Sept. 19, 1975 - Feb. 28, 2013
Randy L. Weller, 37, of Clinton, went to be with the Lord on Thursday, February 28, 2013 surrounded by his loving family after a courageous battle with ALS.
Going Home services will be 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at the Gateway Baptist Church – Clinton. Burial will be in the Smithtown Cemetery – Lost Nation. Visitation will be Monday from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the church. The Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory is in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting his obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Randy Lee Weller was born on September 19, 1975 in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Brian and Debra Kay (Bacon) Weller. He was a 1995 graduate of Clinton High School. He married Deann Oestreich on February 28, 1998 in Charlotte.
Randy was employed with Rock-Tenn before his battle with ALS.
Randy was a member of Gateway Baptist Church and enjoyed hunting, fishing and going to the shooting range.
He also enjoyed all activities revolving around his children; they were the center of his life.
Randy is survived by his loving wife: Deann of Clinton; four children: Breanna, Brittany, Austin and Kaden all at home; his parents: Brian (Debra) Weller of Charlotte, Iowa; three sisters: Tammy (Rick) Sanders of North Carolina, Kathy (Jason) Feddersen of Goose Lake, Iowa, and Amber Weller of Clinton; two brothers: Michael Anderson of Clinton, and John A. Oestreich of Clinton; and several nieces and nephews.
Randy was preceded in death by his grandparents.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Feb. 28, 2013
Sept. 19, 1975 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Glen Whiting Glen Whiting Aug. 17, 1931 - Dec. 2, 2013 THOMSON, Ill. -- Glen Whiting lived his life to care for his family, friends and country. He put them first, adhereing to the motto of his 2nd Infantry Battalion in Korea, "Second to None". At the age of 82,
- Zachary 'Zac' T. Isenhart CHADWICK, Ill. -- Zachary "Zac" T. Isenhart, 25, of Chadwick, died Tuesday, Nov. 26, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of life gathering will be held from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m., Saturday, December 7, 2013 at the C
- Mickey Joe Hahn Mickey Joe Hahn April 16, 1950 - Dec. 2, 2013 MORRISON, Ill. - Mickey Joe Hahn, 63 of Morrison died Monday December 2, 2013 at Morrison Community Hospital. He was born on April 16, 1950 in Sterling, the son of Leonard and Mary (Miller) Hahn and was
- Jeane A. Housenga Jeane A. Housenga Dec. 20, 1935 - Nov. 23, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Jeane A. Housenga, 77, of Harbor Crest Nursing Home in Fulton, died Saturday, Nov. 23, at Harbor Crest Nursing Home. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held
- Carl Huffman Maquoketa Carl Huffman Carl Huffman, 75, of Maqoketa, died Tuesday, at his home in Maquoketa. Further arrangements are pending with the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Sandra L. Jones Sandra L. Jones Dec. 6, 1955 - Dec. 2, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Sandra L. Jones, 57, of Fulton, died Monday, December 2, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center North in Clinton. A funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Friday, December 6, 2013 at the Albany Uni
- Harlo Henningsen Harlo Henningsen Jan. 19, 1959 - Dec. 1, 2013 BETTENDORF -- Harlo Henningsen, 54, of Bettendorf, died suddenly on Sunday, December 1, 2013 at Trinity Unity Point in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m., Saturday, December 7, 2013
- Veronica C. Determan Veronica C. Determan July 8, 1917 - Dec. 3, 2013 PRESTON -- Veronica C. Determan, age 96, of Preston, Iowa died Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at the Alverno in Clinton, Iowa. A Funeral Mass will be held 10:00 a.m. Friday, December 6, 2013 at St. Joseph
- Alfonso "Al" Antonio Cantu Jr. ELIZABETH, Ill. -- Alfonso "Al" Antonio Cantu Jr., 74, of Mt. Carroll, Ill. died Saturday, at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria, Ill. A memorial service will be held 11 a.m. Saturday, at Law-Jones Funeral Home, 107 N. Main Street, Elizabeth. B
- Mary Knox Clinton Mary Knox Mary Knox, 85, of Clinton, died Tuesday, at The Alverno. Funeral arrangements are pending with Lemke Funeral Home. Mary Knox
- More Obituaries Headlines