Erie, Ill. —
Aaron Thomas Wolf
Dec. 5, 1981-March 8, 2013
ERIE, Ill. — Aaron Thomas Wolf, 31, of Erie, died Friday, March 8, 2013, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City.
Celebration of life services will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 13, 2013, at the Erie Christian Church, Erie. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday also at the church. Services will be held in unison with Aaron’s nephew, Ethan Wolf, whom died the same day. Burial for Aaron will follow in the Fenton Cemetery, Fenton, Ill. Memorials may be made to Amboy Terrace c/o Kreider Services or Gideon’s International.
Aaron was born December 5, 1981, in Silvis, Ill., the son of Richard and Cynthia (Heusinkveld) Wolf. He attended Bi-County Education and was a member of the Erie Christian Church. In recent years, Aaron attended day-habilitation during the week at Kreider Services in Dixon and lived at Amboy Terrace in Amboy, Ill. Aaron was always happy and loved being around other people. He shared lasting gift with others by being an organ and tissue donor.
He is survived by his parents, Rick and Cindy Wolf, Erie; brothers, Mike (Carolyne) Wolf, Elmwood Park, IL, and Matt (Sam) Wolf, Crete, IL; paternal grandparents, Frank and Marilyn Freas, Morrison; and maternal grandparents, Robert and Joan Heusinkveld, Morrison, Ill.
He was preceded in death by a grandfather, Raymond Wolf. Aaron was accompanied to heaven with his nephew, Ethan Wolf.
Share a memory or condolence at www.gibsonbodefh.com.
Death date: March 8, 2013
Erie, Ill. —
Aaron Thomas Wolf
- Wilma J. Owen DeWitt Wilma J. Owen Wilma J. Owen, 74, of DeWitt, died Friday at Genesis Medical Center East in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Ernestine W. Finnegan July 21, 1931 - March 6, 2014 CAMANCHE -- Ernestine W. Finnegan, 82, a resident of Camanche, IA, formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, March 6, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 12 Noon on
- Lana R. Woodard Sept. 3, 1947 - March 6, 2014 BIG ROCK, Ill. -- Lana R. Woodard, age 66, of Big Rock, passed away on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at her home. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Chapman Funeral Home in Wheatland with
- Shirley Andresen Clinton Shirley Andresen Shirley Andresen, 76, of Clinton, died Friday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Jan. 12, 1948 - March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family at Select Specialty Hospital, Davenport, Iowa. Funeral services will be 2:00 p.m., Sunday, Marc
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
- More Obituaries Headlines