Sept. 3, 1957 - Feb. 16, 2013
Keith E. “Dewey” Albright, age 55, of Clinton, passed away Saturday, February 16, 2013, at this home.
A gathering of family and friends will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the Pape Funeral Home. Please dress casual. Honorary pallbearer will be Roger Cox. In following Dewey’s wishes, cremation rites have been accorded.
Dewey was born in Clinton on September 3, 1957, the son of Harry and Joyce (Ostert) Albright. He graduated from Camanche High School in 1975. He was baptized and confirmed at First United Methodist Church, Camanche. He married Gloria Wiebers on September 26, 2009, in Clinton. Dewey had been employed with Caterpillar, International Paper, Danisco and most recently with A.D.M. He was a member of the Eagle’s Club. Dewey was an avid sports fan, following the Miami Dolphins and Los Angeles Dodgers. He enjoyed hunting, bonfires, and back yard pool parties.
Dewey is survived by his wife, Gloria; two stepdaughters, Barb Burken (Kris Mitchell) of Fulton and Shannon Wiebers (Andrew Ball) of Clinton; stepgrandchildren, Tatumn and Mackenna Burken, Hunter Wiebers, Layla Ball, Jaden Anglese and Damon Mitchell; a sister, JoEllen Neff of Fort Worth, TX; a niece, Briana Moss; a great-nephew, Carter Moss; his mother-in-law, Pearl Perryman of Clinton; a sister-in-law, Teresa McCutcheon; two brothers-in-law, Merlin Jones of Dripping Springs, TX, and Craig Bex of Cedar Rapids, William Perryman of Grapeland, TX; nieces and nephews and best friends, Roger and Kathy Cox of Clinton.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a son-in-law, Broc Burken; brother-in-law, Pat McCutcheon; and sister-in-law, Shirley Sander. Online condolences can be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Feb. 16, 2013
Sept. 3, 1957 - Feb. 16, 2013
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Robert Hammer ClintonRobert HammerRobert Hammer, 84, of Clinton died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Wilma C. Kimball Wilma C. KimballNov. 4, 1917 - July 26, 2014CAMANCHE — Wilma C. Kimball, age 96, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. There will be no visitation. Graveside services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jul
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Steven C. Charnoski Feb. 24, 1948 – July 24, 2014CAMANCHE — Steven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, July 24, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center – Clinton.Funeral Services will be 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral
- Delbert H. Stamp Oct. 2, 1931 – July 24, 2014CLINTON — Delbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, July 24, 2014 at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook, Iowa.Funeral Services will be 2:30 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Ho
- Joyce Hartman March 22, 1919 – July 24, 2014MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. — Joyce Ramona L. Hartman, 95, of Rockford, passed away on Thursday, July 24, 2014, in Wesley Willows Health Center. Born March 22, 1919, in Kirkland, Ill., the daughter of George and Nellie (Burt) La
- Jana Sue Goettsch June 1, 1955 – July 25, 2014LOWDEN — Jana Sue Goettsch, 59, of Lowden, died Friday, July 25, 2014, at Wheatland Manor.She was born June 1, 1955 in Clinton to Robert R. and Dolores Shelton Stankee. She married Jeff Goettsch on November 25, 1989 in Wh
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center – South, Clinton.The funeral will be 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory. Visitation will be from 10
- More Obituaries Headlines