Jan. 3, 1948 - Feb. 25, 2013
Connie Lea Andrews, 65, of Clinton, Iowa passed away at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehab Center on February 25th, 2013.
Cremation rights have been accorded and at the family’s request there will not be a service. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family.
Connie was born January 3rd, 1948 in Spencer, Iowa, the daughter of Elmer and Shirley (Harris) Greenslade. She was united in marriage to Edward Andrews on October 4th, 1969 in Clinton, Iowa. Edward passed in 1988.
Connie was a teacher and taught in both the Albany and Fulton School districts.
Connie enjoyed walking and running, she ran in the Bix and the “Race for a Cure” event. Above all she loved the children she taught and loved spending time with her family.
Connie is survived by her Mother - Shirley of Clinton, one sister - Lynn (Gary) Dalaska of Cordova, IL., two nephews Daka (Patty) Dalaska of Port Byron, IL., Triston (Amanda) Dalaska of Cordova, IL., Great Nephews - Landon and Carson; Great nieces - Mya and Jade; special friend and cousin Darla Bender and many other special friends.
She was preceded in death by her Father and her husband.
Memorials may be directed to an educational fund setup for her great nieces and nephews.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Feb. 25, 2013
Jan. 3, 1948 - Feb. 25, 2013
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Robert Hammer ClintonRobert HammerRobert Hammer, 84, of Clinton died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Wilma C. Kimball Wilma C. KimballNov. 4, 1917 - July 26, 2014CAMANCHE — Wilma C. Kimball, age 96, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. There will be no visitation. Graveside services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jul
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines