Barbara J. Morrow
Jan. 1, 1938-Aug. 3, 2012
MILES — Barbara J. Morrow, 74, of Miles and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Friday, August 3, 2012, at Genesis Medical Center East, Davenport.
Funeral services will be 1 p.m. Thursday, August 9, 2012, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, August 8, 2012, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Garden Plain Cemetery, Fulton.
Memorials may be made to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
She was born January 1, 1938, in Clinton to John and Eva (Wright) Eversoll.
She attended Clinton schools.
She married Paul W. Morrow on January 19, 1957, in Garden Plain, Ill.; he died February 10, 2003.
Barbara was a homemaker. She enjoyed spending time with her family and she enjoyed crossword puzzles.
Survivors include one daughter, Susan (Roger) Berthel of Miles; three sons, William (Roberta) Morrow of Clinton, Paul (Pamela) Morrow of Fulton and Gerald Morrow of Chesapeake, VA; four grandchildren, Christopher Morrow, Mike Morrow, Ben Whitten, Corey Berthel; two great-grandchildren; four sisters, Myrna O’Neil, Dixie Feldpausch, Liz Beardsley and Sheree Underwood; and two brothers, Donald Eversoll and Louis Richmond.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, Paul; one son, Timothy Alan Morrow in infancy; one daughter-in-law, Bonnie Morrow; two grandsons, Shaun Morrow in infancy and Shawn Berthel.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Aug. 3, 2012
Barbara J. Morrow
- Cheryl "Sheri" Mary Seymour CLINTON -- Cheryl "Sheri" Mary Seymour, 62, of Clinton, died Thursday, at her home. Funeral Services will be 10:30 a.m. Monday, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory with Rev. Chris Minor-Heilig officiating. Burial will be in
- Robert Petersen Clinton Robert Petersen Robert Petersen, 84, of Clinton, died Thursday, at Mercy Medical Center North. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Leslie C. Chandler Clinton Leslie C. Chandler Leslie C. Chandler, 89, of Clinton, died Thursday, at Mercy Medical Center North. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes South Chapel.
- Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss CLINTON -- Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss, 75, of Clinton, died Wednesday, Mercy Medical Center North. A funeral Mass will be 1 p.m. Saturday at Prince of Peace Catholic Church. Burial visitation will be Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Clint
- Carl Junior Anderson Carl Junior Anderson Oct. 19, 2013 - Dec. 5, 2013 THOMSON, Ill. -- Carl Junior Anderson loved his country, veterans and collecting and shooting his guns. He died at age 73 in Thomson, Illinois, Thursday, December 5, 2013 at his home surrounded by hi
- Madonna Finch Clinton Madonna Finch Madonna Finch, 80, of Clinton, died Thursday, at Mercy Living Center South. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Nora Glazier LYNDON, Ill. -- Nora Glazier, 81, of Prophetstown, Ill. and formerly of Lyndon, died Tuesday, at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, Ill. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at the Morrison Chapel of the
- Nora Glazier Lyndon, Ill. Nora Glazier Nora Glazier, 81, of Prophetstown, Ill. and formerly of Lyndon, died Tuesday, at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, Ill. Arrangements are pending with the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss April 22, 1938 - Dec. 4, 2013 CLINTON -- Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss, 75, of Clinton, passed away on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center - North Campus, Clinton. A Funeral Mass will be 1:00 p.m., Saturday, Dec
- Carl Huffman MAQUOKETA -- Carl Huffman, 75, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday, at his home in Maquoketa. A celebration of Carl's life will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. on Fri
- More Obituaries Headlines