Oct. 5, 1942 - March 12, 2013
Mary E. Spensley, 70, of Camanche, died Tuesday, March 12, 2013, at Mercy Medical Center North Campus, Clinton.
Memorial services will be 11 a.m. Friday, March 15, 2013, at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. The family will greet friends from 10 a.m. to the service time Friday at the funeral home. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Mary Ellen Brogan was born on October 5, 1942, in Waseca, Minnesota, the daughter of John and Nellie (O’Brien) Brogan. She was a 1961 graduate of Lourdes High School, Rochester, Minnesota.
She was employed at Wyndcrest Nursing Home in housekeeping. She was also employed with PFC and General Electric. She enjoyed watching animals, especially the deer, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoyed playing bingo and making ceramics. She belonged to a Birthday Club with 15 of her friends and was active in her church and helped teach Sunday school when she was younger.
She is survived by a daughter, Sue (Marvin) Lind of Camanche; two grandchildren: Amber Lind and Justin Lind of Camanche; her brother, John (Marcia) Brogan of Rochester, Minnesota; and a sister, Kathleen (Wesley) Johnson of Byron, Minnesota; and several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, one son in infancy and a nephew.
Memorials can be made for activities at Mercy Living Center North.
Death date: March 12, 2013
Oct. 5, 1942 - March 12, 2013
- Robert E. Petersen October 29, 1929 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Robert E. Petersen, 84, of Clinton, passed away on Thursday, December 5, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus - Clinton. Private Family Services will be held. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Ceme
- Cheryl Seymour January 24, 1951 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Cheryl "Sheri" Mary Seymour, 62, of Clinton, passed away December 5, 2013 at her home surrounded by her family after brief battle with cancer. Funeral Services will be 10:30 am, Monday, December 9, 2013
- Raymond C. Huseby DeWitt Raymond C. Huseby Raymond C. Huseby, 82, of DeWitt, died Sunday afternoon, December 1, 2013, in his home. A service will be held at a later date and will be announced by Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt. Raymond C. Huseby
- Charles W. Burke February 5, 1934 - December 5, 2013 DEWITT -- Mr. Charles W. Burke, 79, of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday evening, December 5, 2013, at Trinity Medical Center, Rock Island, Illinois. Charles William Burke was born February 5, 1934, in Clinton, Iowa, to
- Dr. A. A. "Bud" Frommelt DEWITT -- Dr. A. A. "Bud" Frommelt, 85, of DeWitt, died Wednesday, December 4, 2013, at Mercy Hospital in Dubuque. Visitation will be at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, from 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday, December 8, 2013 with a Knights of Columbus Rosary at 1 p
- Madonna M. Finch December 12, 1932-December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Madonna "Donna" M. Finch, 80, of Clinton and formerly of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, December 5, 2013 at Mercy Living Center South. Visitation will be held from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM Tuesday, December
- Lawrence "Larry" E. Green THOMSON, Ill. -- Lawrence "Larry" E. Green, 91, of Thomson and formerly of Savanna, Ill., died Friday, December 6, 2013 at Big Meadows Nursing Home, Savanna. A funeral service will be held noon, Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at Law-Jones Funeral Home
- Robert E. Anderson PROPHETSTOWN, Ill. -- Robert E. Anderson, 94, of Prophetstown, died Thursday, December 5, 2013, at CGH Medical Center, Sterling, Ill. The funeral will be at 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, December 10, 2013, at the Prophetstown United Methodist Church, preceded
- Donald Hamstra August 19, 1920- December 6, 2013 MORRISON, Ill. -- Donald Hamstra, 93, Resthave Nursing and Retirement Home, Morrison, died Friday, December 6, 2013 at Resthave Nursing and Retirement Home, Morrison. The funeral will be 2:00 P.M., Monday, December 9
- Leslie "Bud" Chandler August 29th, 1924 - December 5, 2013 CLINTON -- Leslie "Bud" Chandler, 89, of Clinton, Iowa passed away peacefully at Mercy Medical Center - North on Dec. 5, 2013. Funeral services will take place at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, December 9th at Lemke Funer
- More Obituaries Headlines