July 26, 1920 - Feb. 23, 2013
Cleo R. Wall passed away on Saturday, February 23, 2013 in Colorado.
Services will be at the Clinton Chapel Snell Zornig Funeral on Saturday, March 2, 2013 at noon. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until noon Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.
The pallbearers will be: Brent Crosbie, Justin Winner, Gene Wall, Wayne Wall, Tim Adkisson and Jandro Garcia. Honorary pallbearers will be: Maury Wall and Pat Phillips.
Cleo was born July 26, 1920 in Fulton IL to Roy Jamison and Elizabeth (Holling) Jamison. She moved to Clinton at an early age. She graduated from Clinton High School in 1938. She married George Wall in 1940.
Over the years she was employed at Clinton Garment, Elwood Dairy and Burpee Seed Company. Upon their retirement they moved to Minocqua, WI until George’s death in 1981. Her later years were spent living with her daughter and son-in-law, with extended visits with her son and both daughters-in-law.
She enjoyed being with her family, especially her grandchildren and great-grandchildren, watching golf, football and baseball, being an avid Cubs fan for many years.
She is survived by her daughter Marsha and husband Richard Crosbie of Highlands Ranch, CO, son Lon and wife Debbie Wall of Moline IL and daughter-in-law Jo Ann Grimm of Clinton, IA, six grandchildren, fifteen great grandchildren, three step grandchildren, nine step great grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in her death by her husband George, her parents, and son Stephen.
Online condolences may be expressed by logging on to www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: Feb. 23, 2013
July 26, 1920 - Feb. 23, 2013
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Charlotte Howard Aug. 1, 1950 - April 16, 2014 CLINTON -- Charlotte Ann Howard, 63, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at the Alverno on April 16, 2014. Funeral services will be at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 22 at Lemke Funeral Homes - South Chapel (2610 Manufacturing Drive
- Eleanor Douglas Morrison, Ill. Eleanor Douglas Eleanor Douglas, 93, of Morrison and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Wednesday at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Morrison. Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Peggy Lee Kuehl MORRISON, Ill. -- Peggy Lee Kuehl, 76, of Clinton and formerly of Morrison, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Harmony House in Mercy Living Center South, Clinton, IA. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Unit
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- More Obituaries Headlines