Barbara J. Morrow
Jan. 1, 1938-Aug. 3, 2012
MILES — Barbara J. Morrow, 74, of Miles and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Friday, August 3, 2012, at Genesis Medical Center East, Davenport.
Funeral services will be 1 p.m. Thursday, August 9, 2012, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, August 8, 2012, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Garden Plain Cemetery, Fulton.
Memorials may be made to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
She was born January 1, 1938, in Clinton to John and Eva (Wright) Eversoll.
She attended Clinton schools.
She married Paul W. Morrow on January 19, 1957, in Garden Plain, Ill.; he died February 10, 2003.
Barbara was a homemaker. She enjoyed spending time with her family and she enjoyed crossword puzzles.
Survivors include one daughter, Susan (Roger) Berthel of Miles; three sons, William (Roberta) Morrow of Clinton, Paul (Pamela) Morrow of Fulton and Gerald Morrow of Chesapeake, VA; four grandchildren, Christopher Morrow, Mike Morrow, Ben Whitten, Corey Berthel; two great-grandchildren; four sisters, Myrna O’Neil, Dixie Feldpausch, Liz Beardsley and Sheree Underwood; and two brothers, Donald Eversoll and Louis Richmond.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, Paul; one son, Timothy Alan Morrow in infancy; one daughter-in-law, Bonnie Morrow; two grandsons, Shaun Morrow in infancy and Shawn Berthel.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Aug. 3, 2012
Barbara J. Morrow
- Joyce E. Andersen Joyce E. Andersen Oct. 1, 1934 - March 8, 2014 CLINTON — Joyce E. Andersen, age 79, of Clinton, passed away Saturday March 8, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13t,h at the Church of the Open Door, Clinton. Visita
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller June 7, 1932 - March 7, 2014 BELLEVUE -- Lavonne "Tooty" Miller, 81, of Bellevue, Iowa, passed away Friday evening, March 7, 2014 at her home in Bellevue. A Celebration of Life Service will be held at 11:00 a.m., Tuesday morni
- Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Andrew Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Theresa M. Blake-Johnson, 34, of Andrew, died Saturday at home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Wilma J. Owen DEWITT -- Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A service of Christian burial will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Gra
- Jerry Marquez Jr. SAVANNA, Ill. -- Jerry Marquez Jr., 77, died last Wednesday in Savanna. Burial will be at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Rock Island National Cemetery in Rock Island, Ill. Visitation will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Sava
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
- More Obituaries Headlines