Aug. 9, 1949 - Feb. 17, 2013
Lynn C. Petersen, 63, of Camanche, passed away on Sunday, February 17, 2013, her mother’s birthday, at her home surrounded by her family.
Memorial services will be 11 a.m. Wednesday, February 20, 2013, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Wednesday at the funeral home. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Lynn Ceceile Petersen was born on August 9, 1949, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the daughter of Olaf and Artis (Streets) Gravdahl.
Lynn was recently employed with PFC. She also worked at Central Steel and Swifts.
Lynn enjoyed reading. She was an avid tennis fan, loving the game so much she named her cats Rafael and Serena after the tennis players. She also enjoyed bull riding, playing bingo and watching horror movies.
Lynn is survived by two daughters, Terri Petersen of Clinton; Vicki Petersen and her fiancé, Andrew Pearson; his son, Tyler; two grandchildren: Amanda Petersen and Aleigha Petersen; four sisters: Lana Gravdahl of Albany, Illinois, Shelley Ryan of Clinton, Andrea Schrogam of Shelbyville, Kentucky, and Sherri McClain of Pleasureville, Kentucky; and several nieces and nephews.
Lynn was preceded in death by her parents and one son, Richard Gravdahl.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Feb. 17, 2013
Aug. 9, 1949 - Feb. 17, 2013
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines