Sept. 19, 1975 - Feb. 28, 2013
Randy L. Weller, 37, of Clinton, went to be with the Lord on Thursday, February 28, 2013 surrounded by his loving family after a courageous battle with ALS.
Going Home services will be 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at the Gateway Baptist Church – Clinton. Burial will be in the Smithtown Cemetery – Lost Nation. Visitation will be Monday from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the church. The Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory is in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting his obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Randy Lee Weller was born on September 19, 1975 in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Brian and Debra Kay (Bacon) Weller. He was a 1995 graduate of Clinton High School. He married Deann Oestreich on February 28, 1998 in Charlotte.
Randy was employed with Rock-Tenn before his battle with ALS.
Randy was a member of Gateway Baptist Church and enjoyed hunting, fishing and going to the shooting range.
He also enjoyed all activities revolving around his children; they were the center of his life.
Randy is survived by his loving wife: Deann of Clinton; four children: Breanna, Brittany, Austin and Kaden all at home; his parents: Brian (Debra) Weller of Charlotte, Iowa; three sisters: Tammy (Rick) Sanders of North Carolina, Kathy (Jason) Feddersen of Goose Lake, Iowa, and Amber Weller of Clinton; two brothers: Michael Anderson of Clinton, and John A. Oestreich of Clinton; and several nieces and nephews.
Randy was preceded in death by his grandparents.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Feb. 28, 2013
Sept. 19, 1975 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Nancy L. Dykstra Fulton, Ill. Nancy L. Dykstra Nancy L. Dykstra, 69, of Fulton, died Tuesday at Mercy Medical Center North in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Fulton chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Mildred 'Millie' A. Norris Mildred 'Millie' A. Norris June 16, 1922 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Mildred "Millie" A. Norris, 91, of Clinton, went home to be with The Lord, Monday, April 21, 2014 from Delmar Gardens of O'Fallon, Missouri. Visitation will be Friday, April 25, 201
- Glenn G. Meader Maquoketa Glenn G. Meader Glenn Meader, 65, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday at home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Rita R. Miller SAVANNA, Ill. -- Rita R. Miller, 84, of Savanna, died Monday at the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics in Iowa City. A funeral Mass will be held at 1 p.m. Monday at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church in Savanna with Father Dennis Atto as celeb
- Jane Butzbach Meyer Jane Butzbach Meyer June 4, 1929 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Jane Butzbach Meyer, age 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. A celebration of life will be held Saturday, April 26th at 2:00 p.m. at the First Congregational Church i
- Frank J. Petkewicz CHADWICK, Ill. -- Frank J. Petkewicz, 75, of Chadwick, died Monday at Carroll County Good Samaritan Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Mount Carroll, Ill. A funeral Mass will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Ss. John and Catherine Catholic Church in Mo
- Howard E. 'Sonny' Clark Maquoketa Howard E. 'Sonny' Clark Howard E. "Sonny" Clark, 86, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday at the Crestridge Nursing Home in Maquoketa. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- James Robert Paglin ELIZABETH, Ill. -- James Robert Paglin, 75, of Elizabeth, died Monday at home. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Elizabeth with the Rev. Harvey Nicholson officiating. Burial will be in Woodbine, Ill
- Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed March 5, 1945 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Nancy L. Weed, age 69, of Clinton, died Monday, April 21, 2014 at her home. According to her wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, Ap
- Vinson Carpenter Clinton Vinson Carpenter Vinson Carpenter, 83, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines