Sept. 19, 1975 - Feb. 28, 2013
Randy L. Weller, 37, of Clinton, went to be with the Lord on Thursday, February 28, 2013 surrounded by his loving family after a courageous battle with ALS.
Going Home services will be 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at the Gateway Baptist Church – Clinton. Burial will be in the Smithtown Cemetery – Lost Nation. Visitation will be Monday from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the church. The Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory is in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting his obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Randy Lee Weller was born on September 19, 1975 in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Brian and Debra Kay (Bacon) Weller. He was a 1995 graduate of Clinton High School. He married Deann Oestreich on February 28, 1998 in Charlotte.
Randy was employed with Rock-Tenn before his battle with ALS.
Randy was a member of Gateway Baptist Church and enjoyed hunting, fishing and going to the shooting range.
He also enjoyed all activities revolving around his children; they were the center of his life.
Randy is survived by his loving wife: Deann of Clinton; four children: Breanna, Brittany, Austin and Kaden all at home; his parents: Brian (Debra) Weller of Charlotte, Iowa; three sisters: Tammy (Rick) Sanders of North Carolina, Kathy (Jason) Feddersen of Goose Lake, Iowa, and Amber Weller of Clinton; two brothers: Michael Anderson of Clinton, and John A. Oestreich of Clinton; and several nieces and nephews.
Randy was preceded in death by his grandparents.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Feb. 28, 2013
Sept. 19, 1975 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines