Nov. 30, 1956 - Feb. 27, 2013
Richard “Ric” R. Roling, age 56, of Clinton, Iowa passed away at home Wednesday, February 27, 2013 after a long battle with heart problems.
A funeral mass will be held at 10:30 a.m., Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Sugar Creek, Iowa. Burial will be in the St. Patrick’s Catholic Cemetery in Delmar, Iowa. A visitation will be held from 3:00-8:00 p.m., Monday, March 4, 2013 at Law-Jones Funeral Home, Preston, Iowa with a rosary service at 7:30 p.m. A memorial fund has been established in Ric’s memory. Online condolences may be left for the family at www.lawjonesfuneralhome.com.
Ric was born November 30, 1956, the son of Sylvester and Mary Ann (Luskey) Roling-Koop in Clinton, Iowa, stepson of Jack Koop. He attended Northeast High School in Goose Lake.
Ric worked for Waldorf, later referred to as Rocktenn, in Clinton as a printer operator for 21 years. He was a member of the Prince of Peace Catholic Church, Clinton. Richard enjoyed riding motorcycles, especially Harley’s, building model rockets and airplanes. He cherished the time spent with his nieces, nephew, and his great niece. He loved time spent with his favorite Siamese cat, Harley and his friend Kate Rice.
Ric will be dearly missed by his twin brother, Ron (Carol) Roling, Clinton; two sisters Connie (Ron) Jurgs, Davenport, Iowa and Dixie (Darrel) Ploog, Goose Lake, Iowa; two nieces, Kym and Dani Roling; one nephew, Dylan Ploog; great niece, Annabell Roling and friend, Kate Rice of Clinton.
He is preceded in death by both parents and his grandparents.
Pallbearer’s for Ric’s service will be Dennis Weimerskirch, Loran Roling, Craig Yoerger, Dale Schroeder, Ron Sullivan and Harold McClure.
Death date: Feb. 27, 2013
Nov. 30, 1956 - Feb. 27, 2013
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks