March 2, 1956 - March 6, 2013
William L. “Bill” Fraker, age 57, of Clinton, passed away Wednesday, March 6, 2013, at the University of Iowa Hospitals.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. on Saturday, March 9, 2013, at the Calvary Lutheran Church in Sabula. A luncheon will follow the service. The Pape Funeral Home is assisting the family.
Bill was born in Minnesota on March 2, 1956. He married Gayle Rathje on July 30, 1988, at Eagle Point Park. He was employed with Colony Brands in Clinton. He was a member of Calvary Lutheran Church. Bill enjoyed spending time with his family and friends. He loved fishing, camping, playing bags and following the Minnesota Vikings, Twins and Golden Gophers.
Bill is survived by his wife, Gayle; two sons, Lee Fraker and Jeremy (Nichole) Huizenga; three daughters, Jamie (Brandon) Pennock, Jana (Mitch) VanZuiden and Kaci (Tom) Dellit; and 10 grandchildren: Cole, Alexandria, Skyler, Makinze, Kaydence, Isaac, Brody, Jade, Austin and Isabella.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: March 6, 2013
March 2, 1956 - March 6, 2013
- Henrietta 'Etta' Jane Wiebenga Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga Jan. 19, 1924 - April 20, 2014 CLINTON -- Henrietta "Etta" Jane Wiebenga, 90, of Prairie Hills Senior Living Center in Clinton, IA; formerly of Fulton, IL, died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at Mercy Living Center South, Clin
- Eleanor J. Douglas MORRISON, Ill. -- Eleanor J. Douglas, 93, of Pleasant View Nursing Home, Morrison, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at the nursing home. The funeral will begin at 10:30 AM Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home,
- Willard Henricksen PRESTON -- Willard Henricksen, 96, of Preston, died Friday at Crest Ridge Care Center in Maquoketa. Cremation rites will be accorded and inurnment will take place at a later date. Death date: April 18, 2014 Willard Henricksen
- Ralph D. 'Buddy' Mundhank Ralph D. 'Buddy' Mundhank May 18, 1937 - April 18, 2014 DAVENPORT -- Ralph D. "Buddy" Mundhank, 76, of Davenport, went to be with the Lord Friday, April 18, 2014 at his home in Clinton. A memorial gathering for friends and family will be Monday (4/21
- Susan 'Sue' M. Wing Susan 'Sue' M. Wing Nov. 9, 1950 - April 18, 2014 CLINTON -- Susan "Sue" M. Wing, 63, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, April 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center - North Campus, Clinton, Iowa. A Memorial Gathering will be held on Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- Charlotte Howard Aug. 1, 1950 - April 16, 2014 CLINTON -- Charlotte Ann Howard, 63, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at the Alverno on April 16, 2014. Funeral services will be at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 22 at Lemke Funeral Homes - South Chapel (2610 Manufacturing Drive
- Edward 'Ed' Traum EdWard 'Ed' Traum June 20, 1943 - April 18, 2014 MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. — Edward "Ed" Traum, loving Husband, Father, Grandfather, Brother and Uncle, passed into heaven Friday, April 18, 2014, at the age of 70, with the loving care of his family, at home
- Eleanor Douglas Morrison, Ill. Eleanor Douglas Eleanor Douglas, 93, of Morrison and formerly of Fulton, Ill., died Wednesday at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Morrison. Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Peggy Lee Kuehl MORRISON, Ill. -- Peggy Lee Kuehl, 76, of Clinton and formerly of Morrison, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Harmony House in Mercy Living Center South, Clinton, IA. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Morrison Unit
- Douglas W. Fulton Douglas W. Fulton March 21, 1944 - April 15, 2014 CLINTON -- Douglas W. Fulton, age 70, of Clinton, died Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City. According to family wishes, cremation rites have been accorded. A privat
- More Obituaries Headlines