FULTON, Ill. —
Oct. 15, 1936 - March 4, 2013
Sylvia J. Hammond, 76, of Fulton, died Monday, March 4, 2013, at Yuma Regional Medical Center in Yuma, Ariz.
Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Monday, March 11, 2013, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Pastor Jim Machen Jr., associate pastor of Church of the Open Door in Clinton, Iowa, will officiate. Visitation will be from 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday, March 10, 2013, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Fulton Township Cemetery in Fulton.
Memorials will be established.
She was born October 15, 1936, in Pineville, KY, to James Francis and Cinderella (Haley) Baird.
Sylvia was a graduate of Fulton High School.
She first married Donald C. “Bud” Remrey on May 28, 1955, in Fulton; he died January 10, 1987. She later married David R. “Butch” Hammond on December 22, 2002, in Morrison, Ill.
Sylvia was a homemaker and later employed by Clinton Electric Motors Company in Clinton, Iowa.
Sylvia enjoyed reading and caring for her family and friends. She also loved going to the Casino with Joyce VonThun.
Survivors include her husband, David “Butch” Hammond of Fulton; three daughters: Patsy (Jack) Wright of Dixon, Ill., Donna (John) Erkan of Mount Morris, Ill., Beth (Dan) VanKampen of Fulton; one son, Steven (Mary Howes) Baird of Coralville, Iowa; one stepdaughter, Tammy Wallace of Clinton, Iowa; two stepsons, James Hammond of Clinton, Iowa, and Richard Hammond of Maquoketa, Iowa; 5 grandchildren; 6 great-grandchildren; 7 stepgrandchildren; 10 stepgreat-grandchildren; two sisters, Eunice Weller of Clinton and Nan (Don) Loftus of Fulton; and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her first husband, Donald Remrey.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: March 4, 2013
FULTON, Ill. —
Oct. 15, 1936 - March 4, 2013
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks