April 8, 1944 - Aug. 25, 2012
Dale Arnold Daniels, age 68, of Miles, Iowa, died on Saturday, August 25, 2012, at his home surrounded by his loving family.
A funeral service will be held 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, August 29, 2012, at the Green Island Congregational Church, Green Island, Iowa. Burial will take place in Reeseville Cemetery, rural Miles, Iowa. A visitation will be held from 3 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, August 28, 2012, at the Miller-Law-Jones Funeral Home, Preston, Iowa. A memorial fund has been established in Dale’s memory. Online condolences may be left for the family at www.lawjonesfuneralhome.com.
Dale was born on April 8, 1944, the son of Leslie and Mavis (Baker) Daniels in Sabula, Iowa. He married Gayle Putman on September 30, 1967, in Bellevue, Iowa. Dale worked at the Lorrain Foundry in Maquoketa, Iowa. He also worked for the railroad and farmed. Dale enjoyed farming, coon hunting, playing cards, watching his sons play softball and was an avid Chicago Cubs baseball fan. Most of all, Dale treasured spending time with his grandchildren.
Dale will be dearly missed by his wife, Gayle, of Miles; two daughters, Tracy (Ken) Notz of Clinton, Iowa, and Carrie Lathrop of Sabula, Iowa; three sons, Marty (Dayleen) Daniels of Grand Mound, Iowa, Shaun (Amanda) Daniels of DeWitt, Iowa, and Mitchell (Tara) Daniels of Welton, Iowa; twelve grandchildren and one future granddaughter due in December of 2012; one brother, Jerry (Bonnie) Daniels of Miles; four sisters, Marilyn Williams of Maquoketa, Beverly Wylie of Maquoketa, Myrna (Darrell) Kaczinski of Delmar, Iowa, and Judy (Dale) Pataska of Miles; four sisters-in-law, Marion Daniels of Preston, Iowa, Arlene Daniels of Green Island, Emily Daniels of Maquoketa and Louann Daniels of Green Island.
Dale was preceded in death by his parents; six brothers, Milton, Donnie, Clifford, Norbert, Arlo and Jack; and three sisters, Doris Behn, Karen Daniels and Darlene Daniels.
Death date: Aug. 25, 2012
April 8, 1944 - Aug. 25, 2012
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines