July 26, 1920 - Feb. 23, 2013
Cleo R. Wall passed away on Saturday, February 23, 2013 in Colorado.
Services will be at the Clinton Chapel Snell Zornig Funeral on Saturday, March 2, 2013 at noon. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until noon Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.
The pallbearers will be: Brent Crosbie, Justin Winner, Gene Wall, Wayne Wall, Tim Adkisson and Jandro Garcia. Honorary pallbearers will be: Maury Wall and Pat Phillips.
Cleo was born July 26, 1920 in Fulton IL to Roy Jamison and Elizabeth (Holling) Jamison. She moved to Clinton at an early age. She graduated from Clinton High School in 1938. She married George Wall in 1940.
Over the years she was employed at Clinton Garment, Elwood Dairy and Burpee Seed Company. Upon their retirement they moved to Minocqua, WI until George’s death in 1981. Her later years were spent living with her daughter and son-in-law, with extended visits with her son and both daughters-in-law.
She enjoyed being with her family, especially her grandchildren and great-grandchildren, watching golf, football and baseball, being an avid Cubs fan for many years.
She is survived by her daughter Marsha and husband Richard Crosbie of Highlands Ranch, CO, son Lon and wife Debbie Wall of Moline IL and daughter-in-law Jo Ann Grimm of Clinton, IA, six grandchildren, fifteen great grandchildren, three step grandchildren, nine step great grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in her death by her husband George, her parents, and son Stephen.
Online condolences may be expressed by logging on to www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: Feb. 23, 2013
July 26, 1920 - Feb. 23, 2013
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks