Norma Margaret Holm
Jan. 19, 1918-Aug. 4, 2012
CLINTON — Norma Margaret Holm, 94, of Clinton, died Saturday, August 4, 2012, at the Lutheran Home, Arlington Heights, Illinois.
Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, August 8, 2012, at Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton. Visitation will be 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, August 7, 2012, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory. Burial will be at the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.
Norma M. Mommsen was born January 19, 1918, near Elvira, Iowa, the daughter of William F. and Siadonie M, (Schroeder) Mommsen. She was a graduate of the Scoville Business School. She married Raymond G. Holm, April 6, 1941, at Elvira Zion Lutheran Church; he died November 26, 2003.
She was a homemaker.
Norma was a member of Zion Lutheran Church; she was a member of the church choir for more than 40 years and was very active on the church council and numerous committees including the Stewardship Committee.
Survivors include her son, David (Marlene Southard) Holm of Boise, ID; daughter, Connie (David) Kaufman of Prospect Heights, IL; grandchildren, Kirsten (William) Boyce, Kevin Kaufman and Benjamin Holm; sister-in-law, Lois Cunningham of Clinton, IA; and nieces and nephews.
In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by her parents, brother and sister.
Memorials may be made to Zion Lutheran Church or Sarah Harding.
Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at snellzornig.com.
Death date: Aug. 4, 2012
Norma Margaret Holm
- Robert E. Petersen October 29, 1929 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Robert E. Petersen, 84, of Clinton, passed away on Thursday, December 5, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus - Clinton. Private Family Services will be held. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Ceme
- Cheryl Seymour January 24, 1951 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Cheryl "Sheri" Mary Seymour, 62, of Clinton, passed away December 5, 2013 at her home surrounded by her family after brief battle with cancer. Funeral Services will be 10:30 am, Monday, December 9, 2013
- Raymond C. Huseby DeWitt Raymond C. Huseby Raymond C. Huseby, 82, of DeWitt, died Sunday afternoon, December 1, 2013, in his home. A service will be held at a later date and will be announced by Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt. Raymond C. Huseby
- Charles W. Burke February 5, 1934 - December 5, 2013 DEWITT -- Mr. Charles W. Burke, 79, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday evening, December 5, 2013, at Trinity Medical Center, Rock Island, Illinois. Charles William Burke was born February 5, 1934, in Clinton, Iowa, to
- Dr. A. A. "Bud" Frommelt DEWITT -- Dr. A. A. "Bud" Frommelt, 85, of DeWitt, died Wednesday, December 4, 2013, at Mercy Hospital in Dubuque. Visitation will be at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, from 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday, December 8, 2013 with a Knights of Columbus Rosary at 1 p
- Madonna M. Finch December 12, 1932-December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Madonna "Donna" M. Finch, 80, of Clinton and formerly of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, December 5, 2013 at Mercy Living Center South. Visitation will be held from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM Tuesday, December
- Lawrence "Larry" E. Green THOMSON, Ill. -- Lawrence "Larry" E. Green, 91, of Thomson and formerly of Savanna, Ill., died Friday, December 6, 2013 at Big Meadows Nursing Home, Savanna. A funeral service will be held noon, Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at Law-Jones Funeral Home
- Robert E. Anderson PROPHETSTOWN, Ill. -- Robert E. Anderson, 94, of Prophetstown, died Thursday, December 5, 2013, at CGH Medical Center, Sterling, Ill. The funeral will be at 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, December 10, 2013, at the Prophetstown United Methodist Church, preceded
- Donald Hamstra August 19, 1920- December 6, 2013 MORRISON, Ill. -- Donald Hamstra, 93, Resthave Nursing and Retirement Home, Morrison, died Friday, December 6, 2013 at Resthave Nursing and Retirement Home, Morrison. The funeral will be 2:00 P.M., Monday, December 9
- Leslie "Bud" Chandler August 29th, 1924 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Leslie "Bud" Chandler, 89, of Clinton, Iowa passed away peacefully at Mercy Medical Center - North on Dec. 5, 2013. Funeral services will take place at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, December 9th at Lemke Funer
- More Obituaries Headlines