Aug. 9, 1949 - Feb. 17, 2013
Lynn C. Petersen, 63, of Camanche, passed away on Sunday, February 17, 2013, her mother’s birthday, at her home surrounded by her family.
Memorial services will be 11 a.m. Wednesday, February 20, 2013, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Wednesday at the funeral home. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Lynn Ceceile Petersen was born on August 9, 1949, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the daughter of Olaf and Artis (Streets) Gravdahl.
Lynn was recently employed with PFC. She also worked at Central Steel and Swifts.
Lynn enjoyed reading. She was an avid tennis fan, loving the game so much she named her cats Rafael and Serena after the tennis players. She also enjoyed bull riding, playing bingo and watching horror movies.
Lynn is survived by two daughters, Terri Petersen of Clinton; Vicki Petersen and her fiancé, Andrew Pearson; his son, Tyler; two grandchildren: Amanda Petersen and Aleigha Petersen; four sisters: Lana Gravdahl of Albany, Illinois, Shelley Ryan of Clinton, Andrea Schrogam of Shelbyville, Kentucky, and Sherri McClain of Pleasureville, Kentucky; and several nieces and nephews.
Lynn was preceded in death by her parents and one son, Richard Gravdahl.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Feb. 17, 2013
Aug. 9, 1949 - Feb. 17, 2013
- Elizabeth 'Betty' E. Grossman Elizabeth 'Betty' E. Grossman Aug. 11, 1939 - Dec. 10, 2013 CLINTON -- Elizabeth "Betty" E. Grossman, 74, of Clinton, Iowa passed away at the University of Iowa Hospitals on December 10th, 2013. Funeral services will take place at 10:30 a.m. on Frid
- Martha Belle Rhoden Savanna, Ill. Martha Belle Rhoden Martha Belle Rhoden, 96, of Savanna, died Tuesday at Big Meadows Nursing Home in Savanna. Arrangements are pending at the Law-Jones Funeral Home in Savanna.
- Donald E. Ludvigsen Donald E. Ludvigsen Dec. 5, 1930 - Dec. 9, 2013 CLINTON -- Donald E. Ludvigsen, age 83, of Clinton, died Monday Dec. 9, 2013 at Mercy North Medical Center. There will be no visitation or funeral services held; cremation rites have been accorded. The
- Joyce Jean Rohweder Weis MILES -- Joyce Jean Rohweder Weis, 84, died Monday at Mercy Living Center South in Clinton. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at St. John's Lutheran Church in Preston. A visitation will be held prior to the service from 10 to 11 a.m. a
- LaVerne A. Reckinger Sr. SAVANNA, Ill. -- LaVerne A. Reckinger, Sr., 86, of Savanna, died Monday at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. A funeral Mass will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church in Savanna. Burial will take place in Marywood Catholic
- Marian Rose Marian Rose April 7, 1919 - Dec. 9, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Marian Rose, 94, of Fulton, died Monday, December 9, 2013, at Harbor Crest Nursing Home in Fulton, IL. Funeral service is at 2 p.m. Thursday, December 12, 2013 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma
- Elizabeth Grossman Clinton Elizabeth Grossman Elizabeth Grossman, 74, of Clinton died today at the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics in Iowa City. Funeral arrangements are pending with Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Kenneth E. Dauen Kenneth E. Dauen Aug. 27, 1958 - Dec. 8, 2013 WARREN, Ill. -- Kenneth E. Dauen, 55, of Warren, IL, formerly of Albany, IL, died Sunday, December 8, 2013, at the Mercy Medical Center North, Clinton, IA. Kenneth was born August 27, 1958, in Morrison, I
- Marjorie M. Dierks Marjorie M. Dierks Nov. 13, 1924 - Dec. 8, 2013 CLINTON -- Marjorie M. Dierks, 89, of Clinton, IA, passed away Sunday, December 8, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center. Services will be at 10:00 a.m. Friday, December 13th at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation
- Ben Ray Ben Ray Sept. 18, 1931 - Dec. 6, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- The soul of Ben Ray left this earth on December 6, 2013. Ben Ray was born in Murray, Kentucky, on September 18, 1931. He was raised by his grandparents Mary and Henry Houston Ray who enabled Ben t
- More Obituaries Headlines