Jan. 3, 1948 - Feb. 25, 2013
Connie Lea Andrews, 65, of Clinton, Iowa passed away at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehab Center on February 25th, 2013.
Cremation rights have been accorded and at the family’s request there will not be a service. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family.
Connie was born January 3rd, 1948 in Spencer, Iowa, the daughter of Elmer and Shirley (Harris) Greenslade. She was united in marriage to Edward Andrews on October 4th, 1969 in Clinton, Iowa. Edward passed in 1988.
Connie was a teacher and taught in both the Albany and Fulton School districts.
Connie enjoyed walking and running, she ran in the Bix and the “Race for a Cure” event. Above all she loved the children she taught and loved spending time with her family.
Connie is survived by her Mother - Shirley of Clinton, one sister - Lynn (Gary) Dalaska of Cordova, IL., two nephews Daka (Patty) Dalaska of Port Byron, IL., Triston (Amanda) Dalaska of Cordova, IL., Great Nephews - Landon and Carson; Great nieces - Mya and Jade; special friend and cousin Darla Bender and many other special friends.
She was preceded in death by her Father and her husband.
Memorials may be directed to an educational fund setup for her great nieces and nephews.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Feb. 25, 2013
Jan. 3, 1948 - Feb. 25, 2013
- Joyce E. Andersen Joyce E. Andersen Oct. 1, 1934 - March 8, 2014 CLINTON — Joyce E. Andersen, age 79, of Clinton, passed away Saturday March 8, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13t,h at the Church of the Open Door, Clinton. Visita
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller June 7, 1932 - March 7, 2014 BELLEVUE -- Lavonne "Tooty" Miller, 81, of Bellevue, Iowa, passed away Friday evening, March 7, 2014 at her home in Bellevue. A Celebration of Life Service will be held at 11:00 a.m., Tuesday morni
- Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Andrew Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Theresa M. Blake-Johnson, 34, of Andrew, died Saturday at home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Wilma J. Owen DEWITT -- Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A service of Christian burial will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Gra
- Jerry Marquez Jr. SAVANNA, Ill. -- Jerry Marquez Jr., 77, died last Wednesday in Savanna. Burial will be at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Rock Island National Cemetery in Rock Island, Ill. Visitation will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Sava
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
- More Obituaries Headlines