June 6, 1980 - July 25, 2012
Amandalynn Siglar, age 32, of Clinton, passed away Wednesday July 25, 2012, at Mercy North Medical Center.
Funeral services will be held noon on Saturday, July 28, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held Saturday from 10 a.m. until the service hour at the funeral home. Cremation rites will follow the funeral services and burial will be at Springdale Cemetery at a later date. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Amandalynn was born on June 6, 1980, in Clinton, the daughter of Richard and Karone (Underwood) Hansen. She graduated in the class of 2000 at Lincoln High School in Clinton. She was a fun loving, free spirited, caring person who had worked at the Collis Company and Wal-Mart, both in Clinton. She attended the Second Reformed Church in Fulton and was a member of Bluff PTA. She enjoyed being a part of the party planning for the Bluff events, camping, boating, skydiving, traveling and being with family and friends. She enjoyed taking her dog, Kia, for walks and watching her children play and ride their bikes. Amanda was an outdoors kinda person. She loved to be around a fire with her friends and talk about the past times they had.
Amandalynn is survived by her two children, Kaylee Burden and Tavian Siglar, both of Clinton; her parents, Richard and Karone Hansen of Clinton; four sisters, Donna (Derek) Goldensoph of Clinton, Sheryl (Randy) Combs of Cedar Rapids, Denise (Don) Shoop of Ottumwa, IA, and Shannon (Eric) Mussmann of Clinton; five brothers, Richard (Pat) Hansen of Albuquerque, NM, Stacey Hansen of Clinton, Brian (Bill) Hansen of Phoenix, AZ, Sean (Emma) Hansen of Owatonna, MN, Ryan (Bettina) Kness of York, SC; her grandmother, Lena Smith of Springbrook, WI; and several aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her grandparents.
Death date: July 25, 2012
June 6, 1980 - July 25, 2012
- Thomas Determan Thomas DetermanApril 10, 1948 - July 22, 2014DUBUQUE — Thomas Determan completed his transition to the uncertain, albeit likely, next phase of existence on July 22, 2014.He entered life on April 10, 1948. His parents, Don and Helen Determan, nurtured
- Steven C. Charnoski CamancheSteven C. CharnoskiSteven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, died Thursday at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory.
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center South in Clinton.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Delbert H. Stamp ClintonDelbert H. StampDelbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, died Thursday at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Karl H. Hoover CLINTON — Karl H. Hoover, 59, of Clinton, died Tuesday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinic in Iowa City. Private burial will be at the Rock Island, Illinois, National Cemetery. There will be no services or visitation. Death date: July 22,
- Gracie Lynn Ungs DUBUQUE — Gracie Lynn Ungs, infant daughter of Jennifer Hamilton and Jacob Ungs, died July 17.Private services will be held.
- Arlyn S. Cady PROPHETSTOWN, Ill. — Arlyn S. Cady, 90, of Prophetstown, died Tuesday at home.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at First Lutheran Church in Prophetstown. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. Saturday until the time of the service at the church.
- Harry Thies DUBUQUE — Harry Thies, 90, of Dubuque, formerly of Lowden and Maquoketa, died Monday at Manor Care in Dubuque.Graveside services and burial will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Mt. Hope Cemetery in Maquoketa. The family will greet family and friends f
- Nellie Pruis-Douma Jan. 20, 1917 – July 21, 2014MORRISON, Ill. — Nellie Pruis-Douma, 97, of Resthave Home – Morrison, died Monday, July 21, 2014, at Morrison Community Hospital - Morrison.The funeral will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Emmanuel Reformed Churc
- Martin Allen Stansbarger CLINTON — Infant Martin Allen Stansbarger passed away at birth on July 19, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus surrounded by angels and into the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Martin’s parents, Jim and Natasha Stansbarger, wil
- More Obituaries Headlines