July 26, 1920 - Feb. 23, 2013
Cleo R. Wall passed away on Saturday, February 23, 2013 in Colorado.
Services will be at the Clinton Chapel Snell Zornig Funeral on Saturday, March 2, 2013 at noon. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until noon Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.
The pallbearers will be: Brent Crosbie, Justin Winner, Gene Wall, Wayne Wall, Tim Adkisson and Jandro Garcia. Honorary pallbearers will be: Maury Wall and Pat Phillips.
Cleo was born July 26, 1920 in Fulton IL to Roy Jamison and Elizabeth (Holling) Jamison. She moved to Clinton at an early age. She graduated from Clinton High School in 1938. She married George Wall in 1940.
Over the years she was employed at Clinton Garment, Elwood Dairy and Burpee Seed Company. Upon their retirement they moved to Minocqua, WI until George’s death in 1981. Her later years were spent living with her daughter and son-in-law, with extended visits with her son and both daughters-in-law.
She enjoyed being with her family, especially her grandchildren and great-grandchildren, watching golf, football and baseball, being an avid Cubs fan for many years.
She is survived by her daughter Marsha and husband Richard Crosbie of Highlands Ranch, CO, son Lon and wife Debbie Wall of Moline IL and daughter-in-law Jo Ann Grimm of Clinton, IA, six grandchildren, fifteen great grandchildren, three step grandchildren, nine step great grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in her death by her husband George, her parents, and son Stephen.
Online condolences may be expressed by logging on to www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: Feb. 23, 2013
July 26, 1920 - Feb. 23, 2013
- Harry Thies DUBUQUE — Harry Thies, 90, of Dubuque, formerly of Lowden and Maquoketa, died Monday at Manor Care in Dubuque.Graveside services and burial will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Mt. Hope Cemetery in Maquoketa. The family will greet family and friends f
- Nellie Pruis-Douma Jan. 20, 1917 – July 21, 2014MORRISON, Ill. — Nellie Pruis-Douma, 97, of Resthave Home – Morrison, died Monday, July 21, 2014, at Morrison Community Hospital - Morrison.The funeral will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Emmanuel Reformed Churc
- Martin Allen Stansbarger CLINTON — Infant Martin Allen Stansbarger passed away at birth on July 19, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus surrounded by angels and into the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Martin’s parents, Jim and Natasha Stansbarger, wil
- Nellie Douma Morrison, Ill.Nellie DoumaNellie Douma, 97, of Morrison, died Jan. 21 at Morrison Community Hospital.Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Brentley Louis Kemp MAQUOKETA — Brentley Louis Kemp, infant son of Justin and Michelle (Pierson) Kemp, of Maquoketa, died July 10.Private services will be held. Death date: July 10, 2014
- Brenda Aiken DEWITT — Brenda (Henning) Aiken, 68, of DeWitt, died Friday at home.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 1, at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus.
- Bernice Viola Sander Bernice Viola SanderOct. 17, 1913 - July 17, 2014CLINTON — Bernice Viola Sander, 100, of Clinton, died Thursday, July 17, 2014 at home after 100 great years and will be missed by all her family.Memorial services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, July 25, 2
- Martin Allen Stansbarger ClintonMartin Allen StansbargerMartin Allen Stansbarger died Saturday at birth at Mercy Medical Center North.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- John W. Bousman John W. BousmanOct. 20, 1937 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — John W. Bousman Sr., age 76, of Clinton, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City, surrounded by his family. They released him from all medical intervention and
- Lola Alice Lange FULTON, Ill. — Lola Alice Lange, 98, of Morrison, Illinois, died Saturday at Resthave Home in Morrison.Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home, with the Rev. James Camp officiating. Visitatio
- More Obituaries Headlines