April 8, 1944 - Aug. 25, 2012
Dale Arnold Daniels, age 68, of Miles, Iowa, died on Saturday, August 25, 2012, at his home surrounded by his loving family.
A funeral service will be held 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, August 29, 2012, at the Green Island Congregational Church, Green Island, Iowa. Burial will take place in Reeseville Cemetery, rural Miles, Iowa. A visitation will be held from 3 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, August 28, 2012, at the Miller-Law-Jones Funeral Home, Preston, Iowa. A memorial fund has been established in Dale’s memory. Online condolences may be left for the family at www.lawjonesfuneralhome.com.
Dale was born on April 8, 1944, the son of Leslie and Mavis (Baker) Daniels in Sabula, Iowa. He married Gayle Putman on September 30, 1967, in Bellevue, Iowa. Dale worked at the Lorrain Foundry in Maquoketa, Iowa. He also worked for the railroad and farmed. Dale enjoyed farming, coon hunting, playing cards, watching his sons play softball and was an avid Chicago Cubs baseball fan. Most of all, Dale treasured spending time with his grandchildren.
Dale will be dearly missed by his wife, Gayle, of Miles; two daughters, Tracy (Ken) Notz of Clinton, Iowa, and Carrie Lathrop of Sabula, Iowa; three sons, Marty (Dayleen) Daniels of Grand Mound, Iowa, Shaun (Amanda) Daniels of DeWitt, Iowa, and Mitchell (Tara) Daniels of Welton, Iowa; twelve grandchildren and one future granddaughter due in December of 2012; one brother, Jerry (Bonnie) Daniels of Miles; four sisters, Marilyn Williams of Maquoketa, Beverly Wylie of Maquoketa, Myrna (Darrell) Kaczinski of Delmar, Iowa, and Judy (Dale) Pataska of Miles; four sisters-in-law, Marion Daniels of Preston, Iowa, Arlene Daniels of Green Island, Emily Daniels of Maquoketa and Louann Daniels of Green Island.
Dale was preceded in death by his parents; six brothers, Milton, Donnie, Clifford, Norbert, Arlo and Jack; and three sisters, Doris Behn, Karen Daniels and Darlene Daniels.
Death date: Aug. 25, 2012
April 8, 1944 - Aug. 25, 2012
- Janice 'Jan' Brondyke CLINTON -- Janice "Jan" Brondyke, 68, of Clinton, died March 28 in Kingwood, Texas. She will be cremated and her ashes spread on Galveston Beach, Texas. She is survived by her brother, Jim. Death date: March 28, 2014 Janice 'Jan' Brondyke
- Jane B. Meyer Clinton Jane B. Meyer Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Kenneth R. Buck MADISON, Wis. -- Kenneth R. Buck, 76, of Madison, and formerly of Mount Carroll, Ill., died Wednesday at home. A funeral service will be held at noon Saturday at Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mount Carroll. A visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to
- Eunice J. Leibert Eunice J. Leibert Dec. 4, 1931 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Eunice J. Leibert, age 82, of Clinton, died Monday April 21st at Trinity Regional Health System in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Thursday at the Pape Funeral Home. Visi
- Nancy L. Weed Clinton Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Henrietta 'Etta' Jane Wiebenga Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga Jan. 19, 1924 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga, 90, of Prairie Hills Senior Living Center in Clinton, IA; formerly of Fulton, IL, died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at Mercy Living Center South, Clin
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Willard Henricksen PRESTON -- Willard Henricksen, 96, of Preston, died Friday at Crest Ridge Care Center in Maquoketa. Cremation rites will be accorded and inurnment will take place at a later date. Death date: April 18, 2014 Willard Henricksen
- Ralph D. 'Buddy' Mundhank Ralph D. 'Buddy' Mundhank May 18, 1937 - April 18, 2014 DAVENPORT -- Ralph D. "Buddy" Mundhank, 76, of Davenport, went to be with the Lord Friday, April 18, 2014 at his home in Clinton. A memorial gathering for friends and family will be Monday (4/21
- Susan 'Sue' M. Wing Susan 'Sue' M. Wing Nov. 9, 1950 - April 18, 2014 CLINTON -- Susan "Sue" M. Wing, 63, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, April 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center - North Campus, Clinton, Iowa. A Memorial Gathering will be held on Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- More Obituaries Headlines