Sept. 3, 1956 - Jan. 21, 2013
Cathleen “Cathy” A. Steines, 56, of Clinton, died on Monday, January 21, 2013, at Mercy Medical Center, North Campus, Clinton.
Funeral services will be 1 p.m. Friday, January 25, 2013, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be Gregory Buikema, James Buikema, Sarah Buikema, Nicholas Jamison, Dana Jamison, Matthew Struve and Timothy Struve. Visitation will be Thursday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the funeral home. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Cathleen Ann Buikema was born on September 3, 1956, in Kittery, Maine, the daughter of Richard and Ruth (Voss) Buikema. She was a 1975 graduate of Fulton High School.
Cathy was employed at the Swiss Colony Call Center for the past 9 years. Prior to that she was employed with Nielsens Clearing House.
Cathy was a member of the Clinton Landlord Association and was a member of the Northridge Community Church in Eldridge. She was also an animal lover.
Cathy is survived by her husband, Paul of Clinton; a daughter, Jennifer (Jeffrey L Palmer, Jr.) Steines of Clinton; two sons, Anthony Steines of Clinton and Lucas Steines of Clinton; her parents, Richard and Ruth Buikema of Fulton; her brother, Randall (Mary) Buikema of Fulton; her sister, Brenda (Dan) Jamison of Princeton, Iowa; her mother-in-law, Lorraine Steines of Clinton; two sisters-in-law, Pamela (Butch) Perron of Clinton and Peggy (Michael) Mangelsen of Clinton; one brother-in-law, Perry (Kimberly) Steines of Lawrence, Kansas; and several nieces and nephews.
Cathy was preceded in death by her grandparents, her father-in-law and a niece.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Jan. 21, 2013
Sept. 3, 1956 - Jan. 21, 2013
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines