Erie, Ill. —
Aaron Thomas Wolf
Dec. 5, 1981-March 8, 2013
ERIE, Ill. — Aaron Thomas Wolf, 31, of Erie, died Friday, March 8, 2013, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City.
Celebration of life services will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 13, 2013, at the Erie Christian Church, Erie. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday also at the church. Services will be held in unison with Aaron’s nephew, Ethan Wolf, whom died the same day. Burial for Aaron will follow in the Fenton Cemetery, Fenton, Ill. Memorials may be made to Amboy Terrace c/o Kreider Services or Gideon’s International.
Aaron was born December 5, 1981, in Silvis, Ill., the son of Richard and Cynthia (Heusinkveld) Wolf. He attended Bi-County Education and was a member of the Erie Christian Church. In recent years, Aaron attended day-habilitation during the week at Kreider Services in Dixon and lived at Amboy Terrace in Amboy, Ill. Aaron was always happy and loved being around other people. He shared lasting gift with others by being an organ and tissue donor.
He is survived by his parents, Rick and Cindy Wolf, Erie; brothers, Mike (Carolyne) Wolf, Elmwood Park, IL, and Matt (Sam) Wolf, Crete, IL; paternal grandparents, Frank and Marilyn Freas, Morrison; and maternal grandparents, Robert and Joan Heusinkveld, Morrison, Ill.
He was preceded in death by a grandfather, Raymond Wolf. Aaron was accompanied to heaven with his nephew, Ethan Wolf.
Share a memory or condolence at www.gibsonbodefh.com.
Death date: March 8, 2013
Erie, Ill. —
Aaron Thomas Wolf
- James Robert Paglin ELIZABETH, Ill. -- James Robert Paglin, 75, of Elizabeth, died Monday at home. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Elizabeth with the Rev. Harvey Nicholson officiating. Burial will be in Woodbine, Ill
- Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed March 5, 1945 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Nancy L. Weed, age 69, of Clinton, died Monday, April 21, 2014 at her home. According to her wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, Ap
- Vinson Carpenter Clinton Vinson Carpenter Vinson Carpenter, 83, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jane B. Meyer CLINTON -- Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. A gathering will be held from 1 to 2 p.m. Saturday at First Congregational Church. A memorial service will begin at 2 p.m. A complete obituary will appear in Thursda
- Janice 'Jan' Brondyke CLINTON -- Janice "Jan" Brondyke, 68, of Clinton, died March 28 in Kingwood, Texas. She will be cremated and her ashes spread on Galveston Beach, Texas. She is survived by her brother, Jim. Death date: March 28, 2014 Janice 'Jan' Brondyke
- Jane B. Meyer Clinton Jane B. Meyer Jane B. Meyer, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Living Center South. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Kenneth R. Buck MADISON, Wis. -- Kenneth R. Buck, 76, of Madison, and formerly of Mount Carroll, Ill., died Wednesday at home. A funeral service will be held at noon Saturday at Frank-Law-Jones Funeral Home in Mount Carroll. A visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to
- Eunice J. Leibert Eunice J. Leibert Dec. 4, 1931 - April 21, 2014 CLINTON -- Eunice J. Leibert, age 82, of Clinton, died Monday April 21st at Trinity Regional Health System in Bettendorf. Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Thursday at the Pape Funeral Home. Visi
- Nancy L. Weed Clinton Nancy L. Weed Nancy L. Weed, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Henrietta 'Etta' Jane Wiebenga Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga Jan. 19, 1924 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga, 90, of Prairie Hills Senior Living Center in Clinton, IA; formerly of Fulton, IL, died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at Mercy Living Center South, Clin
- More Obituaries Headlines