Katherine F. Brick
Jan. 29, 1917-Dec. 28, 2012
CLINTON — Katherine F. Brick, 95, of Clinton, passed away December 28, 2012, at the Loma Linda University Medical Center in Loma Linda, CA.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, January 9, 2013, at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, January 8, at the funeral home. Burial will be in St. Boniface Cemetery.
Katherine was born in Chicago on January 29, 1917, the daughter of Hugh and Margaret (Logue) Sweeney. She married Maurice Brick on May 31, 1941, at St. Mary’s Church in Clinton. Maurice passed away on December 26, 1995. During World War II, Katherine had worked for A.T.& T. and the Curtis Company. She enjoyed spending time with her family and friends, golfing and playing bridge.
Katherine is survived by children: James Brick of Clinton, Maureen (Carl) Jorgensen of Davenport, Pamela Beck of Dayton, OH, and Kathleen Brick and Penny Kline both of Rancho Belago; four grandchildren, Brian (Bobbi Jo) Jorgensen, Jamie (Tom) Rich and Megan and Colin Beck; and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, two brothers and a sister. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Dec. 28, 2012
Katherine F. Brick
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Robert Hammer ClintonRobert HammerRobert Hammer, 84, of Clinton died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Wilma C. Kimball Wilma C. KimballNov. 4, 1917 - July 26, 2014CAMANCHE — Wilma C. Kimball, age 96, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. There will be no visitation. Graveside services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jul
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Steven C. Charnoski Feb. 24, 1948 – July 24, 2014CAMANCHE — Steven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, July 24, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center – Clinton.Funeral Services will be 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral
- Delbert H. Stamp Oct. 2, 1931 – July 24, 2014CLINTON — Delbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, July 24, 2014 at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook, Iowa.Funeral Services will be 2:30 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Ho
- Joyce Hartman March 22, 1919 – July 24, 2014MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. — Joyce Ramona L. Hartman, 95, of Rockford, passed away on Thursday, July 24, 2014, in Wesley Willows Health Center. Born March 22, 1919, in Kirkland, Ill., the daughter of George and Nellie (Burt) La
- Jana Sue Goettsch June 1, 1955 – July 25, 2014LOWDEN — Jana Sue Goettsch, 59, of Lowden, died Friday, July 25, 2014, at Wheatland Manor.She was born June 1, 1955 in Clinton to Robert R. and Dolores Shelton Stankee. She married Jeff Goettsch on November 25, 1989 in Wh
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center – South, Clinton.The funeral will be 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory. Visitation will be from 10
- More Obituaries Headlines