July 30, 1962 - Feb. 11, 2013
Kim Therese Limond, 50, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at Mercy Medical Center North on February 11, 2013.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, February 18, at Jesus Christ Prince of Peace Church, Clinton. Visitation will be held from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday, February 17, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. A WA-TAN-YE service will begin at 4 p.m. at the start of the visitation. Burial will take place at Clinton Lawn Cemetery immediately following the funeral service. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Kim was born July 30, 1962, in Maquoketa, Iowa, the daughter of Tom and Pat (Carraher) McAndrews. She was a 1980 graduate of Clarinda High School. She went on to acquire a Bachelor of Science at Northwest Missouri State and later a Master of Library Science at the University of Iowa. She was united in marriage to Philip Limond on April 24, 1999.
For over 25 years, she worked at the Clinton Public Library as a reference librarian and assistant director.
She was a very active member of Prince of Peace Parish often lecturing and singing in the church choir. She was also president of the WA-TAN-YE club.
Kim loved to read and work crossword puzzles and Sudoku. She enjoyed playing games on the computer and cooking. She loved animals especially her pet dog “Max.” She especially loved to take drives out to the area parks and walking on the river front. She will be greatly missed by her family and many friends.
Kim is survived by her husband, Philip; one daughter, Nicole (Gregory Braun) Walker of Fort Madison, IA; her parents, Tom and Pat McAndrews of Clarinda, IA; one sister, Angie (Brad) Scheib of Plymouth, MN; four brothers, Mark (Mary Frances) McAndrews of Des Moines, IA, Greg (Barbi) McAndrews of Ballwin, MO, Steve (Julie) McAndrews of Clarinda, IA, Shawn (Barb) of Clarinda, IA; 19 nieces and nephews; father in-law, William Limond of Morrison IL; one sister-in-law, Melissa (Steve) Huizenga of Fulton, Ill.; one brother-in-law, Steve (Linda) Limond of Rock Falls, IL; many aunts and uncles, cousins and many friends.
Kim was preceded in death by her grandparents and her mother-in-law.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Feb. 11, 2013
July 30, 1962 - Feb. 11, 2013
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines