Sept. 19, 1975 - Feb. 28, 2013
Randy L. Weller, 37, of Clinton, went to be with the Lord on Thursday, February 28, 2013 surrounded by his loving family after a courageous battle with ALS.
Going Home services will be 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at the Gateway Baptist Church – Clinton. Burial will be in the Smithtown Cemetery – Lost Nation. Visitation will be Monday from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the church. The Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory is in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting his obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Randy Lee Weller was born on September 19, 1975 in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Brian and Debra Kay (Bacon) Weller. He was a 1995 graduate of Clinton High School. He married Deann Oestreich on February 28, 1998 in Charlotte.
Randy was employed with Rock-Tenn before his battle with ALS.
Randy was a member of Gateway Baptist Church and enjoyed hunting, fishing and going to the shooting range.
He also enjoyed all activities revolving around his children; they were the center of his life.
Randy is survived by his loving wife: Deann of Clinton; four children: Breanna, Brittany, Austin and Kaden all at home; his parents: Brian (Debra) Weller of Charlotte, Iowa; three sisters: Tammy (Rick) Sanders of North Carolina, Kathy (Jason) Feddersen of Goose Lake, Iowa, and Amber Weller of Clinton; two brothers: Michael Anderson of Clinton, and John A. Oestreich of Clinton; and several nieces and nephews.
Randy was preceded in death by his grandparents.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Feb. 28, 2013
Sept. 19, 1975 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- Helen J. Erps Helen J. Erps Sept. 7, 1928 - April 14, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Helen J. Erps, 85, of Camanche, passed away, Monday, April 14, 2014 at the Alverno. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, April 19, 2014 at the Immanuel Lutheran Church - Camanche. Buri
- Gilbert L. 'Steve' Stephenson DEWITT -- Gilbert L. "Steve" Stephenson, 81, of DeWitt, died Monday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. A visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Sat
- Lois Ruggeberg DeWitt Lois Ruggeberg Lois Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, died Tuesday at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehab Center in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Annalisa Lillian Green LAKE CARROLL, Ill. -- Annalisa Lillian Green, 93, of Lake Carroll, formerly of Chicago, died Thursday. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 10, at the Medinah, Ill., Country Club. De
- More Obituaries Headlines