Teresa M. Pranger
Visitation: 2 to 7 p.m. Monday at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton, where a vigil service will begin at 2:15 p.m.
SERVICES: 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Prince of Peace Parish, Sacred Heart Church, with the Rev. Thom Hennen officiating.
CLINTON — Teresa M. Pranger, 71, of Clinton, died Friday at her home.
Burial will be in St. Mary’s Cemetery. Pallbearers will be grandchildren, Matthew Kostle, Jacob Timmer, Nicholas Timmer, Sarah Timmer, Christopher Pranger, Jaclyn Pranger, Rachael Richard, Brooke Richard, Shane Byers, Samantha Byers, Kaitlin Pranger and Colin Pranger.
She was born Oct. 1, 1935, in Charlotte to William O. and Mary G. O’Toole McDonnell. She married David S. Pranger on July 14, 1956, at St. Mary’s Church in Clinton. He died March 18, 2006.
She graduated from St. Mary’s High School in 1953. She attended Sauk Valley Community College in Dixon, Ill.
She was a medical transcriptionist at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton, retiring in 2005.
She was a member of Prince of Peace Parish and the Clinton Women’s Club.
Survivors include six children, Pamela (John) Kostle of Walford, Kathryn Pranger of Pilot Point, Texas, William (Lori) Pranger of Clinton, Matthew (Sharon) Pranger of Friday Harbor, Wash., Lois Byers of Marion, and Mark (Sandy) Pranger of Des Moines; 12 grandchildren; two sisters, Lois Ganna of Washington, D.C., and Mary Jo Place of Sun City, Calif.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband and six brothers.
Death date: Feb. 2, 2007
Teresa M. Pranger
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines