Sept. 20, 1957 - Jan. 26, 2013
Diana Lynn Kerschieter, 55, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at Mercy Medical Center North Campus on January 26, 2013.
Funeral services will take place at 1 p.m. on Thursday, January 31, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. A visitation will be held two hours prior to the funeral service at the funeral home from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Burial will be private. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Diana was born September 20, 1957, in Moline, Illinois, the daughter of Merle and Edith (Lundeen) Slininger. Diana was a 1976 graduate of United Township High School in East Moline, Illinois. She acquired a degree in psychology and also became a licensed practical nurse (LPN). In 1974, she was united in marriage to Steven Kerschieter; he passed away in May 1993.
For many years Diana worked as a LPN.
Diana enjoyed the outdoors, especially fishing and camping. Above all, she loved spending time with her family and loved her grandchildren very much. She will be greatly missed.
Diana is survived by her mother, Edith Neybert; three daughters, Kristy (Floyd) Rush of Clinton, IA, Tammy (Brandon) Baker of Clinton, IA, Stephanie (Jake) Jordan of Erie, IL; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; two brothers, Mike (Karen) Slininger of N.C. and Merle “Rusty” (Sue) Slininger of N.C.
She was preceded in death by her father, her husband, one son and special friend, Marty Prier.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Jan. 26, 2013
Sept. 20, 1957 - Jan. 26, 2013
- Joyce E. Andersen Joyce E. Andersen Oct. 1, 1934 - March 8, 2014 CLINTON — Joyce E. Andersen, age 79, of Clinton, passed away Saturday March 8, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13t,h at the Church of the Open Door, Clinton. Visita
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller June 7, 1932 - March 7, 2014 BELLEVUE -- Lavonne "Tooty" Miller, 81, of Bellevue, Iowa, passed away Friday evening, March 7, 2014 at her home in Bellevue. A Celebration of Life Service will be held at 11:00 a.m., Tuesday morni
- Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Andrew Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Theresa M. Blake-Johnson, 34, of Andrew, died Saturday at home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Wilma J. Owen DEWITT -- Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A service of Christian burial will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Gra
- Jerry Marquez Jr. SAVANNA, Ill. -- Jerry Marquez Jr., 77, died last Wednesday in Savanna. Burial will be at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Rock Island National Cemetery in Rock Island, Ill. Visitation will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Sava
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
- More Obituaries Headlines