Sept. 20, 1957 - Jan. 26, 2013
Diana Lynn Kerschieter, 55, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at Mercy Medical Center North Campus on January 26, 2013.
Funeral services will take place at 1 p.m. on Thursday, January 31, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. A visitation will be held two hours prior to the funeral service at the funeral home from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Burial will be private. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Diana was born September 20, 1957, in Moline, Illinois, the daughter of Merle and Edith (Lundeen) Slininger. Diana was a 1976 graduate of United Township High School in East Moline, Illinois. She acquired a degree in psychology and also became a licensed practical nurse (LPN). In 1974, she was united in marriage to Steven Kerschieter; he passed away in May 1993.
For many years Diana worked as a LPN.
Diana enjoyed the outdoors, especially fishing and camping. Above all, she loved spending time with her family and loved her grandchildren very much. She will be greatly missed.
Diana is survived by her mother, Edith Neybert; three daughters, Kristy (Floyd) Rush of Clinton, IA, Tammy (Brandon) Baker of Clinton, IA, Stephanie (Jake) Jordan of Erie, IL; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; two brothers, Mike (Karen) Slininger of N.C. and Merle “Rusty” (Sue) Slininger of N.C.
She was preceded in death by her father, her husband, one son and special friend, Marty Prier.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Jan. 26, 2013
Sept. 20, 1957 - Jan. 26, 2013
- James Robert Paglin ELIZABETH, Ill. -- James Robert Paglin, 75, of Elizabeth, died Monday at home. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Elizabeth with the Rev. Harvey Nicholson officiating. Burial will be in Woodbine, Ill
- Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed March 5, 1945 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Nancy L. Weed, age 69, of Clinton, died Monday, April 21, 2014 at her home. According to her wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, Ap
- Vinson Carpenter Clinton Vinson Carpenter Vinson Carpenter, 83, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jane B. Meyer CLINTON -- Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. A gathering will be held from 1 to 2 p.m. Saturday at First Congregational Church. A memorial service will begin at 2 p.m. A complete obituary will appear in Thursda
- Janice 'Jan' Brondyke CLINTON -- Janice "Jan" Brondyke, 68, of Clinton, died March 28 in Kingwood, Texas. She will be cremated and her ashes spread on Galveston Beach, Texas. She is survived by her brother, Jim. Death date: March 28, 2014 Janice 'Jan' Brondyke
- Jane B. Meyer Clinton Jane B. Meyer Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Kenneth R. Buck MADISON, Wis. -- Kenneth R. Buck, 76, of Madison, and formerly of Mount Carroll, Ill., died Wednesday at home. A funeral service will be held at noon Saturday at Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mount Carroll. A visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to
- Eunice J. Leibert Eunice J. Leibert Dec. 4, 1931 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Eunice J. Leibert, age 82, of Clinton, died Monday April 21st at Trinity Regional Health System in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Thursday at the Pape Funeral Home. Visi
- Nancy L. Weed Clinton Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Henrietta 'Etta' Jane Wiebenga Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga Jan. 19, 1924 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga, 90, of Prairie Hills Senior Living Center in Clinton, IA; formerly of Fulton, IL, died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at Mercy Living Center South, Clin
- More Obituaries Headlines