Erie, Ill. —
Aaron Thomas Wolf
Dec. 5, 1981-March 8, 2013
ERIE, Ill. — Aaron Thomas Wolf, 31, of Erie, died Friday, March 8, 2013, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City.
Celebration of life services will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 13, 2013, at the Erie Christian Church, Erie. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday also at the church. Services will be held in unison with Aaron’s nephew, Ethan Wolf, whom died the same day. Burial for Aaron will follow in the Fenton Cemetery, Fenton, Ill. Memorials may be made to Amboy Terrace c/o Kreider Services or Gideon’s International.
Aaron was born December 5, 1981, in Silvis, Ill., the son of Richard and Cynthia (Heusinkveld) Wolf. He attended Bi-County Education and was a member of the Erie Christian Church. In recent years, Aaron attended day-habilitation during the week at Kreider Services in Dixon and lived at Amboy Terrace in Amboy, Ill. Aaron was always happy and loved being around other people. He shared lasting gift with others by being an organ and tissue donor.
He is survived by his parents, Rick and Cindy Wolf, Erie; brothers, Mike (Carolyne) Wolf, Elmwood Park, IL, and Matt (Sam) Wolf, Crete, IL; paternal grandparents, Frank and Marilyn Freas, Morrison; and maternal grandparents, Robert and Joan Heusinkveld, Morrison, Ill.
He was preceded in death by a grandfather, Raymond Wolf. Aaron was accompanied to heaven with his nephew, Ethan Wolf.
Share a memory or condolence at www.gibsonbodefh.com.
Death date: March 8, 2013
Erie, Ill. —
Aaron Thomas Wolf
- Richard N. Varner CLINTON -- Richard N. Varner, 84, of Clinton, died Sunday at Mercy Medical Center South. Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at Lemke Funeral Homes South chapel. Visitation will begin one hour before the service time at 1 p.m. at the funeral
- Camilla P. Siders Maquoketa Camilla P. Siders Camilla P. Siders, 95, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the Maquoketa Care Center. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Roberta Ann Tichler Roberta Ann Tichler July 24, 1937 - March 9, 2014 FULTON, Ill. -- Roberta Ann Tichler, 76, of Fulton, died Sunday, March 9, 2014 at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, IL after her courageous battle with cancer; surrounded by her loving family. Funeral s
- James C. Thyne Clinton James C. Thyne James C. Thyne, 62, of Clinton, died Monday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Pape Funeral Home.
- Pamela J. Harlock Pamela J. Harlock Aug. 16, 1951 - March 6, 2014 CLINTON -- Pamela J. Harlock, age 63, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, TX. Funeral services will be held Friday at 10:30 a.m. March 14th at the Pape Funeral Home
- Gary M. Ferris FULTON, Ill. -- Gary M. Ferris, 67, of Fulton, died Sunday at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. There will be no visitation or funeral services. Cremation rites have been accorded. Death date: March 9, 2014 Gary M. Ferris
- Theresa Marie Blake-Johnson ANDREW -- Theresa Marie Blake-Johnson, 34, of Andrew, died Saturday at her home, from injuries sustained in a house fire. A celebration of her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa. Visitation
- Catherine Petras Camanche Catherine Petras Catherine Petras, 62, of Camanche, died Monday at home. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Joyce E. Andersen Joyce E. Andersen Oct. 1, 1934 - March 8, 2014 CLINTON — Joyce E. Andersen, age 79, of Clinton, passed away Saturday March 8, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13t,h at the Church of the Open Door, Clinton. Visita
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- More Obituaries Headlines