Barbara J. Morrow
Jan. 1, 1938-Aug. 3, 2012
MILES — Barbara J. Morrow, 74, of Miles and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Friday, August 3, 2012, at Genesis Medical Center East, Davenport.
Funeral services will be 1 p.m. Thursday, August 9, 2012, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, August 8, 2012, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Garden Plain Cemetery, Fulton.
Memorials may be made to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
She was born January 1, 1938, in Clinton to John and Eva (Wright) Eversoll.
She attended Clinton schools.
She married Paul W. Morrow on January 19, 1957, in Garden Plain, Ill.; he died February 10, 2003.
Barbara was a homemaker. She enjoyed spending time with her family and she enjoyed crossword puzzles.
Survivors include one daughter, Susan (Roger) Berthel of Miles; three sons, William (Roberta) Morrow of Clinton, Paul (Pamela) Morrow of Fulton and Gerald Morrow of Chesapeake, VA; four grandchildren, Christopher Morrow, Mike Morrow, Ben Whitten, Corey Berthel; two great-grandchildren; four sisters, Myrna O’Neil, Dixie Feldpausch, Liz Beardsley and Sheree Underwood; and two brothers, Donald Eversoll and Louis Richmond.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, Paul; one son, Timothy Alan Morrow in infancy; one daughter-in-law, Bonnie Morrow; two grandsons, Shaun Morrow in infancy and Shawn Berthel.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Aug. 3, 2012
Barbara J. Morrow
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Charlotte Howard Aug. 1, 1950 - April 16, 2014 CLINTON -- Charlotte Ann Howard, 63, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at the Alverno on April 16, 2014. Funeral services will be at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 22 at Lemke Funeral Homes - South Chapel (2610 Manufacturing Drive
- Eleanor Douglas Morrison, Ill. Eleanor Douglas Eleanor Douglas, 93, of Morrison and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Wednesday at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Morrison. Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Peggy Lee Kuehl MORRISON, Ill. -- Peggy Lee Kuehl, 76, of Clinton and formerly of Morrison, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Harmony House in Mercy Living Center South, Clinton, IA. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Unit
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- More Obituaries Headlines