Teresa M. Pranger
Visitation: 2 to 7 p.m. Monday at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton, where a vigil service will begin at 2:15 p.m.
SERVICES: 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Prince of Peace Parish, Sacred Heart Church, with the Rev. Thom Hennen officiating.
CLINTON — Teresa M. Pranger, 71, of Clinton, died Friday at her home.
Burial will be in St. Mary’s Cemetery. Pallbearers will be grandchildren, Matthew Kostle, Jacob Timmer, Nicholas Timmer, Sarah Timmer, Christopher Pranger, Jaclyn Pranger, Rachael Richard, Brooke Richard, Shane Byers, Samantha Byers, Kaitlin Pranger and Colin Pranger.
She was born Oct. 1, 1935, in Charlotte to William O. and Mary G. O’Toole McDonnell. She married David S. Pranger on July 14, 1956, at St. Mary’s Church in Clinton. He died March 18, 2006.
She graduated from St. Mary’s High School in 1953. She attended Sauk Valley Community College in Dixon, Ill.
She was a medical transcriptionist at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton, retiring in 2005.
She was a member of Prince of Peace Parish and the Clinton Women’s Club.
Survivors include six children, Pamela (John) Kostle of Walford, Kathryn Pranger of Pilot Point, Texas, William (Lori) Pranger of Clinton, Matthew (Sharon) Pranger of Friday Harbor, Wash., Lois Byers of Marion, and Mark (Sandy) Pranger of Des Moines; 12 grandchildren; two sisters, Lois Ganna of Washington, D.C., and Mary Jo Place of Sun City, Calif.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband and six brothers.
Death date: Feb. 2, 2007
Teresa M. Pranger
- Lois M. Thomsen ClintonLois M. ThomsenLois M. Thomsen, 85, of Clinton died Friday at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Robert A. Naeve ClintonRobert A. NaeveRobert A. Naeve, 81, of Clinton, died Thursday at the Alverno Health Care facility.Arrangements are pending at Pape Funeral Home.
- Elizabeth Lee 'Dolly' Kunde MaquoketaElizabeth Lee ‘Dolly’ KundeElizabeth Lee “Dolly” Kunde, 69, of Maquoketa, died Thursday at Crestridge Nursing Home in Maquoketa.Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Linda Kay Schnoor Linda Kay SchnoorMay 20, 1945 - July 29, 2014IOWA CITY — Linda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, Iowa passed away on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Cremation rites have been accorded with a prayer and remembrance c
- Linda Kay Schnoor ClintonLinda Kay SchnoorLinda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, died Tuesday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Home.
- Joseph E. Barlow Joseph E. BarlowSept. 2, 1967 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Joseph E. Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.Funeral services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, August 1, 2014 at the Gateway Baptist Church. Burial will be in the
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines