Sept. 3, 1956 - Jan. 21, 2013
Cathleen “Cathy” A. Steines, 56, of Clinton, died on Monday, January 21, 2013, at Mercy Medical Center, North Campus, Clinton.
Funeral services will be 1 p.m. Friday, January 25, 2013, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be Gregory Buikema, James Buikema, Sarah Buikema, Nicholas Jamison, Dana Jamison, Matthew Struve and Timothy Struve. Visitation will be Thursday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the funeral home. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Cathleen Ann Buikema was born on September 3, 1956, in Kittery, Maine, the daughter of Richard and Ruth (Voss) Buikema. She was a 1975 graduate of Fulton High School.
Cathy was employed at the Swiss Colony Call Center for the past 9 years. Prior to that she was employed with Nielsens Clearing House.
Cathy was a member of the Clinton Landlord Association and was a member of the Northridge Community Church in Eldridge. She was also an animal lover.
Cathy is survived by her husband, Paul of Clinton; a daughter, Jennifer (Jeffrey L Palmer, Jr.) Steines of Clinton; two sons, Anthony Steines of Clinton and Lucas Steines of Clinton; her parents, Richard and Ruth Buikema of Fulton; her brother, Randall (Mary) Buikema of Fulton; her sister, Brenda (Dan) Jamison of Princeton, Iowa; her mother-in-law, Lorraine Steines of Clinton; two sisters-in-law, Pamela (Butch) Perron of Clinton and Peggy (Michael) Mangelsen of Clinton; one brother-in-law, Perry (Kimberly) Steines of Lawrence, Kansas; and several nieces and nephews.
Cathy was preceded in death by her grandparents, her father-in-law and a niece.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Jan. 21, 2013
Sept. 3, 1956 - Jan. 21, 2013
- James Robert Paglin ELIZABETH, Ill. -- James Robert Paglin, 75, of Elizabeth, died Monday at home. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Elizabeth with the Rev. Harvey Nicholson officiating. Burial will be in Woodbine, Ill
- Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed March 5, 1945 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Nancy L. Weed, age 69, of Clinton, died Monday, April 21, 2014 at her home. According to her wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, Ap
- Vinson Carpenter Clinton Vinson Carpenter Vinson Carpenter, 83, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jane B. Meyer CLINTON -- Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. A gathering will be held from 1 to 2 p.m. Saturday at First Congregational Church. A memorial service will begin at 2 p.m. A complete obituary will appear in Thursda
- Janice 'Jan' Brondyke CLINTON -- Janice "Jan" Brondyke, 68, of Clinton, died March 28 in Kingwood, Texas. She will be cremated and her ashes spread on Galveston Beach, Texas. She is survived by her brother, Jim. Death date: March 28, 2014 Janice 'Jan' Brondyke
- Jane B. Meyer Clinton Jane B. Meyer Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Kenneth R. Buck MADISON, Wis. -- Kenneth R. Buck, 76, of Madison, and formerly of Mount Carroll, Ill., died Wednesday at home. A funeral service will be held at noon Saturday at Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mount Carroll. A visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to
- Eunice J. Leibert Eunice J. Leibert Dec. 4, 1931 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Eunice J. Leibert, age 82, of Clinton, died Monday April 21st at Trinity Regional Health System in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Thursday at the Pape Funeral Home. Visi
- Nancy L. Weed Clinton Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Henrietta 'Etta' Jane Wiebenga Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga Jan. 19, 1924 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga, 90, of Prairie Hills Senior Living Center in Clinton, IA; formerly of Fulton, IL, died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at Mercy Living Center South, Clin
- More Obituaries Headlines