Sept. 3, 1957 - Feb. 16, 2013
Keith E. “Dewey” Albright, age 55, of Clinton, passed away Saturday, February 16, 2013, at this home.
A gathering of family and friends will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the Pape Funeral Home. Please dress casual. Honorary pallbearer will be Roger Cox. In following Dewey’s wishes, cremation rites have been accorded.
Dewey was born in Clinton on September 3, 1957, the son of Harry and Joyce (Ostert) Albright. He graduated from Camanche High School in 1975. He was baptized and confirmed at First United Methodist Church, Camanche. He married Gloria Wiebers on September 26, 2009, in Clinton. Dewey had been employed with Caterpillar, International Paper, Danisco and most recently with A.D.M. He was a member of the Eagle’s Club. Dewey was an avid sports fan, following the Miami Dolphins and Los Angeles Dodgers. He enjoyed hunting, bonfires, and back yard pool parties.
Dewey is survived by his wife, Gloria; two stepdaughters, Barb Burken (Kris Mitchell) of Fulton and Shannon Wiebers (Andrew Ball) of Clinton; stepgrandchildren, Tatumn and Mackenna Burken, Hunter Wiebers, Layla Ball, Jaden Anglese and Damon Mitchell; a sister, JoEllen Neff of Fort Worth, TX; a niece, Briana Moss; a great-nephew, Carter Moss; his mother-in-law, Pearl Perryman of Clinton; a sister-in-law, Teresa McCutcheon; two brothers-in-law, Merlin Jones of Dripping Springs, TX, and Craig Bex of Cedar Rapids, William Perryman of Grapeland, TX; nieces and nephews and best friends, Roger and Kathy Cox of Clinton.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a son-in-law, Broc Burken; brother-in-law, Pat McCutcheon; and sister-in-law, Shirley Sander. Online condolences can be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Feb. 16, 2013
Sept. 3, 1957 - Feb. 16, 2013
- Annalisa Lillian Green LAKE CARROLL, Ill. -- Annalisa Lillian Green, 93, of Lake Carroll, formerly of Chicago, died Thursday. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 10, at the Medinah, Ill., Country Club. De
- Helen J. Erps Camanche Helen J. Erps Helen J. Erps, 85, of Camanche, died Monday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Richard G. Gifford Richard G. Gifford Oct. 17, 1931 - April 12, 2014 CLINTON -- Richard G. Gifford, 82, of Clinton, passed away, Saturday, April 12, 2014 at his home in Clinton. There will no services or visitation per his wishes the body has been cremated. The Clinton
- Gilbert L. Stephenson DeWitt Gilbert L. Stephenson Gilbert L. Stephenson, 81, of DeWitt, died Monday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. Gilbert L. Stephenson
- Furman C. Doty Furman C. Doty May 23, 1939 - April 12, 2014 CLINTON -- Furman C. Doty, 74, of Clinton, Iowa, died Saturday, April 12, 2014 at the University of Iowa. Memorial services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, April 17, 2014 at the Clinton Church of Chri
- Beverly Durkop Maquoketa Beverly Durkop Beverly Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Robert J. Wolf Sr. Robert J. Wolf Sr. Sept. 26, 1935 - April 13, 2014 ELDRIDGE -- Funeral services and Mass of Christian Burial for Robert J. Wolf, Sr., 78, a resident of Eldridge, Iowa will be 6:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at Our Lady of the River Catholic Chur
- Sarena Dickey Weyeneth Sarena Dickey Weyeneth Jan. 13, 1923 - April 9, 2014 ROANOKE, Ill. -- Sarena Dickey Weyeneth, 91, formerly of Roanoke, Illinois, died peacefully in her sleep at the Robin Johnson Hospice House in Dallas, North Carolina at 9:29p.m. on Wednesday, April
- Dolores Mae Struve Dolores Mae Struve May 1, 1931 - April 12, 2014 CLINTON -- Dolores Mae Struve, age 82, of Clinton, died Saturday Apr. 12, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Wednesday, Apr. 16th, at St. Joh
- Virginia M. A. Petersen Virginia M. A. Petersen Oct. 27, 1910 - April 12, 2014 CLINTON -- Virginia M. A. Petersen, 103, of Clinton, passed away, Saturday, April 12, 2014 at the Alverno. Graveside Services will be 1:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the Clinton Lawn Ceme
- More Obituaries Headlines