929 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Robert E. Petersen, 84, of Clinton, passed away on Thursday, December 5, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus - Clinton. Private Family Services will be held. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Ceme
- Cheryl Seymour January 24, 1951 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Cheryl "Sheri" Mary Seymour, 62, of Clinton, passed away December 5, 2013 at her home surrounded by her family after brief battle with cancer. Funeral Services will be 10:30 am, Monday, December 9, 2013
- Lawrence 'Larry' E. Green THOMSON, Ill. -- Lawrence "Larry" E. Green, 91, of Thomson and formerly of Savanna, Ill., died Friday at Big Meadows Nursing Home in Savanna. A funeral service will be held at noon Wednesday at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Savanna. Burial will take pla
- Raymond C. Huseby DeWitt Raymond C. Huseby Raymond C. Huseby, 82, of DeWitt, died Sunday afternoon, December 1, 2013, in his home. A service will be held at a later date and will be announced by Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt. Raymond C. Huseby
- Charles W. Burke February 5, 1934 - December 5, 2013 DEWITT -- Mr. Charles W. Burke, 79, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday evening, December 5, 2013, at Trinity Medical Center, Rock Island, Illinois. Charles William Burke was born February 5, 1934, in Clinton, Iowa, to
- Dr. A. A. "Bud" Frommelt DEWITT -- Dr. A. A. "Bud" Frommelt, 85, of DeWitt, died Wednesday, December 4, 2013, at Mercy Hospital in Dubuque. Visitation will be at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, from 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday, December 8, 2013 with a Knights of Columbus Rosary at 1 p
- Madonna M. Finch December 12, 1932-December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Madonna "Donna" M. Finch, 80, of Clinton and formerly of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, December 5, 2013 at Mercy Living Center South. Visitation will be held from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM Tuesday, December
- George A. Decker George A. Decker May 13, 1921 - Dec. 7, 2013 BETTENDORF -- Funeral services and a Mass of Christian Burial for George A. Decker, 92, a resident of Bettendorf, will be 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, 1506
- Lawrence "Larry" E. Green THOMSON, Ill. -- Lawrence "Larry" E. Green, 91, of Thomson and formerly of Savanna, Ill., died Friday, December 6, 2013 at Big Meadows Nursing Home, Savanna. A funeral service will be held noon, Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at Law-Jones Funeral Home
- Robert E. Anderson PROPHETSTOWN, Ill. -- Robert E. Anderson, 94, of Prophetstown, died Thursday, December 5, 2013, at CGH Medical Center, Sterling, Ill. The funeral will be at 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, December 10, 2013, at the Prophetstown United Methodist Church, preceded
- More Obituaries Headlines