Sept. 7, 1944 - Aug. 22, 2012
Judy K. Hyde, 67, of Clinton, died Wednesday, August 22, 2012, at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa.
Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Friday, August 24, 2012, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Burial will be in the St. Mary’s Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be her grandchildren: Theresa Lewis, Belinda Wiedner, Edward Jenkins, Peggy Jenkins, Roger Lewis, Brittany Hyde, Connor Hyde and Josh Selser. Visitation will be Friday from 9 a.m. to the service time at the funeral home.
Judy Kay Foley was born on September 7, 1944, in Savanna, Illinois, the daughter of Tom and Zelma (Yenney) Foley. She married Richard Hyde Sr. on July 16, 1971, in Camanche; he died January 1, 1997.
Judy was a homemaker and also worked at DairyPak for 23 years.
Judy enjoyed reading, playing bingo, traveling and singing karaoke.
Judy is survived by two daughters, Roxanne Selser of Clinton and Christine (Daniel) Powers of Clinton; two sons, Corey (Dawn) Hyde of Clinton and LaVern Hyde of Clinton; a stepson, Richard Hyde Jr. of Clinton; 8 grandchildren 9 great-grandchildren; three stepgrandchildren; her brother, Harry (Nancy) Foley of Clinton; and her sister, Norma Shadle of Clinton.
Judy was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, one daughter and five brothers.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Aug. 22, 2012
Sept. 7, 1944 - Aug. 22, 2012
- Nancy L. Dykstra Fulton, Ill. Nancy L. Dykstra Nancy L. Dykstra, 69, of Fulton, died Tuesday at Mercy Medical Center North in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Fulton chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Mildred 'Millie' A. Norris Mildred 'Millie' A. Norris June 16, 1922 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Mildred "Millie" A. Norris, 91, of Clinton, went home to be with The Lord, Monday, April 21, 2014 from Delmar Gardens of O'Fallon, Missouri. Visitation will be Friday, April 25, 201
- Glenn G. Meader Maquoketa Glenn G. Meader Glenn Meader, 65, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday at home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Rita R. Miller SAVANNA, Ill. -- Rita R. Miller, 84, of Savanna, died Monday at the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics in Iowa City. A funeral Mass will be held at 1 p.m. Monday at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church in Savanna with Father Dennis Atto as celeb
- Jane Butzbach Meyer Jane Butzbach Meyer June 4, 1929 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Jane Butzbach Meyer, age 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. A celebration of life will be held Saturday, April 26th at 2:00 p.m. at the First Congregational Church i
- Frank J. Petkewicz CHADWICK, Ill. -- Frank J. Petkewicz, 75, of Chadwick, died Monday at Carroll County Good Samaritan Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Mount Carroll, Ill. A funeral Mass will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Ss. John and Catherine Catholic Church in Mo
- Howard E. 'Sonny' Clark Maquoketa Howard E. 'Sonny' Clark Howard E. "Sonny" Clark, 86, of Maquoketa, died Tuesday at the Crestridge Nursing Home in Maquoketa. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- James Robert Paglin ELIZABETH, Ill. -- James Robert Paglin, 75, of Elizabeth, died Monday at home. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Elizabeth with the Rev. Harvey Nicholson officiating. Burial will be in Woodbine, Ill
- Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed March 5, 1945 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Nancy L. Weed, age 69, of Clinton, died Monday, April 21, 2014 at her home. According to her wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, Ap
- Vinson Carpenter Clinton Vinson Carpenter Vinson Carpenter, 83, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- More Obituaries Headlines