April 4, 1930 - August 11, 2012
Dale Clair Mueller, 82, died Saturday, August 11, 2012, in his Monticello area farm home with family by his side following a brief illness.
Funeral services will be held 11 a.m. Thursday morning, August 16, 2012, at the Wayne Zion Lutheran Church rural Monticello with interment in the Wayne Zion Cemetery with military honors. Pastor Ellery Dykeman will officiate at the services. Friends may call from 4 until 7 Wednesday at the Goettsch Funeral Home, Monticello. Thoughts, memories and condolences may be left at www.goettschonline.com.
Dale is survived by his wife; son, Marlon (Nancy), West Des Moines; daughter Mareda Pierce, Monticello; and three grandsons, Jacob and Andrew Mueller and Joshua Pierce; and two sisters, Dolores (Richard) Johnson, Calamus and Beverly (Melvin) Ilg, DeWitt.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a grandson David Michael Mueller.
Dale was born April 4, 1930, near Calamus, Iowa, the son of the late Clarence and Edith (Smith) Mueller. He attended Calamus School and began farming at age 16 with his Uncle Alvin Smith near Grand Mound. Then in 1963 he moved to Monticello to a family farm in Wayne Township, Jones County. Dale married Maldean Dirks on June 23, 1956, at Wayne Zion Lutheran Church, rural Monticello.
He was a veteran of the Korean War, VFW member, honorary FFA member and served as treasurer of Jones County Extension Council, a 4-H leader of Wayne Wranglers, member of the MVMPA Ag Board, Chairman of Jones County ASCS where he served many capacities from 1968-87.
Dale was a member of the Wayne Zion Lutheran Church where he served as Youth Leader, Council Member, President and for the last many years he managed the cemetery.
A memorial fund has been established.
Death date: Aug. 11, 2012
April 4, 1930 - August 11, 2012
Patricia Ann Fairbanks
Patricia Ann Fairbanks, 71, of La Crosse, Wisconsin (formally of Clinton) passed away March 2, 2014 unexpectedly after a short battle with cancer.
- Jerald Kreucher April 16, 1933-March 5, 2014 CLINTON -- Jerald Kreucher age 80 of Clinton, left this world to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Wednesday March 5, 2014 at Mercy North Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at the Pape Funeral Home o
- Pamela Harlock Clinton Pamela Harlock Pamela J. Harlock, 63 of Clinton, died Thursday March 6, 2014 at her home in San Antonio, Texas. Funeral arrangements are pending at the Pape Funeral Home, Clinton.
- Pamela Rae Baker Fulton, Ill. Pamela Rae Baker Pamela Rae Baker, 65, of Fulton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at her home Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home in Fulton. There will be no fun
- Francis Keiller Clinton Francis Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Select Specialty Hospital - Davenport. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes & Cremato
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen
Richard (Ric) Irving Carlsen, age 72 of Belmont, CA formerly of San Francisco, CA died February 28, 2014. Per his wishes he was cremated. A memorial service will be April 4, 2014 and his ashes will be scattered in San Francisco Bay.
Mary Ann "Ma" Finn
Formerly of Fulton, IL, Ann was born in Glasgow, Scotland, & immigrated to America with her family. She worked at A.C. Neilsen Co. & Eagles Grocery Store.
- Wilma Reichling MAQUOKETA -- Wilma Reichling, 90, of Maquoketa, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Clover Ridge in Maquoketa. Funeral services celebrating her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. Vi
- Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Clinton Francis E. 'Jay' Keiller Francis E. "Jay" Keiller, 66, of Clinton, died Wednesday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending at Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory.
- Jackson Rhys Laurion CLINTON -- Jackson Rhys Laurion, infant son of Levi and Jessica Laurion, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Mercy Medical Center North. Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Patricia Ann Fairbanks