Norma Margaret Holm
Jan. 19, 1918-Aug. 4, 2012
CLINTON — Norma Margaret Holm, 94, of Clinton, died Saturday, August 4, 2012, at the Lutheran Home, Arlington Heights, Illinois.
Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, August 8, 2012, at Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton. Visitation will be 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, August 7, 2012, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory. Burial will be at the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.
Norma M. Mommsen was born January 19, 1918, near Elvira, Iowa, the daughter of William F. and Siadonie M, (Schroeder) Mommsen. She was a graduate of the Scoville Business School. She married Raymond G. Holm, April 6, 1941, at Elvira Zion Lutheran Church; he died November 26, 2003.
She was a homemaker.
Norma was a member of Zion Lutheran Church; she was a member of the church choir for more than 40 years and was very active on the church council and numerous committees including the Stewardship Committee.
Survivors include her son, David (Marlene Southard) Holm of Boise, ID; daughter, Connie (David) Kaufman of Prospect Heights, IL; grandchildren, Kirsten (William) Boyce, Kevin Kaufman and Benjamin Holm; sister-in-law, Lois Cunningham of Clinton, IA; and nieces and nephews.
In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by her parents, brother and sister.
Memorials may be made to Zion Lutheran Church or Sarah Harding.
Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at snellzornig.com.
Death date: Aug. 4, 2012
Norma Margaret Holm
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines