Aug. 9, 1949 - Feb. 17, 2013
Lynn C. Petersen, 63, of Camanche, passed away on Sunday, February 17, 2013, her mother’s birthday, at her home surrounded by her family.
Memorial services will be 11 a.m. Wednesday, February 20, 2013, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Wednesday at the funeral home. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Lynn Ceceile Petersen was born on August 9, 1949, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the daughter of Olaf and Artis (Streets) Gravdahl.
Lynn was recently employed with PFC. She also worked at Central Steel and Swifts.
Lynn enjoyed reading. She was an avid tennis fan, loving the game so much she named her cats Rafael and Serena after the tennis players. She also enjoyed bull riding, playing bingo and watching horror movies.
Lynn is survived by two daughters, Terri Petersen of Clinton; Vicki Petersen and her fiancé, Andrew Pearson; his son, Tyler; two grandchildren: Amanda Petersen and Aleigha Petersen; four sisters: Lana Gravdahl of Albany, Illinois, Shelley Ryan of Clinton, Andrea Schrogam of Shelbyville, Kentucky, and Sherri McClain of Pleasureville, Kentucky; and several nieces and nephews.
Lynn was preceded in death by her parents and one son, Richard Gravdahl.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Feb. 17, 2013
Aug. 9, 1949 - Feb. 17, 2013
- Martin Allen Stansbarger CLINTON — Infant Martin Allen Stansbarger passed away at birth on July 19, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus surrounded by angels and into the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Martin’s parents, Jim and Natasha Stansbarger, wil
- Nellie Douma Morrison, Ill.Nellie DoumaNellie Douma, 97, of Morrison, died Jan. 21 at Morrison Community Hospital.Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Brentley Louis Kemp MAQUOKETA — Brentley Louis Kemp, infant son of Justin and Michelle (Pierson) Kemp, of Maquoketa, died July 10.Private services will be held. Death date: July 10, 2014
- Brenda Aiken DEWITT — Brenda (Henning) Aiken, 68, of DeWitt, died Friday at home.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 1, at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus.
- Bernice Viola Sander Bernice Viola SanderOct. 17, 1913 - July 17, 2014CLINTON — Bernice Viola Sander, 100, of Clinton, died Thursday, July 17, 2014 at home after 100 great years and will be missed by all her family.Memorial services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, July 25, 2
- Martin Allen Stansbarger ClintonMartin Allen StansbargerMartin Allen Stansbarger died Saturday at birth at Mercy Medical Center North.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- John W. Bousman John W. BousmanOct. 20, 1937 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — John W. Bousman Sr., age 76, of Clinton, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City, surrounded by his family. They released him from all medical intervention and
- Lola Alice Lange FULTON, Ill. — Lola Alice Lange, 98, of Morrison, Illinois, died Saturday at Resthave Home in Morrison.Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home, with the Rev. James Camp officiating. Visitatio
- Charles 'Charlie' L. Sexton Charles ‘Charlie’ L. SextonAug. 17, 1942 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — Charles “Charlie” L. Sexton, 71, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, July 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center, Clinton.Funeral Services will be 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Cl
- Marjorie Behne WHEATLAND — Marjorie (Easton) Behne, 86, of Wheatland, died Friday at Wheatland Manor.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Schultz Funeral Home in Grand Mound. A service of Christian burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Christian Free
- More Obituaries Headlines