Jan. 3, 1948 - Feb. 25, 2013
Connie Lea Andrews, 65, of Clinton, Iowa passed away at Eagle Point Nursing and Rehab Center on February 25th, 2013.
Cremation rights have been accorded and at the family’s request there will not be a service. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family.
Connie was born January 3rd, 1948 in Spencer, Iowa, the daughter of Elmer and Shirley (Harris) Greenslade. She was united in marriage to Edward Andrews on October 4th, 1969 in Clinton, Iowa. Edward passed in 1988.
Connie was a teacher and taught in both the Albany and Fulton School districts.
Connie enjoyed walking and running, she ran in the Bix and the “Race for a Cure” event. Above all she loved the children she taught and loved spending time with her family.
Connie is survived by her Mother - Shirley of Clinton, one sister - Lynn (Gary) Dalaska of Cordova, IL., two nephews Daka (Patty) Dalaska of Port Byron, IL., Triston (Amanda) Dalaska of Cordova, IL., Great Nephews - Landon and Carson; Great nieces - Mya and Jade; special friend and cousin Darla Bender and many other special friends.
She was preceded in death by her Father and her husband.
Memorials may be directed to an educational fund setup for her great nieces and nephews.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Feb. 25, 2013
Jan. 3, 1948 - Feb. 25, 2013
- Annalisa Lillian Green LAKE CARROLL, Ill. -- Annalisa Lillian Green, 93, of Lake Carroll, formerly of Chicago, died Thursday. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 10, at the Medinah, Ill., Country Club. De
- Helen J. Erps Camanche Helen J. Erps Helen J. Erps, 85, of Camanche, died Monday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Richard G. Gifford Richard G. Gifford Oct. 17, 1931 - April 12, 2014 CLINTON -- Richard G. Gifford, 82, of Clinton, passed away, Saturday, April 12, 2014 at his home in Clinton. There will no services or visitation per his wishes the body has been cremated. The Clinton
- Gilbert L. Stephenson DeWitt Gilbert L. Stephenson Gilbert L. Stephenson, 81, of DeWitt, died Monday at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. Gilbert L. Stephenson
- Furman C. Doty Furman C. Doty May 23, 1939 - April 12, 2014 CLINTON -- Furman C. Doty, 74, of Clinton, Iowa, died Saturday, April 12, 2014 at the University of Iowa. Memorial services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, April 17, 2014 at the Clinton Church of Chri
- Beverly Durkop Maquoketa Beverly Durkop Beverly Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Robert J. Wolf Sr. Robert J. Wolf Sr. Sept. 26, 1935 - April 13, 2014 ELDRIDGE -- Funeral services and Mass of Christian Burial for Robert J. Wolf, Sr., 78, a resident of Eldridge, Iowa will be 6:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at Our Lady of the River Catholic Chur
- Sarena Dickey Weyeneth Sarena Dickey Weyeneth Jan. 13, 1923 - April 9, 2014 ROANOKE, Ill. -- Sarena Dickey Weyeneth, 91, formerly of Roanoke, Illinois, died peacefully in her sleep at the Robin Johnson Hospice House in Dallas, North Carolina at 9:29p.m. on Wednesday, April
- Dolores Mae Struve Dolores Mae Struve May 1, 1931 - April 12, 2014 CLINTON -- Dolores Mae Struve, age 82, of Clinton, died Saturday Apr. 12, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Wednesday, Apr. 16th, at St. Joh
- Virginia M. A. Petersen Virginia M. A. Petersen Oct. 27, 1910 - April 12, 2014 CLINTON -- Virginia M. A. Petersen, 103, of Clinton, passed away, Saturday, April 12, 2014 at the Alverno. Graveside Services will be 1:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the Clinton Lawn Ceme
- More Obituaries Headlines