June 6, 1980 - July 25, 2012
Amandalynn Siglar, age 32, of Clinton, passed away Wednesday July 25, 2012, at Mercy North Medical Center.
Funeral services will be held noon on Saturday, July 28, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held Saturday from 10 a.m. until the service hour at the funeral home. Cremation rites will follow the funeral services and burial will be at Springdale Cemetery at a later date. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Amandalynn was born on June 6, 1980, in Clinton, the daughter of Richard and Karone (Underwood) Hansen. She graduated in the class of 2000 at Lincoln High School in Clinton. She was a fun loving, free spirited, caring person who had worked at the Collis Company and Wal-Mart, both in Clinton. She attended the Second Reformed Church in Fulton and was a member of Bluff PTA. She enjoyed being a part of the party planning for the Bluff events, camping, boating, skydiving, traveling and being with family and friends. She enjoyed taking her dog, Kia, for walks and watching her children play and ride their bikes. Amanda was an outdoors kinda person. She loved to be around a fire with her friends and talk about the past times they had.
Amandalynn is survived by her two children, Kaylee Burden and Tavian Siglar, both of Clinton; her parents, Richard and Karone Hansen of Clinton; four sisters, Donna (Derek) Goldensoph of Clinton, Sheryl (Randy) Combs of Cedar Rapids, Denise (Don) Shoop of Ottumwa, IA, and Shannon (Eric) Mussmann of Clinton; five brothers, Richard (Pat) Hansen of Albuquerque, NM, Stacey Hansen of Clinton, Brian (Bill) Hansen of Phoenix, AZ, Sean (Emma) Hansen of Owatonna, MN, Ryan (Bettina) Kness of York, SC; her grandmother, Lena Smith of Springbrook, WI; and several aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her grandparents.
Death date: July 25, 2012
June 6, 1980 - July 25, 2012
- Robert H. Dalrymple ClintonRobert H. DalrympleRobert H. Dalrymple, 89, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center South.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Mike Leif Mike LeifJan. 23, 1947 - July 8, 2014FULTON, Ill. - Mike Leif, 67, of Fulton, died Tuesday July 8, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital, Iowa City.He was born January 23, 1947, in Savanna, the son of Lavern and Vala (Sack) Leif.He married Veneta A
- Sandra Ann Arkenberg Sandra Ann ArkenbergMay 22, 1943 - July 8, 2014CLINTON — Sandra Ann Arkenberg, 71, of Clinton, Iowa passed away peacefully at the Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf, Iowa on Tuesday, July 8, 2014. A funeral Mass will take place at 9:00 a.m.
- Lucille Irene Bealer-Stang Lucille Irene Bealer-StangOct. 26, 1921 - July 8, 2014CLINTON — Lucille Irene Bealer-Stang, 92, of Clinton, Iowa passed away peacefully at home on Tuesday, July 8, 2014.A funeral service will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, July 11, at Lemke Funeral
- Harry 'Junior' Crippen Harry ‘Junior’ CrippenOct. 21, 1929 - July 7, 2014CLINTON — Harry “Junior” Crippen, 84, of Clinton, died Monday, July 7, 2014, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Visitation will be from 4-7 p.m. Friday, July 11th at the Pape Funeral Hom
- Lucille I. Stang ClintonLucille I. StangLucille I. Stang, 92 of Clinton, died Tuesday at home.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Helen A. Harksen Helen A. HarksenMarch 6, 1941 - July 3, 2014CLINTON — Helen A. Harksen, age 73, of Clinton, passed away Thursday, July 3, 2014 at her home. Cremation rites have been accorded. A gathering of family and friends will take place from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. F
- Vivian M. Tenboer Vivian M. TenboerJune 12, 1932 - July 8, 2014CLINTON — Vivian M. Tenboer, 82, of Mercy Living Center North, Clinton, IA, and formerly of Morrison, IL, died Tuesday, July 08, 2014, at Mercy Living Center North, Clinton, IA.Funeral services will be at
- Harry 'Junior' Crippen CLINTON — Harry “Junior” Crippen 84, of Clinton, died Monday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday
- Marian L. Johnston Marian L. JohnstonMay 6, 1920 - July 6, 2014CLINTON — Marian L. Johnston, 94, of Clinton, passed away, Sunday, July 6, 2014 at her home.Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Friday, July 11, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Cre
- More Obituaries Headlines