Katherine F. Brick
Jan. 29, 1917-Dec. 28, 2012
CLINTON — Katherine F. Brick, 95, of Clinton, passed away December 28, 2012, at the Loma Linda University Medical Center in Loma Linda, CA.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, January 9, 2013, at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, January 8, at the funeral home. Burial will be in St. Boniface Cemetery.
Katherine was born in Chicago on January 29, 1917, the daughter of Hugh and Margaret (Logue) Sweeney. She married Maurice Brick on May 31, 1941, at St. Mary’s Church in Clinton. Maurice passed away on December 26, 1995. During World War II, Katherine had worked for A.T.& T. and the Curtis Company. She enjoyed spending time with her family and friends, golfing and playing bridge.
Katherine is survived by children: James Brick of Clinton, Maureen (Carl) Jorgensen of Davenport, Pamela Beck of Dayton, OH, and Kathleen Brick and Penny Kline both of Rancho Belago; four grandchildren, Brian (Bobbi Jo) Jorgensen, Jamie (Tom) Rich and Megan and Colin Beck; and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, two brothers and a sister. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Dec. 28, 2012
Katherine F. Brick
- Joyce E. Andersen Joyce E. Andersen Oct. 1, 1934 - March 8, 2014 CLINTON — Joyce E. Andersen, age 79, of Clinton, passed away Saturday March 8, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13t,h at the Church of the Open Door, Clinton. Visita
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller Lavonne 'Tooty' Miller June 7, 1932 - March 7, 2014 BELLEVUE -- Lavonne "Tooty" Miller, 81, of Bellevue, Iowa, passed away Friday evening, March 7, 2014 at her home in Bellevue. A Celebration of Life Service will be held at 11:00 a.m., Tuesday morni
- Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Andrew Theresa M. Blake-Johnson Theresa M. Blake-Johnson, 34, of Andrew, died Saturday at home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Wilma J. Owen DEWITT -- Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A service of Christian burial will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Gra
- Jerry Marquez Jr. SAVANNA, Ill. -- Jerry Marquez Jr., 77, died last Wednesday in Savanna. Burial will be at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Rock Island National Cemetery in Rock Island, Ill. Visitation will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at Law-Jones Funeral Home in Sava
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
- More Obituaries Headlines