Sept. 3, 1957 - Feb. 16, 2013
Keith E. “Dewey” Albright, age 55, of Clinton, passed away Saturday, February 16, 2013, at this home.
A gathering of family and friends will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the Pape Funeral Home. Please dress casual. Honorary pallbearer will be Roger Cox. In following Dewey’s wishes, cremation rites have been accorded.
Dewey was born in Clinton on September 3, 1957, the son of Harry and Joyce (Ostert) Albright. He graduated from Camanche High School in 1975. He was baptized and confirmed at First United Methodist Church, Camanche. He married Gloria Wiebers on September 26, 2009, in Clinton. Dewey had been employed with Caterpillar, International Paper, Danisco and most recently with A.D.M. He was a member of the Eagle’s Club. Dewey was an avid sports fan, following the Miami Dolphins and Los Angeles Dodgers. He enjoyed hunting, bonfires, and back yard pool parties.
Dewey is survived by his wife, Gloria; two stepdaughters, Barb Burken (Kris Mitchell) of Fulton and Shannon Wiebers (Andrew Ball) of Clinton; stepgrandchildren, Tatumn and Mackenna Burken, Hunter Wiebers, Layla Ball, Jaden Anglese and Damon Mitchell; a sister, JoEllen Neff of Fort Worth, TX; a niece, Briana Moss; a great-nephew, Carter Moss; his mother-in-law, Pearl Perryman of Clinton; a sister-in-law, Teresa McCutcheon; two brothers-in-law, Merlin Jones of Dripping Springs, TX, and Craig Bex of Cedar Rapids, William Perryman of Grapeland, TX; nieces and nephews and best friends, Roger and Kathy Cox of Clinton.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a son-in-law, Broc Burken; brother-in-law, Pat McCutcheon; and sister-in-law, Shirley Sander. Online condolences can be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Feb. 16, 2013
Sept. 3, 1957 - Feb. 16, 2013
- Elizabeth Grossman Clinton Elizabeth Grossman Elizabeth Grossman, 74, of Clinton died today at the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics in Iowa City. Funeral arrangements are pending with Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Kenneth E. Dauen Kenneth E. Dauen Aug. 27, 1958 - Dec. 8, 2013 WARREN, Ill. -- Kenneth E. Dauen, 55, of Warren, IL, formerly of Albany, IL, died Sunday, December 8, 2013, at the Mercy Medical Center North, Clinton, IA. Kenneth was born August 27, 1958, in Morrison, I
- Marjorie M. Dierks Marjorie M. Dierks Nov. 13, 1924 - Dec. 8, 2013 CLINTON -- Marjorie M. Dierks, 89, of Clinton, IA, passed away Sunday, December 8, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center. Services will be at 10:00 a.m. Friday, December 13th at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation
- Ben Ray Ben Ray Sept. 18, 1931 - Dec. 6, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- The soul of Ben Ray left this earth on December 6, 2013. Ben Ray was born in Murray, Kentucky, on September 18, 1931. He was raised by his grandparents Mary and Henry Houston Ray who enabled Ben t
- Louis K. Ronnfeldt Louis K. Ronnfeldt Sept. 11, 1940 - Dec. 7, 2013 CAMANCHE -- Louis K. Ronnfeldt, age 73, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, December 7, 2013 at his home. In following his wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A gathering of family and friends w
- Robert E. Petersen October 29, 1929 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Robert E. Petersen, 84, of Clinton, passed away on Thursday, December 5, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus - Clinton. Private Family Services will be held. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Ceme
- Cheryl Seymour January 24, 1951 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Cheryl "Sheri" Mary Seymour, 62, of Clinton, passed away December 5, 2013 at her home surrounded by her family after brief battle with cancer. Funeral Services will be 10:30 am, Monday, December 9, 2013
- Lawrence 'Larry' E. Green THOMSON, Ill. -- Lawrence "Larry" E. Green, 91, of Thomson and formerly of Savanna, Ill., died Friday at Big Meadows Nursing Home in Savanna. A funeral service will be held at noon Wednesday at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Savanna. Burial will take pla
- Raymond C. Huseby DeWitt Raymond C. Huseby Raymond C. Huseby, 82, of DeWitt, died Sunday afternoon, December 1, 2013, in his home. A service will be held at a later date and will be announced by Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt. Raymond C. Huseby
- Charles W. Burke February 5, 1934 - December 5, 2013 DEWITT -- Mr. Charles W. Burke, 79, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday evening, December 5, 2013, at Trinity Medical Center, Rock Island, Illinois. Charles William Burke was born February 5, 1934, in Clinton, Iowa, to
- More Obituaries Headlines