Dec. 19, 1987 - Nov. 9, 2012
Eric Bark, age 24, of DeWitt, Iowa, beloved son and brother, and an Ashford University student died Friday, November 9, 2012.
Eric was born December 19, 1987, in Davenport, Iowa, the son of Rick and JoEllen (Rucker) Bark. He is a 2006 graduate of Camanche High School, Camanche, Iowa. Eric then graduated Phi Theta Kappa from Clinton Community College 2008. He was currently pursuing a teaching degree at Ashford University, Clinton.
At the age of 13, Eric taught himself to play the guitar. He loved playing his guitars, writing songs, running with his dog, Rocky, and drawing. He had just finished recording a CD of his own music. Eric had a passion for gaining any knowledge he could.
Eric will be dearly missed by his parents, Rick and JoEllen Bark of Thomson; two sisters, Amy (Dustin) Oldsen of Clinton and Leah Bark of Thomson; and his niece, Emily Oldsen.
He is preceded in death by his great-uncle Lane Brewster and his uncle, Larry “Geno” Otto.
A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, November 14, 2012, at the Law-Jones Funeral Home, Savanna. Burial will be in Savanna Township Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, November 13, 2012, at the funeral home. A memorial fund has been established in Eric’s name.
Online condolences and tributes may be shared with the family at www.lawjonesfuneralhome.com.
Death date: Nov. 9, 2012
Dec. 19, 1987 - Nov. 9, 2012
- Janice 'Jan' Brondyke CLINTON -- Janice "Jan" Brondyke, 68, of Clinton, died March 28 in Kingwood, Texas. She will be cremated and her ashes spread on Galveston Beach, Texas. She is survived by her brother, Jim. Death date: March 28, 2014 Janice 'Jan' Brondyke
- Jane B. Meyer Clinton Jane B. Meyer Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Kenneth R. Buck MADISON, Wis. -- Kenneth R. Buck, 76, of Madison, and formerly of Mount Carroll, Ill., died Wednesday at home. A funeral service will be held at noon Saturday at Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mount Carroll. A visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to
- Eunice J. Leibert Eunice J. Leibert Dec. 4, 1931 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Eunice J. Leibert, age 82, of Clinton, died Monday April 21st at Trinity Regional Health System in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Thursday at the Pape Funeral Home. Visi
- Nancy L. Weed Clinton Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Henrietta 'Etta' Jane Wiebenga Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga Jan. 19, 1924 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga, 90, of Prairie Hills Senior Living Center in Clinton, IA; formerly of Fulton, IL, died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at Mercy Living Center South, Clin
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Willard Henricksen PRESTON -- Willard Henricksen, 96, of Preston, died Friday at Crest Ridge Care Center in Maquoketa. Cremation rites will be accorded and inurnment will take place at a later date. Death date: April 18, 2014 Willard Henricksen
- Ralph D. 'Buddy' Mundhank Ralph D. 'Buddy' Mundhank May 18, 1937 - April 18, 2014 DAVENPORT -- Ralph D. "Buddy" Mundhank, 76, of Davenport, went to be with the Lord Friday, April 18, 2014 at his home in Clinton. A memorial gathering for friends and family will be Monday (4/21
- Susan 'Sue' M. Wing Susan 'Sue' M. Wing Nov. 9, 1950 - April 18, 2014 CLINTON -- Susan "Sue" M. Wing, 63, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, April 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center - North Campus, Clinton, Iowa. A Memorial Gathering will be held on Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- More Obituaries Headlines