Norma Margaret Holm
Jan. 19, 1918-Aug. 4, 2012
CLINTON — Norma Margaret Holm, 94, of Clinton, died Saturday, August 4, 2012, at the Lutheran Home, Arlington Heights, Illinois.
Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, August 8, 2012, at Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton. Visitation will be 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, August 7, 2012, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory. Burial will be at the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.
Norma M. Mommsen was born January 19, 1918, near Elvira, Iowa, the daughter of William F. and Siadonie M, (Schroeder) Mommsen. She was a graduate of the Scoville Business School. She married Raymond G. Holm, April 6, 1941, at Elvira Zion Lutheran Church; he died November 26, 2003.
She was a homemaker.
Norma was a member of Zion Lutheran Church; she was a member of the church choir for more than 40 years and was very active on the church council and numerous committees including the Stewardship Committee.
Survivors include her son, David (Marlene Southard) Holm of Boise, ID; daughter, Connie (David) Kaufman of Prospect Heights, IL; grandchildren, Kirsten (William) Boyce, Kevin Kaufman and Benjamin Holm; sister-in-law, Lois Cunningham of Clinton, IA; and nieces and nephews.
In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by her parents, brother and sister.
Memorials may be made to Zion Lutheran Church or Sarah Harding.
Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at snellzornig.com.
Death date: Aug. 4, 2012
Norma Margaret Holm
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Steven C. Charnoski Feb. 24, 1948 – July 24, 2014CAMANCHE — Steven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, July 24, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center – Clinton.Funeral Services will be 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral
- Delbert H. Stamp Oct. 2, 1931 – July 24, 2014CLINTON — Delbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, July 24, 2014 at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook, Iowa.Funeral Services will be 2:30 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Ho
- Joyce Hartman March 22, 1919 – July 24, 2014MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. — Joyce Ramona L. Hartman, 95, of Rockford, passed away on Thursday, July 24, 2014, in Wesley Willows Health Center. Born March 22, 1919, in Kirkland, Ill., the daughter of George and Nellie (Burt) La
- Jana Sue Goettsch June 1, 1955 – July 25, 2014LOWDEN — Jana Sue Goettsch, 59, of Lowden, died Friday, July 25, 2014, at Wheatland Manor.She was born June 1, 1955 in Clinton to Robert R. and Dolores Shelton Stankee. She married Jeff Goettsch on November 25, 1989 in Wh
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center – South, Clinton.The funeral will be 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory. Visitation will be from 10
- Thomas Determan Thomas DetermanApril 10, 1948 - July 22, 2014DUBUQUE — Thomas Determan completed his transition to the uncertain, albeit likely, next phase of existence on July 22, 2014.He entered life on April 10, 1948. His parents, Don and Helen Determan, nurtured
- Steven C. Charnoski CamancheSteven C. CharnoskiSteven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, died Thursday at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory.
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center South in Clinton.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Delbert H. Stamp ClintonDelbert H. StampDelbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, died Thursday at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook.Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines