June 6, 1980 - July 25, 2012
Amandalynn Siglar, age 32, of Clinton, passed away Wednesday July 25, 2012, at Mercy North Medical Center.
Funeral services will be held noon on Saturday, July 28, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held Saturday from 10 a.m. until the service hour at the funeral home. Cremation rites will follow the funeral services and burial will be at Springdale Cemetery at a later date. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Amandalynn was born on June 6, 1980, in Clinton, the daughter of Richard and Karone (Underwood) Hansen. She graduated in the class of 2000 at Lincoln High School in Clinton. She was a fun loving, free spirited, caring person who had worked at the Collis Company and Wal-Mart, both in Clinton. She attended the Second Reformed Church in Fulton and was a member of Bluff PTA. She enjoyed being a part of the party planning for the Bluff events, camping, boating, skydiving, traveling and being with family and friends. She enjoyed taking her dog, Kia, for walks and watching her children play and ride their bikes. Amanda was an outdoors kinda person. She loved to be around a fire with her friends and talk about the past times they had.
Amandalynn is survived by her two children, Kaylee Burden and Tavian Siglar, both of Clinton; her parents, Richard and Karone Hansen of Clinton; four sisters, Donna (Derek) Goldensoph of Clinton, Sheryl (Randy) Combs of Cedar Rapids, Denise (Don) Shoop of Ottumwa, IA, and Shannon (Eric) Mussmann of Clinton; five brothers, Richard (Pat) Hansen of Albuquerque, NM, Stacey Hansen of Clinton, Brian (Bill) Hansen of Phoenix, AZ, Sean (Emma) Hansen of Owatonna, MN, Ryan (Bettina) Kness of York, SC; her grandmother, Lena Smith of Springbrook, WI; and several aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her grandparents.
Death date: July 25, 2012
June 6, 1980 - July 25, 2012
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Robert Hammer ClintonRobert HammerRobert Hammer, 84, of Clinton died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Wilma C. Kimball Wilma C. KimballNov. 4, 1917 - July 26, 2014CAMANCHE — Wilma C. Kimball, age 96, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. There will be no visitation. Graveside services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jul
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Steven C. Charnoski Feb. 24, 1948 – July 24, 2014CAMANCHE — Steven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, July 24, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center – Clinton.Funeral Services will be 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral
- Delbert H. Stamp Oct. 2, 1931 – July 24, 2014CLINTON — Delbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, July 24, 2014 at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook, Iowa.Funeral Services will be 2:30 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Ho
- Joyce Hartman March 22, 1919 – July 24, 2014MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. — Joyce Ramona L. Hartman, 95, of Rockford, passed away on Thursday, July 24, 2014, in Wesley Willows Health Center. Born March 22, 1919, in Kirkland, Ill., the daughter of George and Nellie (Burt) La
- Jana Sue Goettsch June 1, 1955 – July 25, 2014LOWDEN — Jana Sue Goettsch, 59, of Lowden, died Friday, July 25, 2014, at Wheatland Manor.She was born June 1, 1955 in Clinton to Robert R. and Dolores Shelton Stankee. She married Jeff Goettsch on November 25, 1989 in Wh
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center – South, Clinton.The funeral will be 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory. Visitation will be from 10
- More Obituaries Headlines