July 30, 1962 - Feb. 11, 2013
Kim Therese Limond, 50, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at Mercy Medical Center North on February 11, 2013.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, February 18, at Jesus Christ Prince of Peace Church, Clinton. Visitation will be held from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday, February 17, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. A WA-TAN-YE service will begin at 4 p.m. at the start of the visitation. Burial will take place at Clinton Lawn Cemetery immediately following the funeral service. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Kim was born July 30, 1962, in Maquoketa, Iowa, the daughter of Tom and Pat (Carraher) McAndrews. She was a 1980 graduate of Clarinda High School. She went on to acquire a Bachelor of Science at Northwest Missouri State and later a Master of Library Science at the University of Iowa. She was united in marriage to Philip Limond on April 24, 1999.
For over 25 years, she worked at the Clinton Public Library as a reference librarian and assistant director.
She was a very active member of Prince of Peace Parish often lecturing and singing in the church choir. She was also president of the WA-TAN-YE club.
Kim loved to read and work crossword puzzles and Sudoku. She enjoyed playing games on the computer and cooking. She loved animals especially her pet dog “Max.” She especially loved to take drives out to the area parks and walking on the river front. She will be greatly missed by her family and many friends.
Kim is survived by her husband, Philip; one daughter, Nicole (Gregory Braun) Walker of Fort Madison, IA; her parents, Tom and Pat McAndrews of Clarinda, IA; one sister, Angie (Brad) Scheib of Plymouth, MN; four brothers, Mark (Mary Frances) McAndrews of Des Moines, IA, Greg (Barbi) McAndrews of Ballwin, MO, Steve (Julie) McAndrews of Clarinda, IA, Shawn (Barb) of Clarinda, IA; 19 nieces and nephews; father in-law, William Limond of Morrison IL; one sister-in-law, Melissa (Steve) Huizenga of Fulton, Ill.; one brother-in-law, Steve (Linda) Limond of Rock Falls, IL; many aunts and uncles, cousins and many friends.
Kim was preceded in death by her grandparents and her mother-in-law.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Feb. 11, 2013
July 30, 1962 - Feb. 11, 2013
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks