March 11, 1922 - Jan. 31, 2013
Lillian M. Hagen, 90, of Clinton, passed away Thursday, January 31, 2013, at the Alverno. Services will be held Tuesday, February 5, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory. Cremation will follow the service. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. Burial will be held at a later date.
Lillian was born March 11, 1922, in Clinton, Iowa, the daughter of John and Macey (Graham) Anderson. She married Henry Carter. She later married Louis Hagen on July 3, 1948, in Morrison, Illinois; he died July 23, 1973. She had been employed at the YWCA and she was a homemaker. She was a member and very fond of the Red Hat Club.
She is survived by her daughters, L. Diane (Harry) Goodell of Camanche and Judy Hagen of Delta, CO; sons, Henry M. (Sue) Carter of Hotchkiss, CO and John P. (Barbara) Carter of Grand Junction, CO; ten grandchildren, 24 great-grandchildren, 5 great-great-grandchildren; foster sister, Doris Seidell of Wyoming and nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband, parents, daughter, Patricia Petersen, grandson, Leroy Meyer, stepson, Floyd Hagen and her foster brother.
Memorials may be made to the family.
Online condolences may be expressed by visiting www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: Jan. 31, 2013
March 11, 1922 - Jan. 31, 2013
- Cheryl "Sheri" Mary Seymour CLINTON -- Cheryl "Sheri" Mary Seymour, 62, of Clinton, died Thursday, at her home. Funeral Services will be 10:30 a.m. Monday, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory with Rev. Chris Minor-Heilig officiating. Burial will be in
- Robert Petersen Clinton Robert Petersen Robert Petersen, 84, of Clinton, died Thursday, at Mercy Medical Center North. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Leslie C. Chandler Clinton Leslie C. Chandler Leslie C. Chandler, 89, of Clinton, died Thursday, at Mercy Medical Center North. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes South Chapel.
- Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss CLINTON -- Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss, 75, of Clinton, died Wednesday, Mercy Medical Center North. A funeral Mass will be 1 p.m. Saturday at Prince of Peace Catholic Church. Burial visitation will be Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Clint
- Carl Junior Anderson Carl Junior Anderson Oct. 19, 2013 - Dec. 5, 2013 THOMSON, Ill. -- Carl Junior Anderson loved his country, veterans and collecting and shooting his guns. He died at age 73 in Thomson, Illinois, Thursday, December 5, 2013 at his home surrounded by hi
- Madonna Finch Clinton Madonna Finch Madonna Finch, 80, of Clinton, died Thursday, at Mercy Living Center South. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Nora Glazier LYNDON, Ill. -- Nora Glazier, 81, of Prophetstown, Ill. and formerly of Lyndon, died Tuesday, at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, Ill. Cremation rites have been accorded. A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at the Morrison Chapel of the
- Nora Glazier Lyndon, Ill. Nora Glazier Nora Glazier, 81, of Prophetstown, Ill. and formerly of Lyndon, died Tuesday, at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, Ill. Arrangements are pending with the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss April 22, 1938 - Dec. 4, 2013 CLINTON -- Geraldine "Gerry" M. Voss, 75, of Clinton, passed away on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center - North Campus, Clinton. A Funeral Mass will be 1:00 p.m., Saturday, Dec
- Carl Huffman MAQUOKETA -- Carl Huffman, 75, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday, at his home in Maquoketa. A celebration of Carl's life will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. on Fri
- More Obituaries Headlines