Norma Margaret Holm
Jan. 19, 1918-Aug. 4, 2012
CLINTON — Norma Margaret Holm, 94, of Clinton, died Saturday, August 4, 2012, at the Lutheran Home, Arlington Heights, Illinois.
Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, August 8, 2012, at Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton. Visitation will be 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, August 7, 2012, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory. Burial will be at the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.
Norma M. Mommsen was born January 19, 1918, near Elvira, Iowa, the daughter of William F. and Siadonie M, (Schroeder) Mommsen. She was a graduate of the Scoville Business School. She married Raymond G. Holm, April 6, 1941, at Elvira Zion Lutheran Church; he died November 26, 2003.
She was a homemaker.
Norma was a member of Zion Lutheran Church; she was a member of the church choir for more than 40 years and was very active on the church council and numerous committees including the Stewardship Committee.
Survivors include her son, David (Marlene Southard) Holm of Boise, ID; daughter, Connie (David) Kaufman of Prospect Heights, IL; grandchildren, Kirsten (William) Boyce, Kevin Kaufman and Benjamin Holm; sister-in-law, Lois Cunningham of Clinton, IA; and nieces and nephews.
In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by her parents, brother and sister.
Memorials may be made to Zion Lutheran Church or Sarah Harding.
Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at snellzornig.com.
Death date: Aug. 4, 2012
Norma Margaret Holm
- Martin Allen Stansbarger CLINTON — Infant Martin Allen Stansbarger passed away at birth on July 19, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus surrounded by angels and into the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Martin’s parents, Jim and Natasha Stansbarger, wil
- Nellie Douma Morrison, Ill.Nellie DoumaNellie Douma, 97, of Morrison, died Jan. 21 at Morrison Community Hospital.Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Brentley Louis Kemp MAQUOKETA — Brentley Louis Kemp, infant son of Justin and Michelle (Pierson) Kemp, of Maquoketa, died July 10.Private services will be held. Death date: July 10, 2014
- Brenda Aiken DEWITT — Brenda (Henning) Aiken, 68, of DeWitt, died Friday at home.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 1, at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus.
- Bernice Viola Sander Bernice Viola SanderOct. 17, 1913 - July 17, 2014CLINTON — Bernice Viola Sander, 100, of Clinton, died Thursday, July 17, 2014 at home after 100 great years and will be missed by all her family.Memorial services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, July 25, 2
- Martin Allen Stansbarger ClintonMartin Allen StansbargerMartin Allen Stansbarger died Saturday at birth at Mercy Medical Center North.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- John W. Bousman John W. BousmanOct. 20, 1937 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — John W. Bousman Sr., age 76, of Clinton, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City, surrounded by his family. They released him from all medical intervention and
- Lola Alice Lange FULTON, Ill. — Lola Alice Lange, 98, of Morrison, Illinois, died Saturday at Resthave Home in Morrison.Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home, with the Rev. James Camp officiating. Visitatio
- Charles 'Charlie' L. Sexton Charles ‘Charlie’ L. SextonAug. 17, 1942 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — Charles “Charlie” L. Sexton, 71, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, July 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center, Clinton.Funeral Services will be 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Cl
- Marjorie Behne WHEATLAND — Marjorie (Easton) Behne, 86, of Wheatland, died Friday at Wheatland Manor.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Schultz Funeral Home in Grand Mound. A service of Christian burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Christian Free
- More Obituaries Headlines