FULTON, Ill. —
June 25, 1923 - Aug. 11, 2012
Theodore M. “Ted” Kozyra, 89, of Fulton, died Saturday, August 11, 2012, at Harbor Crest Nursing Home, Fulton.
A funeral Mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, August 14, 2012, at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Fulton, with the Rev. Father David Austin, pastor of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Fulton, and the Rev. Father Allen Jakubowski, pastor of the Tri Parishes — St. Mary’s – Durward, Wis.; Holy Rosary, Lima, Wis., and Sacred Heart, Mondovi, Wis.
Visitation will be from 9 to 10 a.m. Tuesday, August 14, 2012, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Fulton Township Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to Immaculate Conception Church Catholic Church, Fulton, and Mass donations.
He was born June 25, 1923, in Chicago to Frank and Antoinette (Urbanska) Kozyra.
Ted was a graduate of Harrison High School in Chicago and attended Triton Community College in Chicago.
He married Bette J. Chase on April 22, 1950, in Chicago; she died January 20, 2011.
Ted was a veteran of World War II serving in the U.S. Army.
Ted was employed by the American Telephone and Telegraph Company in Chicago for 42 years as a program planner.
Ted was a member of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Fulton. He served as a Scout master for Boy Scouts of America Troop 67 and a Little League coach in Chicago. Ted was a member of a local dance band and the Chicago Musician’s Union Local 10. He enjoyed model railroading.
Survivors include one sister, Mathilda Jakubowski of Downers Grove; and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Bette; one son, Michael Kozyra; one sister, Florence Fik; and one brother, Max Kozyra.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Aug. 11, 2012
FULTON, Ill. —
June 25, 1923 - Aug. 11, 2012
- Sharon Darlene Hayes CALAMUS — Sharon Darlene Hayes, 69, of Calamus, died Saturday at Wheatland Manor.The family will greet visitors from 9 to 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at Faith Lutheran Church in Calamus. A memorial service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The
- Joseph F. Clancy Cedar RapidsJoseph F. ClancyJoseph F. Clancy, 46, of Cedar Rapids and formerly of Clinton, died Sunday at his mother’s home in Clinton. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton.
- Robert Hammer ClintonRobert HammerRobert Hammer, 84, of Clinton died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home. Arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home.
- Wilma C. Kimball Wilma C. KimballNov. 4, 1917 - July 26, 2014CAMANCHE — Wilma C. Kimball, age 96, of Camanche, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. There will be no visitation. Graveside services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Jul
- Linda J. Pro ClintonLinda J. ProLinda J. Pro, 70, of West Hartford, Connecticut, formerly of Clinton, died Wednesday at the Hartford Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut. Arrangements are pending at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory.
- Steven C. Charnoski Feb. 24, 1948 – July 24, 2014CAMANCHE — Steven C. Charnoski, 66, of Camanche, passed away, Thursday, July 24, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center – Clinton.Funeral Services will be 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral
- Delbert H. Stamp Oct. 2, 1931 – July 24, 2014CLINTON — Delbert H. Stamp, 82, of Clinton, passed away, Wednesday, July 24, 2014 at Westbrook Acres in Gladbrook, Iowa.Funeral Services will be 2:30 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Ho
- Joyce Hartman March 22, 1919 – July 24, 2014MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. — Joyce Ramona L. Hartman, 95, of Rockford, passed away on Thursday, July 24, 2014, in Wesley Willows Health Center. Born March 22, 1919, in Kirkland, Ill., the daughter of George and Nellie (Burt) La
- Jana Sue Goettsch June 1, 1955 – July 25, 2014LOWDEN — Jana Sue Goettsch, 59, of Lowden, died Friday, July 25, 2014, at Wheatland Manor.She was born June 1, 1955 in Clinton to Robert R. and Dolores Shelton Stankee. She married Jeff Goettsch on November 25, 1989 in Wh
- Doris D. Sheldon ClintonDoris D. SheldonDoris D. Sheldon, 83, of Clinton, died Thursday at Mercy Living Center – South, Clinton.The funeral will be 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Crematory. Visitation will be from 10
- More Obituaries Headlines