Erie, Ill. —
Aaron Thomas Wolf
Dec. 5, 1981-March 8, 2013
ERIE, Ill. — Aaron Thomas Wolf, 31, of Erie, died Friday, March 8, 2013, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City.
Celebration of life services will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 13, 2013, at the Erie Christian Church, Erie. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday also at the church. Services will be held in unison with Aaron’s nephew, Ethan Wolf, whom died the same day. Burial for Aaron will follow in the Fenton Cemetery, Fenton, Ill. Memorials may be made to Amboy Terrace c/o Kreider Services or Gideon’s International.
Aaron was born December 5, 1981, in Silvis, Ill., the son of Richard and Cynthia (Heusinkveld) Wolf. He attended Bi-County Education and was a member of the Erie Christian Church. In recent years, Aaron attended day-habilitation during the week at Kreider Services in Dixon and lived at Amboy Terrace in Amboy, Ill. Aaron was always happy and loved being around other people. He shared lasting gift with others by being an organ and tissue donor.
He is survived by his parents, Rick and Cindy Wolf, Erie; brothers, Mike (Carolyne) Wolf, Elmwood Park, IL, and Matt (Sam) Wolf, Crete, IL; paternal grandparents, Frank and Marilyn Freas, Morrison; and maternal grandparents, Robert and Joan Heusinkveld, Morrison, Ill.
He was preceded in death by a grandfather, Raymond Wolf. Aaron was accompanied to heaven with his nephew, Ethan Wolf.
Share a memory or condolence at www.gibsonbodefh.com.
Death date: March 8, 2013
Erie, Ill. —
Aaron Thomas Wolf
- Linda Kay Schnoor ClintonLinda Kay SchnoorLinda Kay Schnoor, 69, of Clinton, died Tuesday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Home.
- Joseph E. Barlow Joseph E. BarlowSept. 2, 1967 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Joseph E. Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.Funeral services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, August 1, 2014 at the Gateway Baptist Church. Burial will be in the
- Howard Paul Johnson Howard Paul JohnsonDec. 16, 1931 - July 28, 2014SAVANNA, Ill. — Howard Paul Johnson was a loving dad, grandpa, and husband. He died at the age of 82, on Monday, July 28, 2014 at Big Meadows Nursing Home surrounded by his loving family. A funeral serv
- Joseph Barlow CLINTON — Joseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Gateway Baptist Church in Clinton. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Friday at the church. A complete obituary will
- Robert Hammer Robert HammerJan. 31, 1930 - July 27, 2014CLINTON — Robert Hammer, age 84, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will
- Joseph Barlow ClintonJoseph BarlowJoseph Barlow, 46, of Clinton, died Sunday in Mount Pleasant. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Olive Eloise Speer HANOVER, Ill. — Olive Eloise Speer, 104, of Hanover, died Thursday at home.A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hanover United Presbyterian Church. Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery in Hanover. A visitation will be held
- Linda J. Pro Linda J. ProSep. 19, 1943 - July 23, 2014WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Linda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Hartford Hospital.Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Thursday, July 31
- Joseph F. Clancy Joseph F. ClancyFeb. 23, 1968 - July 27, 2014CEDAR RAPIDS — Joseph F. Clancy, age 46, of Cedar Rapids, IA, formerly of Clinton, died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his mother’s home in Clinton, surrounded by his family. A gathering of friends and family wi
- Robert Hammer CLINTON — Robert Hammer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at home.Funeral services will be held at noon Saturday at St. John Lutheran Church. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the funeral time Saturday at the church. A complete obituary will appear i
- More Obituaries Headlines