Aug. 5, 1966 - July 16, 2012
Robert A. “Bob” Leech, 45, of Wheatland, died July 16, 2012, at Alcoa in Riverdale, Iowa.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Chapmans in Wheatland. Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Friday, July 20, at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland. Tessa Cavey and Pastor Eric Swenson will be officiating. Burial will be at a later date.
He was born August 5,1966, in Keosauqua, Iowa, to Charley Leech and Cheryl Russell. He married Brandi Conrad on July 13, 2002, in Wheatland.
Bob had a love of baseball, including coaching little league. He loved to grill, fish, was a master ping-pong player and loved spending time with his family. Bob worked at ADM for 9 years before working at Monsanto in Muscatine and currently at Alcoa in Riverdale.
Survivors include his parents, Charley and Cheryl Leech of Wheatland; wife, Brandi; four sons, Levi Robert Leech of DeWitt, Dustin James (Erin) Leech of Wheatland, Brandon Michael Conrad of Wheatland and Collen Joseph Michael Leech of Wheatland; daughter, Bobbi-Jo Lyn Leech of Wheatland; brothers, Todd Michael (Chong) Leech of Cedar Rapids and James Alan Leech of Wheatland; sisters, Kathy Lynn Hamilton of Wheatland and Amy (Michael) Adney of Goose Lake, Iowa; a grandson, Blake Elliott and one on the way; and numerous aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces and cousins.
A memorial fund has been established at First Trust and Savings Bank in Wheatland.
He was preceded in death by his brother, Daniel Ray Leech, grandparents, aunts and uncles.
Death date: July 16, 2012
Aug. 5, 1966 - July 16, 2012
- Geffrey E. Galloway Geffrey E. Galloway March 11, 1950 - March 6, 2014 MECHANICSVILLE -- Geffrey E. Galloway, 63, died March 6, 2014 in his Mechanicsville home. Visitation/open house for Geff will be from 3:00 until 7:00 p.m. Thursday, March 13 at Fry Funeral Home in Ti
- William Wagner THOMSON, Ill. -- William Wagner, 90, of Thomson, died Monday at Mercy Medical Center North in Clinton. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Thomson. Burial with military rites will take place at Lower York C
- Richard N. Varner Richard N. Varner May 29, 1929 - March 9, 2014 CLINTON -- Richard N. Varner, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday, March 9, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center South Campus. Honoring his wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. Funeral services will be Thursday,
- James C. Thyne James C. Thyne Feb. 19, 1952 - March 10, 2014 CLINTON -- James C. Thyne, age 62, of Clinton, passed away Monday, March 10, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:00 a.m. Saturday, March 15th, at Prince of Peace Par
- Alberta J. Wiebenga MORRISON, Ill. -- Alberta J. Wiebenga, 82, of Morrison, died Monday at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Morrison. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home with Ken Renkes, director of Congrega
- Bernice Bartels DELMAR -- Bernice Bartels, 93, of Delmar, died Tuesday at Crestridge Nursing Home in Maquoketa. A celebration of her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. Friday at First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday at th
- Michael Scott Lord Michael Scott Lord June 10, 1964 - March 9, 2014 SIKESTON, Mo. -- Michael Scott Lord, age 49, formerly of Maysville, was born June 10, 1964 and passed away March 9, 2014 in Sikeston, Missouri. Michael was a graduate of Maysville High School and Misso
- Richard N. Varner CLINTON -- Richard N. Varner, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Medical Center South. Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at Lemke Funeral Homes South chapel. Visitation will begin one hour before the service time at 1 p.m. at the funeral
- Camilla P. Siders Maquoketa Camilla P. Siders Camilla P. Siders, 95, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the Maquoketa Care Center. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Roberta Ann Tichler Roberta Ann Tichler July 24, 1937 - March 9, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Roberta Ann Tichler, 76, of Fulton, died Sunday, March 9, 2014 at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, IL after her courageous battle with cancer; surrounded by her loving family. Funeral s
- More Obituaries Headlines