July 26, 1920 - Feb. 23, 2013
Cleo R. Wall passed away on Saturday, February 23, 2013 in Colorado.
Services will be at the Clinton Chapel Snell Zornig Funeral on Saturday, March 2, 2013 at noon. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until noon Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.
The pallbearers will be: Brent Crosbie, Justin Winner, Gene Wall, Wayne Wall, Tim Adkisson and Jandro Garcia. Honorary pallbearers will be: Maury Wall and Pat Phillips.
Cleo was born July 26, 1920 in Fulton IL to Roy Jamison and Elizabeth (Holling) Jamison. She moved to Clinton at an early age. She graduated from Clinton High School in 1938. She married George Wall in 1940.
Over the years she was employed at Clinton Garment, Elwood Dairy and Burpee Seed Company. Upon their retirement they moved to Minocqua, WI until George’s death in 1981. Her later years were spent living with her daughter and son-in-law, with extended visits with her son and both daughters-in-law.
She enjoyed being with her family, especially her grandchildren and great-grandchildren, watching golf, football and baseball, being an avid Cubs fan for many years.
She is survived by her daughter Marsha and husband Richard Crosbie of Highlands Ranch, CO, son Lon and wife Debbie Wall of Moline IL and daughter-in-law Jo Ann Grimm of Clinton, IA, six grandchildren, fifteen great grandchildren, three step grandchildren, nine step great grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in her death by her husband George, her parents, and son Stephen.
Online condolences may be expressed by logging on to www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: Feb. 23, 2013
July 26, 1920 - Feb. 23, 2013
- Lois M. Thomsen ClintonLois M. ThomsenLois M. Thomsen, 85, of Clinton died Friday at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Robert A. Naeve ClintonRobert A. NaeveRobert A. Naeve, 81, of Clinton, died Thursday at the Alverno Health Care facility.Arrangements are pending at Pape Funeral Home.
- Elizabeth Lee 'Dolly' Kunde MaquoketaElizabeth Lee ‘Dolly’ KundeElizabeth Lee “Dolly” Kunde, 69, of Maquoketa, died Thursday at Crestridge Nursing Home in Maquoketa.Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Linda Kay Schnoor Linda Kay SchnoorMay 20, 1945 - July 29, 2014IOWA CITY — Linda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, Iowa passed away on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Cremation rites have been accorded with a prayer and remembrance c
- Linda Kay Schnoor ClintonLinda Kay SchnoorLinda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, died Tuesday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Home.
- Joseph E. Barlow Joseph E. BarlowSept. 2, 1967 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Joseph E. Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.Funeral services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, August 1, 2014 at the Gateway Baptist Church. Burial will be in the
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines