March 11, 1922 - Jan. 31, 2013
Lillian M. Hagen, 90, of Clinton, passed away Thursday, January 31, 2013, at the Alverno. Services will be held Tuesday, February 5, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory. Cremation will follow the service. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. Burial will be held at a later date.
Lillian was born March 11, 1922, in Clinton, Iowa, the daughter of John and Macey (Graham) Anderson. She married Henry Carter. She later married Louis Hagen on July 3, 1948, in Morrison, Illinois; he died July 23, 1973. She had been employed at the YWCA and she was a homemaker. She was a member and very fond of the Red Hat Club.
She is survived by her daughters, L. Diane (Harry) Goodell of Camanche and Judy Hagen of Delta, CO; sons, Henry M. (Sue) Carter of Hotchkiss, CO and John P. (Barbara) Carter of Grand Junction, CO; ten grandchildren, 24 great-grandchildren, 5 great-great-grandchildren; foster sister, Doris Seidell of Wyoming and nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband, parents, daughter, Patricia Petersen, grandson, Leroy Meyer, stepson, Floyd Hagen and her foster brother.
Memorials may be made to the family.
Online condolences may be expressed by visiting www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: Jan. 31, 2013
March 11, 1922 - Jan. 31, 2013
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Charlotte Howard Aug. 1, 1950 - April 16, 2014 CLINTON -- Charlotte Ann Howard, 63, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at the Alverno on April 16, 2014. Funeral services will be at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 22 at Lemke Funeral Homes - South Chapel (2610 Manufacturing Drive
- Eleanor Douglas Morrison, Ill. Eleanor Douglas Eleanor Douglas, 93, of Morrison and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Wednesday at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Morrison. Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Peggy Lee Kuehl MORRISON, Ill. -- Peggy Lee Kuehl, 76, of Clinton and formerly of Morrison, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Harmony House in Mercy Living Center South, Clinton, IA. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Unit
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- Lois I. Ruggeberg Lois I. Ruggeberg Feb. 22, 1919 - April 15, 2014 DEWITT -- Lois I. (Mrs. Harold) Ruggeberg, 95, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, April 15, 2014, at Eagle Point Health & Rehab Center, Clinton, Iowa. Mrs. Ruggeberg, the former Lois Irene Allison,
- Charlotte Howard Clinton Charlotte Howard Charlotte Howard, 63, of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Alverno. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Bev Durkop MAQUOKETA -- Bev Durkop, 70, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be he
- Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Marvin 'Bump' Kosin Jr. Oct. 29, 1950 - April 16, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Marvin "Bump" Kosin, Jr, 63, of Fulton, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m., Satur
- Jayne Ann Bowen MAQUOKETA -- Jayne Ann Bowen, 64, of Maquoketa, died Monday at home. A celebration of her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- More Obituaries Headlines