Norma Margaret Holm
Jan. 19, 1918-Aug. 4, 2012
CLINTON — Norma Margaret Holm, 94, of Clinton, died Saturday, August 4, 2012, at the Lutheran Home, Arlington Heights, Illinois.
Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, August 8, 2012, at Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton. Visitation will be 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, August 7, 2012, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory. Burial will be at the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.
Norma M. Mommsen was born January 19, 1918, near Elvira, Iowa, the daughter of William F. and Siadonie M, (Schroeder) Mommsen. She was a graduate of the Scoville Business School. She married Raymond G. Holm, April 6, 1941, at Elvira Zion Lutheran Church; he died November 26, 2003.
She was a homemaker.
Norma was a member of Zion Lutheran Church; she was a member of the church choir for more than 40 years and was very active on the church council and numerous committees including the Stewardship Committee.
Survivors include her son, David (Marlene Southard) Holm of Boise, ID; daughter, Connie (David) Kaufman of Prospect Heights, IL; grandchildren, Kirsten (William) Boyce, Kevin Kaufman and Benjamin Holm; sister-in-law, Lois Cunningham of Clinton, IA; and nieces and nephews.
In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by her parents, brother and sister.
Memorials may be made to Zion Lutheran Church or Sarah Harding.
Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at snellzornig.com.
Death date: Aug. 4, 2012
Norma Margaret Holm
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks