Dec. 19, 1987 - Nov. 9, 2012
Eric Bark, age 24, of DeWitt, Iowa, beloved son and brother, and an Ashford University student died Friday, November 9, 2012.
Eric was born December 19, 1987, in Davenport, Iowa, the son of Rick and JoEllen (Rucker) Bark. He is a 2006 graduate of Camanche High School, Camanche, Iowa. Eric then graduated Phi Theta Kappa from Clinton Community College 2008. He was currently pursuing a teaching degree at Ashford University, Clinton.
At the age of 13, Eric taught himself to play the guitar. He loved playing his guitars, writing songs, running with his dog, Rocky, and drawing. He had just finished recording a CD of his own music. Eric had a passion for gaining any knowledge he could.
Eric will be dearly missed by his parents, Rick and JoEllen Bark of Thomson; two sisters, Amy (Dustin) Oldsen of Clinton and Leah Bark of Thomson; and his niece, Emily Oldsen.
He is preceded in death by his great-uncle Lane Brewster and his uncle, Larry “Geno” Otto.
A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, November 14, 2012, at the Law-Jones Funeral Home, Savanna. Burial will be in Savanna Township Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, November 13, 2012, at the funeral home. A memorial fund has been established in Eric’s name.
Online condolences and tributes may be shared with the family at www.lawjonesfuneralhome.com.
Death date: Nov. 9, 2012
Dec. 19, 1987 - Nov. 9, 2012
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks