Aug. 9, 1949 - Feb. 17, 2013
Lynn C. Petersen, 63, of Camanche, passed away on Sunday, February 17, 2013, her mother’s birthday, at her home surrounded by her family.
Memorial services will be 11 a.m. Wednesday, February 20, 2013, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Wednesday at the funeral home. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Lynn Ceceile Petersen was born on August 9, 1949, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the daughter of Olaf and Artis (Streets) Gravdahl.
Lynn was recently employed with PFC. She also worked at Central Steel and Swifts.
Lynn enjoyed reading. She was an avid tennis fan, loving the game so much she named her cats Rafael and Serena after the tennis players. She also enjoyed bull riding, playing bingo and watching horror movies.
Lynn is survived by two daughters, Terri Petersen of Clinton; Vicki Petersen and her fiancé, Andrew Pearson; his son, Tyler; two grandchildren: Amanda Petersen and Aleigha Petersen; four sisters: Lana Gravdahl of Albany, Illinois, Shelley Ryan of Clinton, Andrea Schrogam of Shelbyville, Kentucky, and Sherri McClain of Pleasureville, Kentucky; and several nieces and nephews.
Lynn was preceded in death by her parents and one son, Richard Gravdahl.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Feb. 17, 2013
Aug. 9, 1949 - Feb. 17, 2013
- Linda Kay Schnoor ClintonLinda Kay SchnoorLinda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, died Tuesday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Home.
- Joseph E. Barlow Joseph E. BarlowSept. 2, 1967 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Joseph E. Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.Funeral services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, August 1, 2014 at the Gateway Baptist Church. Burial will be in the
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- More Obituaries Headlines