Sept. 3, 1957 - Feb. 16, 2013
Keith E. “Dewey” Albright, age 55, of Clinton, passed away Saturday, February 16, 2013, at this home.
A gathering of family and friends will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the Pape Funeral Home. Please dress casual. Honorary pallbearer will be Roger Cox. In following Dewey’s wishes, cremation rites have been accorded.
Dewey was born in Clinton on September 3, 1957, the son of Harry and Joyce (Ostert) Albright. He graduated from Camanche High School in 1975. He was baptized and confirmed at First United Methodist Church, Camanche. He married Gloria Wiebers on September 26, 2009, in Clinton. Dewey had been employed with Caterpillar, International Paper, Danisco and most recently with A.D.M. He was a member of the Eagle’s Club. Dewey was an avid sports fan, following the Miami Dolphins and Los Angeles Dodgers. He enjoyed hunting, bonfires, and back yard pool parties.
Dewey is survived by his wife, Gloria; two stepdaughters, Barb Burken (Kris Mitchell) of Fulton and Shannon Wiebers (Andrew Ball) of Clinton; stepgrandchildren, Tatumn and Mackenna Burken, Hunter Wiebers, Layla Ball, Jaden Anglese and Damon Mitchell; a sister, JoEllen Neff of Fort Worth, TX; a niece, Briana Moss; a great-nephew, Carter Moss; his mother-in-law, Pearl Perryman of Clinton; a sister-in-law, Teresa McCutcheon; two brothers-in-law, Merlin Jones of Dripping Springs, TX, and Craig Bex of Cedar Rapids, William Perryman of Grapeland, TX; nieces and nephews and best friends, Roger and Kathy Cox of Clinton.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a son-in-law, Broc Burken; brother-in-law, Pat McCutcheon; and sister-in-law, Shirley Sander. Online condolences can be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Feb. 16, 2013
Sept. 3, 1957 - Feb. 16, 2013
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines