July 30, 1962 - Feb. 11, 2013
Kim Therese Limond, 50, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at Mercy Medical Center North on February 11, 2013.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, February 18, at Jesus Christ Prince of Peace Church, Clinton. Visitation will be held from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday, February 17, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. A WA-TAN-YE service will begin at 4 p.m. at the start of the visitation. Burial will take place at Clinton Lawn Cemetery immediately following the funeral service. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Kim was born July 30, 1962, in Maquoketa, Iowa, the daughter of Tom and Pat (Carraher) McAndrews. She was a 1980 graduate of Clarinda High School. She went on to acquire a Bachelor of Science at Northwest Missouri State and later a Master of Library Science at the University of Iowa. She was united in marriage to Philip Limond on April 24, 1999.
For over 25 years, she worked at the Clinton Public Library as a reference librarian and assistant director.
She was a very active member of Prince of Peace Parish often lecturing and singing in the church choir. She was also president of the WA-TAN-YE club.
Kim loved to read and work crossword puzzles and Sudoku. She enjoyed playing games on the computer and cooking. She loved animals especially her pet dog “Max.” She especially loved to take drives out to the area parks and walking on the river front. She will be greatly missed by her family and many friends.
Kim is survived by her husband, Philip; one daughter, Nicole (Gregory Braun) Walker of Fort Madison, IA; her parents, Tom and Pat McAndrews of Clarinda, IA; one sister, Angie (Brad) Scheib of Plymouth, MN; four brothers, Mark (Mary Frances) McAndrews of Des Moines, IA, Greg (Barbi) McAndrews of Ballwin, MO, Steve (Julie) McAndrews of Clarinda, IA, Shawn (Barb) of Clarinda, IA; 19 nieces and nephews; father in-law, William Limond of Morrison IL; one sister-in-law, Melissa (Steve) Huizenga of Fulton, Ill.; one brother-in-law, Steve (Linda) Limond of Rock Falls, IL; many aunts and uncles, cousins and many friends.
Kim was preceded in death by her grandparents and her mother-in-law.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Feb. 11, 2013
July 30, 1962 - Feb. 11, 2013
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Charlotte Howard Aug. 1, 1950 - April 16, 2014 CLINTON -- Charlotte Ann Howard, 63, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at the Alverno on April 16, 2014. Funeral services will be at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 22 at Lemke Funeral Homes - South Chapel (2610 Manufacturing Drive
- Eleanor Douglas Morrison, Ill. Eleanor Douglas Eleanor Douglas, 93, of Morrison and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Wednesday at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Morrison. Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Peggy Lee Kuehl MORRISON, Ill. -- Peggy Lee Kuehl, 76, of Clinton and formerly of Morrison, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Harmony House in Mercy Living Center South, Clinton, IA. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Unit
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- More Obituaries Headlines