Sept. 7, 1944 - Aug. 22, 2012
Judy K. Hyde, 67, of Clinton, died Wednesday, August 22, 2012, at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa.
Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Friday, August 24, 2012, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Burial will be in the St. Mary’s Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be her grandchildren: Theresa Lewis, Belinda Wiedner, Edward Jenkins, Peggy Jenkins, Roger Lewis, Brittany Hyde, Connor Hyde and Josh Selser. Visitation will be Friday from 9 a.m. to the service time at the funeral home.
Judy Kay Foley was born on September 7, 1944, in Savanna, Illinois, the daughter of Tom and Zelma (Yenney) Foley. She married Richard Hyde Sr. on July 16, 1971, in Camanche; he died January 1, 1997.
Judy was a homemaker and also worked at DairyPak for 23 years.
Judy enjoyed reading, playing bingo, traveling and singing karaoke.
Judy is survived by two daughters, Roxanne Selser of Clinton and Christine (Daniel) Powers of Clinton; two sons, Corey (Dawn) Hyde of Clinton and LaVern Hyde of Clinton; a stepson, Richard Hyde Jr. of Clinton; 8 grandchildren 9 great-grandchildren; three stepgrandchildren; her brother, Harry (Nancy) Foley of Clinton; and her sister, Norma Shadle of Clinton.
Judy was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, one daughter and five brothers.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Aug. 22, 2012
Sept. 7, 1944 - Aug. 22, 2012
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- More Obituaries Headlines