Barbara J. Morrow
Jan. 1, 1938-Aug. 3, 2012
MILES — Barbara J. Morrow, 74, of Miles and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Friday, August 3, 2012, at Genesis Medical Center East, Davenport.
Funeral services will be 1 p.m. Thursday, August 9, 2012, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, August 8, 2012, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Garden Plain Cemetery, Fulton.
Memorials may be made to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
She was born January 1, 1938, in Clinton to John and Eva (Wright) Eversoll.
She attended Clinton schools.
She married Paul W. Morrow on January 19, 1957, in Garden Plain, Ill.; he died February 10, 2003.
Barbara was a homemaker. She enjoyed spending time with her family and she enjoyed crossword puzzles.
Survivors include one daughter, Susan (Roger) Berthel of Miles; three sons, William (Roberta) Morrow of Clinton, Paul (Pamela) Morrow of Fulton and Gerald Morrow of Chesapeake, VA; four grandchildren, Christopher Morrow, Mike Morrow, Ben Whitten, Corey Berthel; two great-grandchildren; four sisters, Myrna O’Neil, Dixie Feldpausch, Liz Beardsley and Sheree Underwood; and two brothers, Donald Eversoll and Louis Richmond.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, Paul; one son, Timothy Alan Morrow in infancy; one daughter-in-law, Bonnie Morrow; two grandsons, Shaun Morrow in infancy and Shawn Berthel.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Aug. 3, 2012
Barbara J. Morrow
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- More Obituaries Headlines