March 11, 1922 - Jan. 31, 2013
Lillian M. Hagen, 90, of Clinton, passed away Thursday, January 31, 2013, at the Alverno. Services will be held Tuesday, February 5, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory. Cremation will follow the service. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. Burial will be held at a later date.
Lillian was born March 11, 1922, in Clinton, Iowa, the daughter of John and Macey (Graham) Anderson. She married Henry Carter. She later married Louis Hagen on July 3, 1948, in Morrison, Illinois; he died July 23, 1973. She had been employed at the YWCA and she was a homemaker. She was a member and very fond of the Red Hat Club.
She is survived by her daughters, L. Diane (Harry) Goodell of Camanche and Judy Hagen of Delta, CO; sons, Henry M. (Sue) Carter of Hotchkiss, CO and John P. (Barbara) Carter of Grand Junction, CO; ten grandchildren, 24 great-grandchildren, 5 great-great-grandchildren; foster sister, Doris Seidell of Wyoming and nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband, parents, daughter, Patricia Petersen, grandson, Leroy Meyer, stepson, Floyd Hagen and her foster brother.
Memorials may be made to the family.
Online condolences may be expressed by visiting www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: Jan. 31, 2013
March 11, 1922 - Jan. 31, 2013
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines