Teresa M. Pranger
Visitation: 2 to 7 p.m. Monday at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton, where a vigil service will begin at 2:15 p.m.
SERVICES: 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Prince of Peace Parish, Sacred Heart Church, with the Rev. Thom Hennen officiating.
CLINTON — Teresa M. Pranger, 71, of Clinton, died Friday at her home.
Burial will be in St. Mary’s Cemetery. Pallbearers will be grandchildren, Matthew Kostle, Jacob Timmer, Nicholas Timmer, Sarah Timmer, Christopher Pranger, Jaclyn Pranger, Rachael Richard, Brooke Richard, Shane Byers, Samantha Byers, Kaitlin Pranger and Colin Pranger.
She was born Oct. 1, 1935, in Charlotte to William O. and Mary G. O’Toole McDonnell. She married David S. Pranger on July 14, 1956, at St. Mary’s Church in Clinton. He died March 18, 2006.
She graduated from St. Mary’s High School in 1953. She attended Sauk Valley Community College in Dixon, Ill.
She was a medical transcriptionist at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton, retiring in 2005.
She was a member of Prince of Peace Parish and the Clinton Women’s Club.
Survivors include six children, Pamela (John) Kostle of Walford, Kathryn Pranger of Pilot Point, Texas, William (Lori) Pranger of Clinton, Matthew (Sharon) Pranger of Friday Harbor, Wash., Lois Byers of Marion, and Mark (Sandy) Pranger of Des Moines; 12 grandchildren; two sisters, Lois Ganna of Washington, D.C., and Mary Jo Place of Sun City, Calif.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband and six brothers.
Death date: Feb. 2, 2007
Teresa M. Pranger
- Martin Allen Stansbarger CLINTON — Infant Martin Allen Stansbarger passed away at birth on July 19, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus surrounded by angels and into the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Martin’s parents, Jim and Natasha Stansbarger, wil
- Nellie Douma Morrison, Ill.Nellie DoumaNellie Douma, 97, of Morrison, died Jan. 21 at Morrison Community Hospital.Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Brentley Louis Kemp MAQUOKETA — Brentley Louis Kemp, infant son of Justin and Michelle (Pierson) Kemp, of Maquoketa, died July 10.Private services will be held. Death date: July 10, 2014
- Brenda Aiken DEWITT — Brenda (Henning) Aiken, 68, of DeWitt, died Friday at home.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 1, at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus.
- Bernice Viola Sander Bernice Viola SanderOct. 17, 1913 - July 17, 2014CLINTON — Bernice Viola Sander, 100, of Clinton, died Thursday, July 17, 2014 at home after 100 great years and will be missed by all her family.Memorial services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, July 25, 2
- Martin Allen Stansbarger ClintonMartin Allen StansbargerMartin Allen Stansbarger died Saturday at birth at Mercy Medical Center North.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- John W. Bousman John W. BousmanOct. 20, 1937 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — John W. Bousman Sr., age 76, of Clinton, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City, surrounded by his family. They released him from all medical intervention and
- Lola Alice Lange FULTON, Ill. — Lola Alice Lange, 98, of Morrison, Illinois, died Saturday at Resthave Home in Morrison.Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home, with the Rev. James Camp officiating. Visitatio
- Charles 'Charlie' L. Sexton Charles ‘Charlie’ L. SextonAug. 17, 1942 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — Charles “Charlie” L. Sexton, 71, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, July 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center, Clinton.Funeral Services will be 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Cl
- Marjorie Behne WHEATLAND — Marjorie (Easton) Behne, 86, of Wheatland, died Friday at Wheatland Manor.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Schultz Funeral Home in Grand Mound. A service of Christian burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Christian Free
- More Obituaries Headlines