FULTON, Ill. —
June 25, 1923 - Aug. 11, 2012
Theodore M. “Ted” Kozyra, 89, of Fulton, died Saturday, August 11, 2012, at Harbor Crest Nursing Home, Fulton.
A funeral Mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, August 14, 2012, at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Fulton, with the Rev. Father David Austin, pastor of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Fulton, and the Rev. Father Allen Jakubowski, pastor of the Tri Parishes — St. Mary’s – Durward, Wis.; Holy Rosary, Lima, Wis., and Sacred Heart, Mondovi, Wis.
Visitation will be from 9 to 10 a.m. Tuesday, August 14, 2012, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Fulton Township Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to Immaculate Conception Church Catholic Church, Fulton, and Mass donations.
He was born June 25, 1923, in Chicago to Frank and Antoinette (Urbanska) Kozyra.
Ted was a graduate of Harrison High School in Chicago and attended Triton Community College in Chicago.
He married Bette J. Chase on April 22, 1950, in Chicago; she died January 20, 2011.
Ted was a veteran of World War II serving in the U.S. Army.
Ted was employed by the American Telephone and Telegraph Company in Chicago for 42 years as a program planner.
Ted was a member of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Fulton. He served as a Scout master for Boy Scouts of America Troop 67 and a Little League coach in Chicago. Ted was a member of a local dance band and the Chicago Musician’s Union Local 10. He enjoyed model railroading.
Survivors include one sister, Mathilda Jakubowski of Downers Grove; and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Bette; one son, Michael Kozyra; one sister, Florence Fik; and one brother, Max Kozyra.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Aug. 11, 2012
FULTON, Ill. —
June 25, 1923 - Aug. 11, 2012
- Martin Allen Stansbarger CLINTON — Infant Martin Allen Stansbarger passed away at birth on July 19, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North Campus surrounded by angels and into the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Martin’s parents, Jim and Natasha Stansbarger, wil
- Nellie Douma Morrison, Ill.Nellie DoumaNellie Douma, 97, of Morrison, died Jan. 21 at Morrison Community Hospital.Arrangements are pending at the Morrison chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Brentley Louis Kemp MAQUOKETA — Brentley Louis Kemp, infant son of Justin and Michelle (Pierson) Kemp, of Maquoketa, died July 10.Private services will be held. Death date: July 10, 2014
- Brenda Aiken DEWITT — Brenda (Henning) Aiken, 68, of DeWitt, died Friday at home.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 1, at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus.
- Bernice Viola Sander Bernice Viola SanderOct. 17, 1913 - July 17, 2014CLINTON — Bernice Viola Sander, 100, of Clinton, died Thursday, July 17, 2014 at home after 100 great years and will be missed by all her family.Memorial services will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, July 25, 2
- Martin Allen Stansbarger ClintonMartin Allen StansbargerMartin Allen Stansbarger died Saturday at birth at Mercy Medical Center North.Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- John W. Bousman John W. BousmanOct. 20, 1937 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — John W. Bousman Sr., age 76, of Clinton, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City, surrounded by his family. They released him from all medical intervention and
- Lola Alice Lange FULTON, Ill. — Lola Alice Lange, 98, of Morrison, Illinois, died Saturday at Resthave Home in Morrison.Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home, with the Rev. James Camp officiating. Visitatio
- Charles 'Charlie' L. Sexton Charles ‘Charlie’ L. SextonAug. 17, 1942 - July 18, 2014CLINTON — Charles “Charlie” L. Sexton, 71, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, July 18, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center, Clinton.Funeral Services will be 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at the Cl
- Marjorie Behne WHEATLAND — Marjorie (Easton) Behne, 86, of Wheatland, died Friday at Wheatland Manor.Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Schultz Funeral Home in Grand Mound. A service of Christian burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Christian Free
- More Obituaries Headlines